From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,soc.culture.china,alt.olympics,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Subject: Re: Full-blown boycott pushed for Beijing Olympics
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 16:44:34 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 17 May 2021 21:44 UTC

"Kurt Nicklas" wrote in message
news:oeq4agts6age0c2etn21qd2ap3egbrutaq@4ax.com...

> Groups alleging human-rights abuses against minorities in China are
> calling for a full-blown boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, a
> move likely to ratchet up pressure on the International Olympic Committee,
> athletes, sponsors and sports federations.

The CCP should welcome it, actually. The fewer entrants, the better the
chances are that the Chingchongs will run away with the gold medals...

Re: Full-blown boycott pushed for Beijing Olympics

<0854f253-a694-40fd-9ae4-6858f000b087n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2109&group=soc.culture.china#2109

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 22:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Tue, 18 May 2021 05:07 UTC

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 5:44:42 AM UTC+8, Byker wrote:
> "Kurt Nicklas" wrote in message
> >
> > Groups alleging human-rights abuses against minorities in China are
> > calling for a full-blown boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, a
> > move likely to ratchet up pressure on the International Olympic Committee,
> > athletes, sponsors and sports federations.
>
> The CCP should welcome it, actually. The fewer entrants, the better the
> chances are that the Chingchongs will run away with the gold medals...
----------

The US is now a paper tiger, and the whole world knows it. Even Saudi Arabia is trying to improve relations with Iran because it knows it cannot rely on this paper tiger for protection. With the US unmasked and showing its true face (shameless and morally bankrupt) in the latest Israeli slaughter of Palestinians, who will take orders from this paper tiger? The US will end up with another slap in the face.

Wakalukong

Re: Full-blown boycott pushed for Beijing Olympics

<dlQoI.350377$ST2.216766@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2114&group=soc.culture.china#2114

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,soc.culture.china,alt.olympics,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 10:40:08 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Tue, 18 May 2021 14:40 UTC

On 5/17/21 5:44 PM, Byker wrote:
> "Kurt Nicklas"  wrote in message
>>
>> Groups alleging human-rights abuses against minorities in China are
>> calling for a full-blown boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics in
>> Beijing, a
>> move likely to ratchet up pressure on the International Olympic
>> Committee,
>> athletes, sponsors and sports federations.
>
> The CCP should welcome it, actually. The fewer entrants, the better the
> chances are that the Chingchongs will run away with the gold medals...

The CCP will kill you with a virus and never even miss a step.... I
wouldn't go to their killing fields if they paid me millions to be there.

Look at that I protested the bad guys and I didn't have to get on a knee
or disrupt a sporting event that no one attended for political
entertainment.

There in lies the problem with Leftists and the Democrats... they think
their propaganda and indoctrination being pushed into every corner of my
life will somehow make me question reality and like the Democrats or the
CCP or the Communists or think that the enemy of my enemy is my friend ,
but the Communist ANTIFA group proves that the enemy of my enemy can
also be my enemy. Because I don't like Communists any more than I like
Fascists.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a form of violence, using force to silence those you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Re: Full-blown boycott pushed for Beijing Olympics

<646d228b-c32d-4375-a85a-3af655d8d604n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2150&group=soc.culture.china#2150

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 02:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Wed, 19 May 2021 09:40 UTC

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 10:40:12 PM UTC+8, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 5/17/21 5:44 PM, Byker wrote:
> > "Kurt Nicklas" wrote in message
> >>
> >> Groups alleging human-rights abuses against minorities in China are
> >> calling for a full-blown boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics in
> >> Beijing, a
> >> move likely to ratchet up pressure on the International Olympic
> >> Committee,
> >> athletes, sponsors and sports federations.
> >
> > The CCP should welcome it, actually. The fewer entrants, the better the
> > chances are that the Chingchongs will run away with the gold medals...
> The CCP will kill you with a virus and never even miss a step.... I
> wouldn't go to their killing fields if they paid me millions to be there.
>

> Look at that I protested the bad guys and I didn't have to get on a knee
> or disrupt a sporting event that no one attended for political
> entertainment.
>

> There in lies the problem with Leftists and the Democrats... they think
> their propaganda and indoctrination being pushed into every corner of my
> life will somehow make me question reality and like the Democrats or the
> CCP or the Communists or think that the enemy of my enemy is my friend ,
> but the Communist ANTIFA group proves that the enemy of my enemy can
> also be my enemy. Because I don't like Communists any more than I like
> Fascists.
>

> --
> That's karma
>

> Censorship is a form of violence, using force to silence those you hate.
>
> Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
> force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Posters here are having a taste of low level postings in soc.culture.usa. Now you know why the US keeps losing to China?

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Full-blown boycott pushed for Beijing Olympics