The only difference between a rut and a grave is their dimensions.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: "something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy" Re: World Turns to China for Vaccines After India, U.S. Stumble

SubjectAuthor
* "something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy" Re: Worldltlee1
+- Re: "something was unwinding at the core of the worlltlee1
+* Re: "something was unwinding atkool
`- Re: "something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy" Re: Wwakal...@yahoo.com.sg

1
"something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy" Re: World Turns to China for Vaccines After India, U.S. Stumble

<2df20647-8bb2-4f8c-8268-8bb747f2d54an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2042&group=soc.culture.china#2042

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 11:09:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "something_was_unwinding_at_the_core_of_the_world’s_largest_democracy"_Re:_World_Turns_to_China_for_Vaccines_After_India,_U.S._Stumble
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 15 May 2021 18:09 UTC

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 1:22:17 PM UTC-4, lookie wrote:
> India has hundreds of political parties campaigning for a job in
> different seats in different states and the national election that
> covered nearly all year round.
>
> Their hands were oiled with corruptions. It goes from the top to the
> ground with errand boys running for them in the street.
>
> If one wins, the party will have a full 5 year term of corruption of
> seeking corruption money from contractor and developers for state projects.
>
> It also gives them the "power" of distribution of state jobs to their
> own party members, too.
>
> India is the most corrupt country in the world. A lot of Indian currency
> were forged and faked. A lot of stealing of fund in the banks. That was
> why they replaced the currency with a new currency notes and made the
> old notes obsolete.

India might be in trouble before the 2nd wave of the pandemic.

"I was speaking with Amit Chandra, chairman of Bain Capital in India, about the development struggles in his country. In the middle of a lengthy discussion, Chandra said: “We do run the risk of having a revolution in India.” I was struck by that comment. “Revolution” is a big word and Chandra is no radical; indeed, his private equity company could serve as the very icon for the global capitalist establishment and he is an extremely studied man. Chandra is also a prolific philanthropist, who aims to give away up to 90 percent of his wealth to nonprofits working to improve rural development as well as capacity building in the social sector, health, and education.1 From that perch Chandra could see that something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy." (Ten Years to Midnight by Blair H. Sheppard)

Re: "something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy" Re: World Turns to China for Vaccines After India, U.S. Stumble

<311436ee-43d7-4726-ad5e-fc9c45912000n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2043&group=soc.culture.china#2043

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 11:15:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_"something_was_unwinding_at_the_core_of_the_worl
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 15 May 2021 18:15 UTC

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 2:09:26 PM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> Re: World Turns to China for Vaccines After India, U.S. Stumble
> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 1:22:17 PM UTC-4, lookie wrote:
> > India has hundreds of political parties campaigning for a job in
> > different seats in different states and the national election that
> > covered nearly all year round.
> >
> > Their hands were oiled with corruptions. It goes from the top to the
> > ground with errand boys running for them in the street.
> >
> > If one wins, the party will have a full 5 year term of corruption of
> > seeking corruption money from contractor and developers for state projects.
> >
> > It also gives them the "power" of distribution of state jobs to their
> > own party members, too.
> >
> > India is the most corrupt country in the world. A lot of Indian currency
> > were forged and faked. A lot of stealing of fund in the banks. That was
> > why they replaced the currency with a new currency notes and made the
> > old notes obsolete.
>
> India might be in trouble before the 2nd wave of the pandemic.
>
> "I was speaking with Amit Chandra, chairman of Bain Capital in India, about the development struggles in his country. In the middle of a lengthy discussion, Chandra said: “We do run the risk of having a revolution in India.” I was struck by that comment. “Revolution” is a big word and Chandra is no radical; indeed, his private equity company could serve as the very icon for the global capitalist establishment and he is an extremely studied man. Chandra is also a prolific philanthropist, who aims to give away up to 90 percent of his wealth to nonprofits working to improve rural development as well as capacity building in the social sector, health, and education.1 From that perch Chandra could see that something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy." (Ten Years to Midnight by Blair H. Sheppard)

"The signs that India could suffer a revolution, Chandra told me, are obvious in the growing manifestations of extreme wealth and unrelenting poverty, sometimes right next to each other. Expensive private homes sit beside the largest slums in Mumbai. Some parts of India are rapidly leaving other parts behind. For instance, technology clusters in a variety of cities are training a new generation of technology leaders and buoying the efforts of digital entrepreneurs, increasingly consolidating wealth and inordinate national influence in these privileged areas. At the same time, conditions for subsistence farmers with little education and chances of social mobility are worsening; in some places, irrigation dams that small farmers depend upon are operating at 40 percent of capacity."

Re: "something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy" Re: World Turns to China for Vaccines After India, U.S. Stumble

<s7rbub$1vp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2060&group=soc.culture.china#2060

From: koo...@lowe.com.jp (kool)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re:_"something_was_unwinding_at_
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 22:58:32 +0800
 by: kool - Sun, 16 May 2021 14:58 UTC

A revolution is needed in India to throw out the the rich corrupted people
and also the rich corrupted bureaucrats and politicians in party and
government.

The revolution should seize all their assets and send them to farms and jail
house.

After the revolution, the people should merge 1/3 of India to Pakistan, and
also merge 2/3 of India to China.

This will speed up from decades of pathetic corrupted conditions. This is
because China can give Indian people real promises and real outcomes.

China has the speed of technological knowhow on such as good sanitation and
good infrastructures and governances.

"ltlee1" wrote in message

Re: World Turns to China for Vaccines After India, U.S. Stumble
On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 1:22:17 PM UTC-4, lookie wrote:
> India has hundreds of political parties campaigning for a job in
> different seats in different states and the national election that
> covered nearly all year round.
>
> Their hands were oiled with corruptions. It goes from the top to the
> ground with errand boys running for them in the street.
>
> If one wins, the party will have a full 5 year term of corruption of
> seeking corruption money from contractor and developers for state
> projects.
>
> It also gives them the "power" of distribution of state jobs to their
> own party members, too.
>
> India is the most corrupt country in the world. A lot of Indian currency
> were forged and faked. A lot of stealing of fund in the banks. That was
> why they replaced the currency with a new currency notes and made the
> old notes obsolete.

India might be in trouble before the 2nd wave of the pandemic.

"I was speaking with Amit Chandra, chairman of Bain Capital in India, about
the development struggles in his country. In the middle of a lengthy
discussion, Chandra said: “We do run the risk of having a revolution in
India.” I was struck by that comment. “Revolution” is a big word and Chandra
is no radical; indeed, his private equity company could serve as the very
icon for the global capitalist establishment and he is an extremely studied
man. Chandra is also a prolific philanthropist, who aims to give away up to
90 percent of his wealth to nonprofits working to improve rural development
as well as capacity building in the social sector, health, and education.1
From that perch Chandra could see that something was unwinding at the core
of the world’s largest democracy." (Ten Years to Midnight by Blair H.
Sheppard)

Re: "something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy" Re: World Turns to China for Vaccines After India, U.S. Stumble

<9c39d5bc-3640-44d0-a3b4-c5bcb523aa8cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2073&group=soc.culture.china#2073

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 21:39:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Mon, 17 May 2021 04:39 UTC

On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 2:09:26 AM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> Re: World Turns to China for Vaccines After India, U.S. Stumble
> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 1:22:17 PM UTC-4, lookie wrote:
> > India has hundreds of political parties campaigning for a job in
> > different seats in different states and the national election that
> > covered nearly all year round.
> >
> > Their hands were oiled with corruptions. It goes from the top to the
> > ground with errand boys running for them in the street.
> >
> > If one wins, the party will have a full 5 year term of corruption of
> > seeking corruption money from contractor and developers for state projects.
> >
> > It also gives them the "power" of distribution of state jobs to their
> > own party members, too.
> >
> > India is the most corrupt country in the world. A lot of Indian currency
> > were forged and faked. A lot of stealing of fund in the banks. That was
> > why they replaced the currency with a new currency notes and made the
> > old notes obsolete.
>
> India might be in trouble before the 2nd wave of the pandemic.
>
> "I was speaking with Amit Chandra, chairman of Bain Capital in India, about the development struggles in his country. In the middle of a lengthy discussion, Chandra said: “We do run the risk of having a revolution in India.” I was struck by that comment. “Revolution” is a big word and Chandra is no radical; indeed, his private equity company could serve as the very icon for the global capitalist establishment and he is an extremely studied man. Chandra is also a prolific philanthropist, who aims to give away up to 90 percent of his wealth to nonprofits working to improve rural development as well as capacity building in the social sector, health, and education.1 From that perch Chandra could see that something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy." (Ten Years to Midnight by Blair H. Sheppard)
--------

The current Chinese vaccines are true vaccines, which are therefore safer than western "vaccines", which involve gene therapy.

Wakalukong

Re: "something was unwinding at the core of the world’s largest democracy" Re: World Turns to China for Vaccines After India, U.S. Stumble

<91fa389c-2192-4bfc-aafc-abf9ab3252c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2081&group=soc.culture.china#2081

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 05:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 17 May 2021 12:46 UTC

Not having the right kind of MISSION ECONOMY probably contribute heavily to India's problem.

"... we are living through the COVID-19 pandemic, which poses massive challenges to every member of society around the world. Defeating the pandemic requires huge investments in physical and social goods and services – from the race to develop a vaccine or effective therapies, personal protective equipment (PPE) and appropriate methods of online learning for children not in school to new thinking about social safety nets. It also requires an unprecedented level of collaboration between nations, citizens, government and the private sector – the like of which we haven’t seen in our lifetime. Fundamentally, it is a litmus test of state capacity and effective governance within and between countries.
Governments across the globe are adapting to this challenge in different ways and with different degrees of success. Governance is key to successful adaptation.1 Countries’ responses have differed in both the quantity and the quality of actions taken. Many governments have committed colossal sums with a ‘whatever it takes’ mentality. But if there is one thing we learned from the 2008 financial crisis, it is that injecting trillions into the economy will have little effect if the structures they are spent on are weak. We cannot risk that happening again.
Can we produce enough PPE for front-line workers? Enough ventilators for patients in intensive care units? A vaccine to help build immunity? Can we protect people who have lost their jobs so they have the basic right to a minimum income, food, shelter and education?
The answers to all these questions depend on the organization of our economy – more than just the amount of money being thrown at problems. It depends on the concrete structures, capacity and types of partnerships between the public and private sectors. It also requires the vision to imagine a different world. It is a vision for what kind of growth we want, plus the corresponding tools to get us that – that will create a new direction for the economy. And it is a new direction that is needed." (Mission Economy)

Mariana Mazuocato's conception of Mission Economy might as well be called VISION Economy. It is not governance per se. But governance under an overarching vision. Such a vision required a longer time horizon and largely Reform Wholesale.