The mome rath isn't born that could outgrabe me. -- Nicol Williamson

interests / soc.culture.china / Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actions

SubjectAuthor
* Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actionswakal...@yahoo.com.sg
`* Re: Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actionsltlee1
 +* Re: Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actionsByker
 |`- Re: Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actionswakal...@yahoo.com.sg
 `- Re: Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actionswakal...@yahoo.com.sg

1
Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actions

<32b35b36-3fd3-4d93-8546-ce3bba2b4d13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2077&group=soc.culture.china#2077

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 22:25:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actions
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Mon, 17 May 2021 05:25 UTC

In months of CIA insurrection and rioting, the Hong Kong police acted with tremendous retrain. None of the traitorous rioters were killed. Compare this to Israel's actions in the current unrest, brought about by forced evictions of Palestinians from their homes and theft of their land.

At the first sign of trouble (somebody allegedly threw stones), Israel's first response was to kill over 20 people, including 9 children.

Yet, the west, especially the US, condemned the Hong Kong authorities and police for "brutality". But when Israel killed over 20 people, including 9 children, in their first response to somebody allegedly throwing stones, the west ganged up and declared that Israel's action was not disproportionate, and that Israel was acting in self-defence.

The US and the west are dishonest and morally bankrupt.

Wakalukong

Re: Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actions

<ed1dafb0-2bf1-4f7f-b737-f5bcf924d645n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2079&group=soc.culture.china#2079

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!fdc2.netnews.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 05:03:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 17 May 2021 12:03 UTC

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 1:25:36 AM UTC-4, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> In months of CIA insurrection and rioting, the Hong Kong police acted with tremendous retrain. None of the traitorous rioters were killed. Compare this to Israel's actions in the current unrest, brought about by forced evictions of Palestinians from their homes and theft of their land.
>
> At the first sign of trouble (somebody allegedly threw stones), Israel's first response was to kill over 20 people, including 9 children.
>
> Yet, the west, especially the US, condemned the Hong Kong authorities and police for "brutality". But when Israel killed over 20 people, including 9 children, in their first response to somebody allegedly throwing stones, the west ganged up and declared that Israel's action was not disproportionate, and that Israel was acting in self-defence.
>
> The US and the west are dishonest and morally bankrupt.
>
> Wakalukong

"(Bloomberg) -- Officials from the U.S., Egypt, Qatar and United Nations are working around the clock to broker a truce in Gaza after more than a week of deadly fighting left more than 200 people dead, but Israel’s leader signaled he’s not yet ready to let up."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-gaza-diplomacy-wavers-as-netanyahu-says-he-e2-80-99s-not-done/ar-BB1gOlof

It is the Israeli lobby. No other country has comparable sway over US foreign policy.
With the US still willing to take the heat, Netanyahu saod he is not done yet.

Re: Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actions

<ltGdnTsHPbF0fj_9nZ2dnUU7-ePNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2095&group=soc.culture.china#2095

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,can.politics
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 16:45:12 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 17 May 2021 21:45 UTC

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 1:25:36 AM UTC-4, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> In months of CIA insurrection and rioting, the Hong Kong police acted with
> tremendous retrain. None of the traitorous rioters were killed. Compare
> this to Israel's actions in the current unrest, brought about by forced
> evictions of Palestinians from their homes and theft of their land.

Hong Kong "rioters" don't use women and children as human shields...

Re: Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actions

<597ea72f-248e-4ffd-b687-8e1e756b3073n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2107&group=soc.culture.china#2107

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 21:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Tue, 18 May 2021 04:50 UTC

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 5:45:20 AM UTC+8, Byker wrote:
> On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 1:25:36 AM UTC-4, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> > In months of CIA insurrection and rioting, the Hong Kong police acted with
> > tremendous retrain. None of the traitorous rioters were killed. Compare
> > this to Israel's actions in the current unrest, brought about by forced
> > evictions of Palestinians from their homes and theft of their land.
> Hong Kong "rioters" don't use women and children as human shields...
----------

The usual shameless crap from an Israeli apologist. Israel slaughters women and children in large numbers, and it blames Palestinians for using women and children as shields. How neat. Children playing at home are shields? After Israel destroyed a tall building housing journalists, it claimed that the building housed Hamas, but the journalists have refuted this, and they should know better. Israel was trying to prevent news of their crimes against humanity from getting out. The whole world know Israel and the US are bullshitting. Israel and the US are morally bankrupt and shameless.

Wakalukong

Re: Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actions

<87b80d2b-1ed8-42b3-82b4-4ec7596c745fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2108&group=soc.culture.china#2108

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 22:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Tue, 18 May 2021 05:01 UTC

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 8:03:57 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 1:25:36 AM UTC-4, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> > In months of CIA insurrection and rioting, the Hong Kong police acted with tremendous retrain. None of the traitorous rioters were killed. Compare this to Israel's actions in the current unrest, brought about by forced evictions of Palestinians from their homes and theft of their land.
> >
> > At the first sign of trouble (somebody allegedly threw stones), Israel's first response was to kill over 20 people, including 9 children.
> >
> > Yet, the west, especially the US, condemned the Hong Kong authorities and police for "brutality". But when Israel killed over 20 people, including 9 children, in their first response to somebody allegedly throwing stones, the west ganged up and declared that Israel's action was not disproportionate, and that Israel was acting in self-defence.
> >
> > The US and the west are dishonest and morally bankrupt.
> >
> > Wakalukong
> "(Bloomberg) -- Officials from the U.S., Egypt, Qatar and United Nations are working around the clock to broker a truce in Gaza after more than a week of deadly fighting left more than 200 people dead, but Israel’s leader signaled he’s not yet ready to let up."
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-gaza-diplomacy-wavers-as-netanyahu-says-he-e2-80-99s-not-done/ar-BB1gOlof
>
> It is the Israeli lobby. No other country has comparable sway over US foreign policy.
> With the US still willing to take the heat, Netanyahu saod he is not done yet.

The US gives Israel billions of dollars in aid a year, every year. It can make Israel stop the slaughter now if it wants to. But the US has excused Israel's crimes against humanity as self-defense, and will keep talking and issuing empty statements until Israel has slaughtered enough to satisfy its bloodlust. Biden has declared that Israel's killing of Palestinians, including by now over 40 children, as not disproportionate. Remember, the current trouble started with Israel's forced evictions of Palestinians from their homes and theft of their land. When somebody allegedly threw stones, Israel's immediate response was to kill over 20 Palestinians, 9 of whom were children. The US is morally bankrupt and shameless.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Compare Israeli military's actions to Hong Kong police's actions