Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 20:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: You know how certain celebrities in the news you never see together
like say Superman and Chuck Norris and wonder why?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 11 May 2021 03:30 UTC

and Like Melinda Gates and Caitlyn Jenner and wonder Why?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/melinda-gates-opened-up-about-trying-to-find-my-voice-before-split-with-bill/ar-BB1gzXdG

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/caitlyn-jenner-e2-80-99s-plan-for-california-e2-80-99s-economy-e2-80-98surround-myself-with-really-great-people-e2-80-99/ar-BB1gAxul?ocid=uxbndlbing

Re: You know how certain celebrities in the news you never see together like say Superman and Chuck Norris and wonder why?

<6cfe394c-7439-4229-a09c-fd2a8a79f863n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=93&group=alt.life.sucks#93

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:45:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: You know how certain celebrities in the news you never see together like say Superman and Chuck Norris and wonder why?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 May 2021 22:45 UTC

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:30:58 PM UTC-4, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> and Like Melinda Gates and Caitlyn Jenner and wonder Why?
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/melinda-gates-opened-up-about-trying-to-find-my-voice-before-split-with-bill/ar-BB1gzXdG
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/caitlyn-jenner-e2-80-99s-plan-for-california-e2-80-99s-economy-e2-80-98surround-myself-with-really-great-people-e2-80-99/ar-BB1gAxul?ocid=uxbndlbing

Bozo, I remember when years ago you delighted me with tales of encountering dog turds walking through the neighborhood park and other daily activities.. Now it's all celebrity oriented. Over time you have been indoctrinated by social media. It is obvious. In your efforts to remain forever young you are embracing the addictions of today's youth, all the while looking older and more senile than ever in the effort. Snap out of it Bozo.

"Come back Bozo............ Bozo, come back."

Re: You know how certain celebrities in the news you never see together like say Superman and Chuck Norris and wonder why?

<50022978-b21d-42f6-bb03-70bedd4d07b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=202&group=alt.life.sucks#202

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 11:46:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: You know how certain celebrities in the news you never see
together like say Superman and Chuck Norris and wonder why?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 15 May 2021 18:46 UTC

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 3:45:28 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:30:58 PM UTC-4, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > and Like Melinda Gates and Caitlyn Jenner and wonder Why?
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/melinda-gates-opened-up-about-trying-to-find-my-voice-before-split-with-bill/ar-BB1gzXdG
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/caitlyn-jenner-e2-80-99s-plan-for-california-e2-80-99s-economy-e2-80-98surround-myself-with-really-great-people-e2-80-99/ar-BB1gAxul?ocid=uxbndlbing
> Bozo, I remember when years ago you delighted me with tales of encountering dog turds walking through the neighborhood park and other daily activities. Now it's all celebrity oriented. Over time you have been indoctrinated by social media. It is obvious. In your efforts to remain forever young you are embracing the addictions of today's youth, all the while looking older and more senile than ever in the effort. Snap out of it Bozo.
>
> "Come back Bozo............ Bozo, come back."

And I posted you a reply from my Obama phone,TJ, but it didn't stick like the celebrity sticky shit you throw as the committed shit-monger you are — you're such a pathetic celebrity-oriented shit monger that all you can do is express your shame as a celebrity shit person — you don't even get the joke here do you — you're soooo pathetic. It's hard to even respond to you because you're so crippled and don't seize any opportunities to be funny — you're a crippled celebrity shit monger and it's hard to watch you just sit there and stink and go nowhere and do nothing — get kelp.

Re: You know how certain celebrities in the news you never see together like say Superman and Chuck Norris and wonder why?

<a605391e-3aa8-48ee-835a-f393182e00d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=207&group=alt.life.sucks#207

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 14:30:27 -0700 (PDT)
together like say Superman and Chuck Norris and wonder why?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 16 May 2021 21:30 UTC

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 2:46:01 PM UTC-4, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 3:45:28 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:30:58 PM UTC-4, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > and Like Melinda Gates and Caitlyn Jenner and wonder Why?
> > >
> > > https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/melinda-gates-opened-up-about-trying-to-find-my-voice-before-split-with-bill/ar-BB1gzXdG
> > >
> > > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/caitlyn-jenner-e2-80-99s-plan-for-california-e2-80-99s-economy-e2-80-98surround-myself-with-really-great-people-e2-80-99/ar-BB1gAxul?ocid=uxbndlbing
> > Bozo, I remember when years ago you delighted me with tales of encountering dog turds walking through the neighborhood park and other daily activities. Now it's all celebrity oriented. Over time you have been indoctrinated by social media. It is obvious. In your efforts to remain forever young you are embracing the addictions of today's youth, all the while looking older and more senile than ever in the effort. Snap out of it Bozo.
> >
> > "Come back Bozo............ Bozo, come back."
> And I posted you a reply from my Obama phone,TJ, but it didn't stick like the celebrity sticky shit you throw as the committed shit-monger you are — you're such a pathetic celebrity-oriented shit monger that all you can do is express your shame as a celebrity shit person — you don't even get the joke here do you — you're soooo pathetic. It's hard to even respond to you because you're so crippled and don't seize any opportunities to be funny — you're a crippled celebrity shit monger and it's hard to watch you just sit there and stink and go nowhere and do nothing — get kelp.

Sitting here and stinking and going nowhere and loving it. Help? What for?

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: You know how certain celebrities in the news you never see together like say Superman and Chuck Norris and wonder why?