If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

SubjectAuthor
* Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men26C.Z968
+- Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against MenMarcusAurelius
+* Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Againstrbowman
|+- Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against MenByker
|`- Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against26C.Z968
+* Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against MenByker
|`* Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT AgainstPaxPerPoten
| `- Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT AgainstMighty Wannabe
`* Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Menpyotr filipivich
 `- Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against26C.Z968

1
Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<7312dd16-ee34-4333-960b-b3c1bf6636aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20510&group=alt.politics#20510

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 19:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men
From: alexande...@hotmail.com (MarcusAurelius)
 by: MarcusAurelius - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 02:06 UTC

The following is the URL of an online article which appears in the Men's Rights site, "The American Gentleman", entitled: "Masculinity in Decline::

http://amerigentleman.blogspot.com/2014/09/masculinity-in-decline.html

It, generally, agrees with Mr. Tucker Carlson in this regard.

Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<wOacnfk44N2Jy9_-nZ2dnZfqn_hh4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23603&group=alt.politics#23603

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.survival
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 01:03:15 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 05:03 UTC

Tucker Carlson has a new expose' - entitled "The End of Men"

It seems to be his assertion that males are under chemical
assault from a variety of chemical pollutants mixed with
social radical movements to psychologically castrate the
men - force a female perspective on them.

OK ... first off ... I haven't notices males - of ANY
race/ethnic - becoming something other than "guys" in
their behavior/psychology.

The other side of this is "fertility" - Carlson's kinda
racist view that the variety of factors are suppressing
testosterone and sperm counts.

Apparently this only affects 'whites' - no lack of
babies from the "browner" segment.

Well, think about it ... the "browner" are exposed to
the exact SAME level of pollutants (maybe more) as the
'whiter' segment.

Why are 'whiter' people exhibiting less "fertility" ?
Because they WANT to - not because of any evil plot
or chemical warfare. Not having a bunch of kids by
the time you're 18 DOES improve your economic/social
position in the world. Lower "fertility" is a LUXURY
option for those who gain means and opportunity. They
feel secure, safe, feel they have a good future - so
they delay making lots of babies. The poor/hopeless
make lots of babies early and often in the theory
that their progeny will SUPPORT them.

Carlson, though not a BAD sort, has kinda gone over
to the Vast Konspiracy POV. He is no longer useful.
Another victim of the current, extreme, sociopolitical
polarization.

Oh, the other day, he took Kayne West SERIOUSLY in a
long interview. Sorry, but West is a SCHITZO (and major
anti-semite too). "White Lives Matter" today becomes
"Kill All Melanin-Deprived" tomorrow and who knows
what the next day. NEVER take Kayne seriously.

Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<jqf7k2Fro61U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23604&group=alt.politics#23604

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.survival
Subject: Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against
Men
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 00:21:53 -0600
 by: rbowman - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 06:21 UTC

On 10/8/22 23:03, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> OK ... first off ... I haven't notices males - of ANY
> race/ethnic - becoming something other than "guys" in
> their behavior/psychology.

Except when they become girls, more or less.

Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<ygGdnapPdKI7lN7-nZ2dnZfqn_Vi4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23619&group=alt.politics#23619

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.survival
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 12:49:26 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 17:49 UTC

"26C.Z968" wrote in message

> Tucker Carlson has a new expose' - entitled "The End of Men"

America was not built by "beta males". Nowadays the fem-libbers want wimpy,
limp-wristed "manginas" and "meminists" groveling at their feet.

Small wonder that groups like MGTOW are growing by leaps and bounds. Dr.
Helen Smith sums it up quite well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo

Read the book. She hits the nail right on the head...

Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<cfSdnWBh5_r9iN7-nZ2dnZfqn_th4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23623&group=alt.politics#23623

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.survival
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 13:29:14 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 18:29 UTC

"rbowman" wrote in message news:jqf7k2Fro61U1@mid.individual.net...

On 10/8/22 23:03, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> OK ... first off ... I haven't notices males - of ANY
>> race/ethnic - becoming something other than "guys" in
>> their behavior/psychology.
>
> Except when they become girls, more or less.

Here's a little something I saw a few years ago
and decided to archive, original author unknown:
BEGIN TEXT

The modern world with its artificial prosperity has "freed" women from all
social and physical constraints, hence you are seeing the worst side of
female behavior, encouraged of course by the Democrats and their feminazi
lackeys. The behavior of American women in particular is a temporary
collective madness brought on by an economic system from hell.

This will change once the global Ponzi scheme economic system ends. Once
this happens, and an international Weimar situation begins, women who are
not willing to become literal whores in order to eat will get scared. Watch
how fast their behavior changes. Suddenly the global, prosperous,
credit-based economy will no longer be there and the world will become a
scary, uncertain place. Then you will see them quickly become meek, obedient
and chaste again, seeking out Alpha males for "protection".

Soon they'll "discover" that they are far happier in this state of social
and familial subservience, so long as they are with a man who is strong,
firm AND also kind.

Any right wing man should then find himself a girl in her late teens/early
twenties no matter his age (30-40+) and start getting her use to a life of
putting her family and husband before herself.

Be aware that plenty of women, even young ones, will not be able to deal
with, or imagine, the end of the system we live in and will commit suicide
or OD. The others will remember the order of nature and quickly kneel at
your feet, that is, provided that you are a real man, not a wimpy mangina
with personal issues leaking all over the place.

Be patient. Things will be turning around soon, Trump or no Trump. We
are only a few years away from the end of this hell.

END TEXT

I took the Red Pill a LONG time ago. So what if I'm a "male chauvinist pig"?
Nobody's perfect...

Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<thv8j3$ie2h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23624&group=alt.politics#23624

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.survival
Men
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 14:49:00 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 19:49 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)

On 10/9/2022 12:49 PM, Byker wrote:
> "26C.Z968"  wrote in message
>>
>> Tucker Carlson has a new expose' - entitled "The End of Men"
>
> America was not built by "beta males". Nowadays the fem-libbers want wimpy,
> limp-wristed "manginas" and "meminists" groveling at their feet.
>
> Small wonder that groups like MGTOW are growing by leaps and bounds. Dr.
> Helen Smith sums it up quite well:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo
>
> Read the book. She hits the nail right on the head...

Good thing that a woman wrote that book. If a man had dared to write
such truths,,The Female and Beta-male population would have pillared him.

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<f996kht1cfjjlk1i1s0qoddmomh4oh84gg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23625&group=alt.politics#23625

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 12:57:07 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 19:57 UTC

"26C.Z968" <26C.Z968@noada.net> on Sun, 9 Oct 2022 01:03:15 -0400
typed in alt.survival the following:
>Tucker Carlson has a new expose' - entitled "The End of Men"
>
>It seems to be his assertion that males are under chemical
>assault from a variety of chemical pollutants mixed with
>social radical movements to psychologically castrate the
>men - force a female perspective on them.
>
>OK ... first off ... I haven't notices males - of ANY
>race/ethnic - becoming something other than "guys" in
>their behavior/psychology.

Maybe _you_ haven't. But why are college campuses trending female
majority? Why is it that more women are graduating than men?

Does the phrase "toxic masculinity" ring a bell?

--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.

Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<12G0L.1116127$YC96.756486@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23626&group=alt.politics#23626

Men
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.survival
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 16:20:08 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 20:20 UTC

PaxPerPoten wrote on 10/9/2022 3:49 PM:
> On 10/9/2022 12:49 PM, Byker wrote:
>> "26C.Z968"  wrote in message
>>>
>>> Tucker Carlson has a new expose' - entitled "The End of Men"
>>
>> America was not built by "beta males". Nowadays the fem-libbers want
>> wimpy,
>> limp-wristed "manginas" and "meminists" groveling at their feet.
>>
>> Small wonder that groups like MGTOW are growing by leaps and bounds. Dr.
>> Helen Smith sums it up quite well:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo
>>
>> Read the book. She hits the nail right on the head...
>
> Good thing that a woman wrote that book. If a man had dared to write
> such truths,,The Female and Beta-male population would have pillared him.

For some reason, in the back of our mind we all hold women to a lower
standard. Women can get away with saying/doing stupid/nonsensical thing
and we ignore and give it a pass as if women are entitled to be
stupid/nonsensical.

Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<yZ-cnfSiyJGn897-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23629&group=alt.politics#23629

Men
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.survival
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 20:58:34 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 00:58 UTC

On 10/9/22 2:21 AM, rbowman wrote:
> On 10/8/22 23:03, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> OK ... first off ... I haven't notices males - of ANY
>> race/ethnic - becoming something other than "guys" in
>> their behavior/psychology.
>
> Except when they become girls, more or less.

Well ... I think those were ALWAYS in the mix - they
just dressed-up where no one could see.

Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men

<GPmcnUoiXriTWdn-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23663&group=alt.politics#23663

Men
Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:17:01 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 01:17 UTC

> "26C.Z968" <26C.Z968@noada.net> on Sun, 9 Oct 2022 01:03:15 -0400
> typed in alt.survival the following:
>> Tucker Carlson has a new expose' - entitled "The End of Men"
>>
>> It seems to be his assertion that males are under chemical
>> assault from a variety of chemical pollutants mixed with
>> social radical movements to psychologically castrate the
>> men - force a female perspective on them.
>>
>> OK ... first off ... I haven't notices males - of ANY
>> race/ethnic - becoming something other than "guys" in
>> their behavior/psychology.
>
> Maybe _you_ haven't. But why are college campuses trending female
> majority? Why is it that more women are graduating than men?
>
> Does the phrase "toxic masculinity" ring a bell?

The men are more busy doing manly things :-)

Those faux-'feminists' are actually quite few - loud,
but few. The biggest wimps are the college administrators
who kiss their heinies.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Tucker Carlson is LOSING It - Now Thinks There's A PLOT Against Men