From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Amid Media???s Herschel Walker Meltdown,
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 13:39:09 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 13:39 UTC

> The virtue-signaling corporate media are working overtime to convince
> Georgians that they
> shouldn�t vote for a Republican candidate like Herschel Walker who may have a
> checkered
> past with abortion. What the corrupt press isn�t telling you is that by
> skipping the
> voting line for Walker, thousands of Georgians would open the door for
> incumbent Democrat
> [&#8230;]
>
> https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/05/amid-medias-herschel-walker-meltdown-dont
> -forget-how-radically-pro-abortion-raphael-warnock-is/?utm_source=rss&utm_medi
> um=rss&utm_campaign=amid-medias-herschel-walker-meltdown-dont-forget-how-radic
> ally-pro-abortion-raphael-warnock-is
>
> "Let not your heart be troubled."
>
> --
> Sven Petersen

It's not corporate America trying to tank Walker's campaign. It's his kid that he threatened to kill. It's the girlfriend who had his baby. And it's
the girlfriend who had an abortion he paid for.

He's the new GOP. Do as we say, not as we do, or we'll put you in jail.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Amid Media?s Herschel Walker Meltdown,