From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: rec.travel.air,alt.politics,or.politics,alt.abortion
Subject: Re: Volunteer pilots, including military ones, transporting women to states where they can get an abortion
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:09:24 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 19:09 UTC

"Gronk" wrote in message news:tgm3ou$2tlmj$3@dont-email.me...

> https://www.wbay.com/2022/07/09/volunteer-pilot-group-transporting-women-out-of-state-abortion-access/

I wonder if they'll feel the same way after their
licenses have been revoked in the future...

Re: Volunteer pilots, including military ones, transporting women to states where they can get an abortion

<tgnr4n$jsn$1@gal.iecc.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20318&group=alt.politics#20318

From: joh...@taugh.com (John Levine)
Newsgroups: rec.travel.air,alt.politics,or.politics,alt.abortion
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 21:00:07 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: johnl@iecc.com (John Levine)
 by: John Levine - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 21:00 UTC

According to Byker <byker@do~rag.net>:
>"Gronk" wrote in message news:tgm3ou$2tlmj$3@dont-email.me...
>>
>> https://www.wbay.com/2022/07/09/volunteer-pilot-group-transporting-women-out-of-state-abortion-access/
>
>I wonder if they'll feel the same way after their
>licenses have been revoked in the future...

For what? As far as the FAA is concerned, you can take people on a
plane ride anywhere you want.

--
Regards,
John Levine, johnl@taugh.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",

Re: Volunteer pilots, including military ones, transporting women to states where they can get an abortion

<vh4vihltmec9eh81bopg0vcuvd3tve687s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20322&group=alt.politics#20322

From: Newsgroups: rec.travel.air,alt.politics,or.politics,alt.abortion
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 19:29:39 -0400
 by: Attila - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 23:29 UTC

On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:09:24 -0500, "Byker"
<byker@do~rag.net> in alt.abortion with message-id
<hUmdnXX6qrl4yLL-nZ2dnZfqn_hj4p2d@earthlink.com> wrote:

>"Gronk" wrote in message news:tgm3ou$2tlmj$3@dont-email.me...
>>
>> https://www.wbay.com/2022/07/09/volunteer-pilot-group-transporting-women-out-of-state-abortion-access/
>
>I wonder if they'll feel the same way after their
>licenses have been revoked in the future...

Why should they be? Interstate commerce is under Federal
jurisdiction and no one can be prohibited from traveling to
another state.

--

Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

Whatever it takes - Stop the Democrats.

The most dangerous enemies the United States has:

Biden the Senile Bastard and his Two Bitches and
supported by the Sluts and Pimps including
Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,
Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Jamaal Bowman,
Cori Bush, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler,
and Cory Booker. They have stepped over the line
and are working against the country and
what it stands for.

Stop the Green Raw Deal!

I dare call it treason.

Do not work with them but oppose everything they attempt.

I don't know how Baghdad Karine can still hold a straight
face with what she has to say.

Did the last sane person leaving California remember to
turn off the lights?

Abortion should be like any other medical procedure
and be the decision of the patient and the doctor.
It is the business of no one else.

I support a Pro-Choice Constitutional Amendment.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Volunteer pilots, including military ones, transporting women to states where they can get an abortion