If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara River

SubjectAuthor
* Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara Riverradioacti...@gmail.com
+- Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara RiverAdam H. Kerman
+* Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara RiverLouis Epstein
|`* Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara RiverLouis Epstein
| `- Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara Riverradioacti...@gmail.com
`- Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara RiverAdam H. Kerman

1
Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara River

<2741686c-24bf-4ad3-b6db-8deef391627dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20182&group=alt.obituaries#20182

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 04:37:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara River
From: radioact...@gmail.com (radioacti...@gmail.com)
 by: radioacti...@gmail.c - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:37 UTC

Investigating authorities say there's no evidence it was an uncompleted terrorist strike yesterday.

But they might say that at this point even if there was, no? And while crashing cars often fictively explode in the movies, I'm informed that seldom happens in real life. So: am I simply too suspicious and/or cynical here in the Age of Terrorism?

Speaking of cinema: Marilyn Monroe's on-the-lam character famously used that same bridge in the [full-color] noir drama "Niagara"--and she was a bombshell for sure, but Joseph Cotton as her husband (though neither survived to the closing titles) was only tormented, not evil...as I fear these two dead guys were.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
==================https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12781031%22

Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara River

<ujnrrd$1soq3$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20183&group=alt.obituaries#20183

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:41:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:41 UTC

radioactiveseattle@gmail.com wrote:

>Investigating authorities say there's no evidence it was an uncompleted
>terrorist strike yesterday.

>But they might say that at this point even if there was, no? And while
>crashing cars often fictively explode in the movies, I'm informed that
>seldom happens in real life. So: am I simply too suspicious and/or
>cynical here in the Age of Terrorism?

Vehicles crashing then exploding in movies are laughable. I'm spacing
out on the name of a movie in which a "speeding" horse-drawn wooden
carriage crashed, then exploded. I don't think the director was being
too serious.

You aren't being cynical. I made the same assumption based on news reports
that the vehicle was being driven at a high rate of speed approaching
the Customs booths on the American side, swerving around another vehicle
travelling slowly, then crashing into a fixed object. There are toll
booths and customs and immigration checks on that bridge and cannot be
approached at a high rate of speed, obviously.

That makes the collision the result of criminally reckless conduct and
therefore not accidental. If it were terrorism, then criminally
reckless conduct would have been an element.

>. . .

Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara River

<ujoqla$u7$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20186&group=alt.obituaries#20186

From: le...@main.lekno.ws (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 00:27:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 00:27 UTC

radioacti...@gmail.com <radioactiveseattle@gmail.com> wrote:
> Investigating authorities say there's no evidence it was an uncompleted terrorist strike yesterday.
>
> But they might say that at this point even if there was, no? And while crashing cars often fictively explode in the movies, I'm informed that seldom happens in real life. So: am I simply too suspicious and/or cynical here in the Age of Terrorism?
>
> Speaking of cinema: Marilyn Monroe's on-the-lam character famously used that same bridge in the [full-color] noir drama "Niagara"--and she was a bombshell for sure, but Joseph Cotton as her husband (though neither survived to the closing titles) was only tormented, not evil...as I fear these two dead guys were.

Is this the same bridge that was the scene of the climactic explosion in
THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT?...domestic baddies attempting to pass it off as
Islamic terror and bad guy getting killed?

(As seen on the screen,the bridge appeared NOT to be destroyed,which was
perplexing,surely special effects to that effect could have been created
in a model studio or something?)
> BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
> ===================
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12781031%22

-=-=-

Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara River

<ujqtvf$8i6$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20194&group=alt.obituaries#20194

From: le...@main.lekno.ws (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 19:36:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 19:36 UTC

Louis Epstein <le@main.lekno.ws> wrote:
> radioacti...@gmail.com <radioactiveseattle@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Investigating authorities say there's no evidence it was an uncompleted terrorist strike yesterday.
>>
>> But they might say that at this point even if there was, no? And while crashing cars often fictively explode in the movies, I'm informed that seldom happens in real life. So: am I simply too suspicious and/or cynical here in the Age of Terrorism?
>>
>> Speaking of cinema: Marilyn Monroe's on-the-lam character famously used that same bridge in the [full-color] noir drama "Niagara"--and she was a bombshell for sure, but Joseph Cotton as her husband (though neither survived to the closing titles) was only tormented, not evil...as I fear these two dead guys were.
>
> Is this the same bridge that was the scene of the climactic explosion in
> THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT?...domestic baddies attempting to pass it off as
> Islamic terror and bad guy getting killed?

Doing a search...Redditors and Twitterers (two classes of person from
which I have been expelled) are indeed confirming that it's the same
bridge.
> (As seen on the screen,the bridge appeared NOT to be destroyed,which was
> perplexing,surely special effects to that effect could have been created
> in a model studio or something?)
>
>> BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
>> ===================
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12781031%22
>
> -=-=-
> The World Trade Center towers MUST rise again,
> at least as tall as before...or terror has triumphed.

Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara River

<e1137901-dffe-4ac3-a62f-6fa281ea39ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20205&group=alt.obituaries#20205

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 15:26:05 -0800 (PST)
From: radioact...@gmail.com (radioacti...@gmail.com)
 by: radioacti...@gmail.c - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 23:26 UTC

So: it was a nice, harmless American couple and NOT terrorists, eh?

Because we all know that married couples are NEVER up to no good. (Well, except for that prolifically murderous Islamic couple in San Bernardino on Wednesday, December 2, 2015, whom the late RHLIII aptly dubbed the "Jihad Bonny & Clyde".)

STYBLE/Florida
=============
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/authorities-identify-husband-wife-whose-151500639.html

Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara River

<ujtcc4$2siim$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20215&group=alt.obituaries#20215

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 17:54:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 17:54 UTC

11/24/2023, police identified the couple as Kurt P. Villani and Monica
Villani, both 53, of Grand Island, a suburb on the Niagara River between
Buffalo and Niagara Falls. However, their identities were already known
as friends had been commenting. They owned a lumber store and hardware
stores in western New York.

https://apnews.com/article/niagara-falls-bridge-explosion-38a30e3b86f3c87ed6e4faf829dde0c3

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: Deadly car explosion on Rainbow Bridge spanning Niagara River