From: pthirus....@monday.day (Pthirus Pubis)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 22 18:26:27 UTC
Subject: Re: Alyssa Milano Is Ivanka Trump's Hero, She Says
 by: Pthirus Pubis - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 18:26 UTC

On 2/8/2022 6:49 PM, Transition Zone wrote:
> "Alyssa Milano revealed on Sunday that Ivanka Trump told her that she was her ‘hero’ and the president's daughter had a 'total girl crush' on the actor when she guest-judged a reality TV show"
>
> 'It's sad to see what she's evolved into': Alyssa Milano urges her followers to vote for Biden as she shares 2014 tweet Ivanka Trump wrote declaring she had a 'total girl crush' on the actress
> Daily Mail - Aug 30, 2020
> -- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8679449/Alyssa-Milano-shares-2014-tweet-Ivanka-Trump-wrote-declaring-total-girl-crush-actress.html

Most celebrities are airheads. Bidenflation is reported over 6% and bank CD interest rate is about 1% (if you're dumb enough to invest in CDs). Gas is over $3.50/gal. Reminds me of Jimmy Carter's misery index.

Re: Alyssa Milano Is Ivanka Trump's Hero, She Says

<subs1d$f0m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19900&group=alt.home.repair#19900

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:08:58 -0800
 by: Bob F - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:08 UTC

On 2/13/2022 6:26 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
> On 2/8/2022 6:49 PM, Transition Zone wrote:
>> "Alyssa Milano revealed on Sunday that Ivanka Trump told her that she
>> was her ‘hero’ and the president's daughter had a 'total girl crush'
>> on the actor when she guest-judged a reality TV show"
>>
>> 'It's sad to see what she's evolved into': Alyssa Milano urges her
>> followers to vote for Biden as she shares 2014 tweet Ivanka Trump
>> wrote declaring she had a 'total girl crush' on the actress
>> Daily Mail - Aug 30, 2020
>> --
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8679449/Alyssa-Milano-shares-2014-tweet-Ivanka-Trump-wrote-declaring-total-girl-crush-actress.html
>>

> Most celebrities are airheads. Bidenflation is reported over 6% and bank
> CD interest rate is about 1% (if you're dumb enough to invest in CDs).
> Gas is over $3.50/gal.  Reminds me of Jimmy Carter's misery index.

And Bidens economy is making new wonderful records all over the
place."the strongest first year of job gains of any president since the
government began collecting data in 1939. The unemployment rate has
dropped precipitously since the worst of the pandemic, and wages rose a
rapid 5.7 percent in the year through January."

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/04/business/economy/economy-jobs-fed-politics.html

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/the-biden-boom-economic-recovery-in-2021/

Re: Alyssa Milano Is Ivanka Trump's Hero, She Says

<op.1hjtbkzx5fex3z@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19901&group=alt.home.repair#19901

From: w...@dsdkle.com (Rex Jones)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:43:58 +1100
 by: Rex Jones - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:43 UTC

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:08:58 +1100, Bob F <bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/13/2022 6:26 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
>> On 2/8/2022 6:49 PM, Transition Zone wrote:
>>> "Alyssa Milano revealed on Sunday that Ivanka Trump told her that she
>>> was her ‘hero’ and the president's daughter had a 'total girl crush'
>>> on the actor when she guest-judged a reality TV show"
>>>
>>> 'It's sad to see what she's evolved into': Alyssa Milano urges her
>>> followers to vote for Biden as she shares 2014 tweet Ivanka Trump
>>> wrote declaring she had a 'total girl crush' on the actress
>>> Daily Mail - Aug 30, 2020
>>> --
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8679449/Alyssa-Milano-shares-2014-tweet-Ivanka-Trump-wrote-declaring-total-girl-crush-actress.html
>> Most celebrities are airheads. Bidenflation is reported over 6% and
>> bank CD interest rate is about 1% (if you're dumb enough to invest in
>> CDs). Gas is over $3.50/gal. Reminds me of Jimmy Carter's misery
>
> And Bidens economy is making new wonderful records all over the
> place."the strongest first year of job gains of any president since the
> government began collecting data in 1939. The unemployment rate has
> dropped precipitously since the worst of the pandemic, and wages rose a
> rapid 5.7 percent in the year through January."

Nothing to do with Biden, that is the recovery from covid, stupid.

> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/04/business/economy/economy-jobs-fed-politics.html
>
> https://www.americanprogress.org/article/the-biden-boom-economic-recovery-in-2021/

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Alyssa Milano Is Ivanka Trump's Hero, She Says