It is better to travel hopefully than to fly Continental.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: India Virus

SubjectAuthor
* Re: India VirusIndians forging negative Covid PCR Report
`* Re: India Virusgerard jud
 `* Re: India Virusrezinki
  +- Re: India VirusByker
  `* Re: India Viruslookie
   `* Re: India Virusfrodo sam0
    +- Re: India VirusByker
    +* Re: India Viruslookie
    |`- Re: India Virusfrodo sam0
    `* Re: India Viruswog wacker
     `* Re: India Viruswog wacker
      +- Re: India VirusRusty Wyse
      +* Re: India VirusByker
      |+* Re: India Viruswog wacker
      ||`- Re: India VirusByker
      |`- Re: India VirusByker
      `* Re: India Viruswog wacker
       `* Re: India Virusfrodo sam0
        `* Re: India Viruswog wacker
         `* Re: India Viruswog wacker
          `* Re: India Viruswog wacker
           `* Re: India Virusgerard jud
            +- Re: India VirusByker
            `- Re: India Virusfrodo sam0

1
Re: India Virus

<s7dpev$j68$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1976&group=soc.culture.china#1976

From: toi...@tr.com (Indians forging negative Covid PCR Report)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: India Virus
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:23:19 +0800
 by: Indians forging nega - Tue, 11 May 2021 11:23 UTC

Indians forging negative Covid PCR Report

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/some-indians-including-well-off-ones-forging-negative-rt-pcr-reports/articleshow/82490609.cms

Re: India Virus

<f5266a40-3e30-4820-801b-dde487b3aa50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1994&group=soc.culture.china#1994

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 03:21:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: gerard...@gmail.com (gerard jud)
 by: gerard jud - Wed, 12 May 2021 10:21 UTC

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:23:15 AM UTC, Indians forging negative Covid PCR Report wrote:
> Indians forging negative Covid PCR Report
>

> https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/some-indians-including-well-off-ones-forging-negative-rt-pcr-reports/articleshow/82490609.cms

Watch the video below. Its in Mandarin.Starting at 4:00 it, relates how one Indian guy in Hong Kong becomes a super spreader causing a new wave of infection on the island. It also mentioned a planeload of Indians who landed in HK with certificates showing negative results but they were found to be infected.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRa8YHgYPc

The world has to watch out for Indians. Governments have to be more alert and diligent in dealing with Indians. This is not racist. Its responsibility.

Re: India Virus

<s8u2hq$ki3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2336&group=soc.culture.china#2336

From: rezi...@rezinkitono.com.qb (rezinki)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 02:52:53 +0800
 by: rezinki - Sat, 29 May 2021 18:52 UTC

Indians are running away to other countries to get free treatment like bed,
oxygen, quarantine, and free foods with Indian foods, too.

Make no mistake, the world of countries must wake up in not to let in any
Indian to enter or come to your country.

This is not racist statement, but a statement of fact, that how Indians are
transiting around the world from country to country to beat the 14 days time
bar of quarantine.

They thus escaping their country by transiting from one country to another
country in order to arrive to their destination for free treatment, free
foods, free lodging, and free resident, too.

They have lots of tricks to hide their Covid virus in order to fly and enter
to another country. They are full of trickeries and tongue-twisting habits
of lies and fabrications.

Please stop them from coming and entering your country. It's your
responsibility to preventing the virus from spreading into the country.

PCR Report wrote:
> Indians forging negative Covid PCR Report
>

> https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/some-indians-including-well-off-ones-forging-negative-rt-pcr-reports/articleshow/82490609.cms

Watch the video below. Its in Mandarin.Starting at 4:00 it, relates how one
Indian guy in Hong Kong becomes a super spreader causing a new wave of
infection on the island. It also mentioned a planeload of Indians who landed
in HK with certificates showing negative results but they were found to be
infected.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRa8YHgYPc

rThe world has to watch out for Indians. Governments have to be more alert
and diligent in dealing with Indians. This is not racist. Its
responsibility.e

Re: India Virus

<9J-dncn4Q5RxJi_9nZ2dnUU7-TvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2338&group=soc.culture.china#2338

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,misc.immigration.usa,soc.culture.india,aus.politics,can.politics
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 17:10:50 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 29 May 2021 22:10 UTC

"rezinki" wrote in message news:s8u2hq$ki3$1@dont-email.me...

> Indians are running away to other countries to get free treatment like
> bed, oxygen, quarantine, and free foods with Indian foods, too.
>
> Make no mistake, the world of countries must wake up in not to let in any
> Indian to enter or come to your country.

Those Hindoo diseases are fucking NASTY.
Hopefully customs officials will know how
to spot leprosy: https://tinyurl.com/y5vmffty

Re: India Virus

<s9098e$44l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2346&group=soc.culture.china#2346

From: loo...@gmail.com (lookie)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 22:49:33 +0800
 by: lookie - Sun, 30 May 2021 14:49 UTC

Hopefully the identification of them by custom should concentrate on deny
their entry instead.

A special visa is the best course of deterrent action. The Indians must be
blocked from entering a country even if there is reason.

What is needed is a total ban on Indians from entering or travelling or
transiting through another country.

Indian virus is getting tougher and is out of control and they need help

PCR Report wrote:
> Indians forging negative Covid PCR Report
>

> https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/some-indians-including-well-off-ones-forging-negative-rt-pcr-reports/articleshow/82490609.cms

Watch the video below. Its in Mandarin.Starting at 4:00 it, relates how one
Indian guy in Hong Kong becomes a super spreader causing a new wave of
infection on the island. It also mentioned a planeload of Indians who landed
in HK with certificates showing negative results but they were found to be
infected.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRa8YHgYPc

rThe world has to watch out for Indians. Governments have to be more alert
and diligent in dealing with Indians. This is not racist. Its
responsibility.e

Re: India Virus

<e6101c09-1775-4f37-876b-cc13169fd1acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2373&group=soc.culture.china#2373

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 02:23:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Mon, 31 May 2021 09:23 UTC

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 2:59:28 PM UTC, lookie wrote:
> Hopefully the identification of them by custom should concentrate on deny
> their entry instead.
>
> A special visa is the best course of deterrent action. The Indians must be
> blocked from entering a country even if there is reason.
>
> What is needed is a total ban on Indians from entering or travelling or
> transiting through another country.
>

> Indian virus is getting tougher and is out of control and they need help
> "rezinki" wrote in message news:s8u2hq$ki3$1...@dont-email.me...
> dians are running away to other countries to get free treatment like bed,
> oxygen, quarantine, and free foods with Indian foods, too.
>
> Make no mistake, the world of countries must wake up in not to let in any
> Indian to enter or come to your country.
>
> This is not racist statement, but a statement of fact, that how Indians are
> transiting around the world from country to country to beat the 14 days time
> bar of quarantine.
>
> They thus escaping their country by transiting from one country to another
> country in order to arrive to their destination for free treatment, free
> foods, free lodging, and free resident, too.
>
> They have lots of tricks to hide their Covid virus in order to fly and enter
> to another country. They are full of trickeries and tongue-twisting habits
> of lies and fabrications.
>
> Please stop them from coming and entering your country. It's your
> responsibility to preventing the virus from spreading into the country.
>

> "gerard jud" wrote in message
>
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:23:15 AM UTC, Indians forging negative Covid
> PCR Report wrote:
> > Indians forging negative Covid PCR Report
> >

> > https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/some-indians-including-well-off-ones-forging-negative-rt-pcr-reports/articleshow/82490609.cms
>
> Watch the video below. Its in Mandarin.Starting at 4:00 it, relates how one
> Indian guy in Hong Kong becomes a super spreader causing a new wave of
> infection on the island. It also mentioned a planeload of Indians who landed
> in HK with certificates showing negative results but they were found to be
> infected.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRa8YHgYPc
>
> rThe world has to watch out for Indians. Governments have to be more alert
> and diligent in dealing with Indians. This is not racist. Its
> responsibility.e
Many Indians are US or UK citizens. Can you stop them from returning to their own countries?

Re: India Virus

<q4edndX3I-E07Sj9nZ2dnUU7-TvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2387&group=soc.culture.china#2387

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.india,talk.politics.misc,misc.immigration.usa
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 18:26:31 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 31 May 2021 23:26 UTC

"frodo sam0" wrote in message

> Many Indians are US or UK citizens. Can you stop them from returning to
> their own countries?

When things get bad enough, they'll be fleeing the U.S. in mass stampedes
toward the nearest border or international airport. As for the politicians
who support them (Democrats, of course) the only thing they'll be running
for is their lives...

Re: India Virus

<s94prl$tci$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2390&group=soc.culture.china#2390

From: loo...@gmail.com (lookie)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:07:16 +0800
 by: lookie - Tue, 1 Jun 2021 08:07 UTC

Even if those Indians are British and American citizens are now in India
should be stopped from returning to UK or US. They should not be allowed to
returned until they can be verified safe from covid contamination.

If they went ahead and left the country and travel to the risk country,
whether flying through third countries, they will have to face the
indictment charge on their return.

They will have to be fined for between USD 20,000 and 50,000. And depending
of their refusal to obey and disobedient of travel instructions informed to
them, they could be jailed between 3 and 5 years.

So what it needs is a emergency law instituted for it. Under the emergency
law for covid pandemic, citizens if now in UK or US are not allowed to leave
and travel to any countries that have been announced as high risk country.

Anyone needs to travel to these high risk countries will have to apply for a
special visa from the authority with a reason, for it, and be able to
provide a returning quarantine insurance fee value at minimum USD 20,000 for
potential cost of 1 month confined quarantine period in a isolated facility.

Additional insurance fee of USD 250,000 to cover the cost of intensive
medical treatment in a hospital and recovery in a rehabilitate settings.

Medical swap tests on nose, throat shall be tested, and other sewer tests
for shedding of virus and decontamination tests carried out on his travel
bags, luggage, shoes, over coat, clothing and etc.

Therefore, when covid times are hard and tough, fast track of hard law has
to be instituted and toughened, too. By this way it will protect the
majority of people in the country from being potential infected of covid by
returning citizens or green card holders or work pass holders.

A special court should be set up to fast track the prosecution of citizens
or long term green pass holders from travelling to high risk country. The
special court should also be used to fast track prosecution of cases on
rumours, falsehood, viral attacks, harassment attacks, and other assaults.

By this way, these people who refuse to obey and want to risk themselves
from returning with covid virus, whether from the high risk country or
through infection in other third countries, should be punished without
mercy.

<aca72478-4ab9-4e05-b796-b7bfeba1d87en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2750&group=soc.culture.china#2750

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 19:53:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 02:53 UTC

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 8:07:20 AM UTC, lookie wrote:
> [...]
> > > Indians forging negative Covid PCR Report
> > >

> > > https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/some-indians-including-well-off-ones-forging-negative-rt-pcr-reports/articleshow/82490609.cms
> >
> > Watch the video below. Its in Mandarin.Starting at 4:00 it, relates how
> > one
> > Indian guy in Hong Kong becomes a super spreader causing a new wave of
> > infection on the island. It also mentioned a planeload of Indians who
> > landed
> > in HK with certificates showing negative results but they were found to be
> > infected.
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRa8YHgYPc
> >
> > rThe world has to watch out for Indians. Governments have to be more alert
> > and diligent in dealing with Indians. This is not racist. Its
> > responsibility.e
> Many Indians are US or UK citizens. Can you stop them from returning to

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-has-just-been-devastated-by-covid-19-donald-trump-2466441

Donald Dotard Dumb Trump is an it again. Every time he opens his mouth, he sounds like a damn fool.
India has been devastated, yes, but more so by the US than COVID-19, especially a US under his leadership.

1. He makes the Indians believe that India is a great country. He boosted Indian PM Narendra Modi’s ego so much that he went to the World Economic Forum to boast that India is the savior of the world from the pandemic.. Ordinary Indians are led to believe that their country is in tip-top condition. Indians become blind to all the faults that their beloved India has.
2. While the pandemic was spreading fast, Trump and Modi visited each other’s country, each time celebrating the visit with massive, closely packed gatherings of Americans and Indians, with tight embraces all around.
3. Indians follow Americans in defying basic rules to prevent the spread of the disease. Just like the Americans, the Indians attended religious and political events in huge numbers without masks.

Is it surprising now that the US and India are occupying the top two positions in the league of nations afflicted by COVID-19?

Beside US and India, there are other nations which are also badly afflicted. What is the common factor among them? They adore the Western values of individual freedom and rights. They hold these to be above the collective good of society and nation. They challenge and ignore rules to prevent the spread of the virus.

The problem now is the spread of the virus. The more the virus spreads, the longer it can survive. The longer it survives, the more it mutates. The more it mutates, the less effective the vaccines against it become. The less effective those vaccines become, the more the virus spreads. Its a vicious cycle.

So, stop fucking around with the origin of the virus. Stop its spread instead.

Re: India Virus

<bc9fd3cd-5872-4f1c-9f17-cffba96a260an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3491&group=soc.culture.china#3491

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 06:41:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:41 UTC

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 9:23:19 AM UTC, frodo sam0 wrote:
> On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 2:59:28 PM UTC, lookie wrote:
> > Hopefully the identification of them by custom should concentrate on deny
> > their entry instead.
> >
> > A special visa is the best course of deterrent action. The Indians must be
> > blocked from entering a country even if there is reason.
> >
> > What is needed is a total ban on Indians from entering or travelling or
> > transiting through another country.
> >

> > Indian virus is getting tougher and is out of control and they need help
> > "rezinki" wrote in message news:s8u2hq$ki3$1...@dont-email.me...
> > dians are running away to other countries to get free treatment like bed,
> > oxygen, quarantine, and free foods with Indian foods, too.
> >
> > Make no mistake, the world of countries must wake up in not to let in any
> > Indian to enter or come to your country.
> >
> > This is not racist statement, but a statement of fact, that how Indians are
> > transiting around the world from country to country to beat the 14 days time
> > bar of quarantine.
> >
> > They thus escaping their country by transiting from one country to another
> > country in order to arrive to their destination for free treatment, free
> > foods, free lodging, and free resident, too.
> >
> > They have lots of tricks to hide their Covid virus in order to fly and enter
> > to another country. They are full of trickeries and tongue-twisting habits
> > of lies and fabrications.
> >
> > Please stop them from coming and entering your country. It's your
> > responsibility to preventing the virus from spreading into the country.
> >

> > "gerard jud" wrote in message
> >
> > On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:23:15 AM UTC, Indians forging negative Covid
> > PCR Report wrote:
> > > Indians forging negative Covid PCR Report
> > >

> > > https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/some-indians-including-well-off-ones-forging-negative-rt-pcr-reports/articleshow/82490609.cms
> >
> > Watch the video below. Its in Mandarin.Starting at 4:00 it, relates how one
> > Indian guy in Hong Kong becomes a super spreader causing a new wave of
> > infection on the island. It also mentioned a planeload of Indians who landed
> > in HK with certificates showing negative results but they were found to be
> > infected.
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRa8YHgYPc
> >
> > rThe world has to watch out for Indians. Governments have to be more alert
> > and diligent in dealing with Indians. This is not racist. Its
> > responsibility.e
> Many Indians are US or UK citizens. Can you stop them from returning to their own countries?

The world is in the grip of another wave of the pandemic. This is caused by the Delta variant of the coronavirus originating from India.

How can this be allowed to happen? Having gone through one or two waves, we should have been wiser. We should have taken the measures to prevent the new variant from spreading worldwide. Instead, politicians in the West have misled their countries to concentrate their energy on nailing down China as the origin of the first wave.

While the Delta variant from India continues to spread, those in the West cannot delay their fun and pleasure any further. The Americans have begun their mass travel and socialising,the Europeans have their Europe Cup football competition, with huge crowds and fans celebrating and fighting on the streets, all with their masks off.

When this results in another wave of infections and deaths, they will not blame India but China. They will say: “It’s all because of China.”

And because of this, they will continue to die like flies, wave after wave of the pandemic.

Re: India Virus

<eb4bf771-0bd9-432b-a8f0-a27c228273cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3763&group=soc.culture.china#3763

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 20:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 03:11 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 1:41:06 PM UTC, wog wacker wrote:
> [...]
>
> While the Delta variant from India continues to spread, those in the West cannot delay their fun and pleasure any further. The Americans have begun their mass travel and socialising,the Europeans have their Europe Cup football competition, with huge crowds and fans celebrating and fighting on the streets, all with their masks off.
>
> When this results in another wave of infections and deaths, they will not blame India but China. They will say: “It’s all because of China.”
>
> And because of this, they will continue to die like flies, wave after wave of the pandemic.

US.UK request another investigation

China tells them to take a hike.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/07/22/1019244601/china-who-coronavirus-lab-leak-theory

Damn it, a new wave of the pandemic is sweeping over the world, creating further devastation. Instead of stopping the spread of the latest wave, those damned Americans and Brits still try to nail China down as the origin of the pandemic. It still wants the WHO to investigate the Chinese Wuhan Lab. All these despite the fact that an earlier investigation has concluded that it is extremely unlikely that the coronavirus has leaked from a lab and earlier occurrences of the virus have now been discovered among European countries.

This is all dirty global politics.
WHO emergencies chief Dr. Michael Ryan said the search for the origins of the coronavirus “has been poisoned by politics.”

“Over the last number of days, we’ve seen more and more and more discourse in the media with terribly little actual news or evidence or new material,” Ryan said. “And this is quite disturbing.”

He said WHO chief Tedros has been clear that ”all hypotheses for the origin of the virus remain on the table” and pleaded for space so scientists could do their work.

“If you expect scientists to collaborate and actually get the answers that you want ... we would ask that all this be done in a de-politicized environment, where science and health is the objective, and not blame and politics,” Ryan said.
Instead of being obsessed with China, the WHO should carry out an investigation on India. How India has allowed a more infectious, contagious and virulent mutation to originate there.

This variant designated as “Delta” originates in India. It spreads out from India. It should be referred to as the Desi, not Delta, variant. It’s an Indian, not second or third, wave of the pandemic. More importantly, WHO should answer to the world how it has allowed the Indian variant to spread out from India. It should investigate how this Indian virus has been allowed to spread to many parts of the world. This is most unforgivable because before this, the world was on its way to recovery from the pandemic. This is also extremely important. Without this knowledge, other more damaging mutations will occur in other countries which will then spread them around the world. This means wave after wave of the pandemic, with the latest one more devastating than the previous one. But due to global politics, this may be the fate of humanity.

India, being a strategic partner of the US and critical to the US as a counterbalance against a rising China, will be left alone in peace. The US will not cry foul about how devastating the Indian virus has been to the US and the world. Instead, the US will continue to pressure WHO to investigate China.

Global politics can explain how the Indian virus spread in the world. Most of the nations suffering under the Indian wave are friends and allies of both the US and India. Under US influence, they have let their guards down against the Indians.

The outlier is China. Why is China not as hard hit by this Indian wave? Because China is not an ally of the US and India. It is not a favorite destination for Indians and the Chinese do not let their guards down against the Indians.

Global politics can also explain why the US, India and Brazil are the top three infected nations of the world, why US friends and allies around the world are most affected by the pandemics.

This will be a regular occurrence – China the winner; US, its friends and allies the losers - if nations do not get politics out of the way when dealing with the pandemic.

Meanwhile China should stay on maximum alert to the possibility of sabotages by the US-led West. Evil Western politicians would want China to be devastated by the pandemic as had happened in their own countries.

Re: India Virus

<a07f9c37-ef05-4760-9d8f-1725c572f89bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3778&group=soc.culture.china#3778

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 08:53:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 15:53 UTC

Excellent analysis...

Re: India Virus

<ScadnWdSVvzComL9nZ2dnUU7-WnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3825&group=soc.culture.china#3825

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.global-warming,sci.med.diseases,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:03:48 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 23:03 UTC

"wog wacker" wrote in message

> This variant designated as “Delta” originates in India. It spreads out
> from India.

Where did the "Lambda" variant come from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kej45oBMF7c

Since the Kung Flu seems to be mutating at a predictable rate, it'll be a
few more years before we encounter the "Omega" variant...

Re: India Virus

<0221c109-3374-4555-b6c3-ecef6bc393b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3834&group=soc.culture.china#3834

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:43:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 00:43 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:04:06 PM UTC, Byker wrote:
> "wog wacker" wrote in message
> >
> > This variant designated as “Delta” originates in India. It spreads out
> > from India.
> Where did the "Lambda" variant come from?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kej45oBMF7c
>
> Since the Kung Flu seems to be mutating at a predictable rate, it'll be a
> few more years before we encounter the "Omega" variant...

Watch this:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/

This damn coronavirus originates from the US.

Re: India Virus

<M6mdnboJVKAZ7GL9nZ2dnUU7-bPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3837&group=soc.culture.china#3837

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
References: <5d3ed126-33d7-4a79-9370-7b300e0b102bn@googlegroups.com> <s7dpev$j68$1@dont-email.me> <f5266a40-3e30-4820-801b-dde487b3aa50n@googlegroups.com> <s8u2hq$ki3$1@dont-email.me> <s9098e$44l$1@dont-email.me> <e6101c09-1775-4f37-876b-cc13169fd1acn@googlegroups.com> <bc9fd3cd-5872-4f1c-9f17-cffba96a260an@googlegroups.com> <eb4bf771-0bd9-432b-a8f0-a27c228273cbn@googlegroups.com> <ScadnWdSVvzComL9nZ2dnUU7-WnNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <0221c109-3374-4555-b6c3-ecef6bc393b7n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:37:56 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 02:37 UTC

"wog wacker" wrote in message

> Watch this:
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/
>
> This damn coronavirus originates from the US.

Skip the video and read the viewers' comments...

Re: India Virus

<Tc-dnTcLsZS_L538nZ2dnUU7-IvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3873&group=soc.culture.china#3873

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,soc.culture.india,soc.culture.china,sci.med.diseases,uk.politics.misc
References: <5d3ed126-33d7-4a79-9370-7b300e0b102bn@googlegroups.com> <s7dpev$j68$1@dont-email.me> <f5266a40-3e30-4820-801b-dde487b3aa50n@googlegroups.com> <s8u2hq$ki3$1@dont-email.me> <s9098e$44l$1@dont-email.me> <e6101c09-1775-4f37-876b-cc13169fd1acn@googlegroups.com> <bc9fd3cd-5872-4f1c-9f17-cffba96a260an@googlegroups.com> <eb4bf771-0bd9-432b-a8f0-a27c228273cbn@googlegroups.com> <ScadnWdSVvzComL9nZ2dnUU7-WnNnZ2d@earthlink.com> <c2ab1697-8227-445f-8a7f-ec2391ba368an@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 20:25:54 -0500
 by: Byker - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 01:25 UTC

"DESMODUS" wrote in message

> The Indian CV variant is so infectious that it is being spread by aerosol
> from open top sewage plants ,not that India has got that many of these and
> most people just crap in the fields -when this dries out it viruses are
> spread downwind .Any attempt to stop this is futile !.DESMODUS

Considering all the filth and pathogens they're exposed to
daily, you'd think they'd have cast-iron immune systems...

Re: India Virus

<4e5a6638-282e-4ded-a02c-f3dd4035ca49n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3915&group=soc.culture.china#3915

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 06:54:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Thu, 29 Jul 2021 13:54 UTC

On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 3:11:02 AM UTC, wog wacker wrote:
> [...]
>

> The outlier is China. Why is China not as hard hit by this Indian wave? Because China is not an ally of the US and India. It is not a favorite destination for Indians and the Chinese do not let their guards down against the Indians.
>

> Global politics can also explain why the US, India and Brazil are the top three infected nations of the world, why US friends and allies around the world are most affected by the pandemics.
>
> This will be a regular occurrence – China the winner; US, its friends and allies the losers - if nations do not get politics out of the way when dealing with the pandemic.
>
> Meanwhile China should stay on maximum alert to the possibility of sabotages by the US-led West. Evil Western politicians would want China to be devastated by the pandemic as had happened in their own countries.

Some of the scientists who earlier signed an open letter urging further investigation on the lab leak theory are beginning to regret it. They think they have been used to serve others' political agenda.

https://world.huanqiu.com/article/448escsYXul

Re: India Virus

<4fe7915e-e394-4933-b857-010624fd9d88n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4086&group=soc.culture.china#4086

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 21:04:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 04:04 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: India Virus

<bc764f48-d47a-4d00-87bc-c586f27bbbf0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4693&group=soc.culture.china#4693

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 21:04:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 04:04 UTC

<9a89577a-7ed1-4522-9cb3-137fed4a2ee3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4695&group=soc.culture.china#4695

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 21:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 04:37 UTC

<d589d863-349d-4569-83a9-01f5b236351bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4788&group=soc.culture.china#4788

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 06:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 13:29 UTC

<8033bfe6-cc4c-470d-861d-2f6e0e509a25n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6522&group=soc.culture.china#6522

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 19:20:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: gerard...@gmail.com (gerard jud)
 by: gerard jud - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 02:20 UTC

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 1:29:18 PM UTC, wog wacker wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > “As a consequence of this deliberate show of disrespect against the people and government of Papua New Guinea, there is now an indefinite ban on any further repatriation flights from India."
> >
> > All other countries should do likewise.
> The Indians are spilling the beans on the Americans.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEi2UhNIQAw
>

> At the beginning of the video, she referred to the Wuhan virus. Later on, she only briefly mentioned the “Delta variant” once.
>
> Despite huge efforts to cover-up the truth, everyone knows that the world is now struggling with a coronavirus variant which originates from India. Its the India Desi virus. It is more infectious, contagious and deadly than all previous variants. Ironically, its India’s strategic partner, the US, which is most affected by this virus. The devastation this will bring to the US may be worse than the previous waves. Daily new infections in the US are touching 200K. The total number of Americans dead may reach over a million. The two are now accusing each other of under-reporting.
>
> Not only the US. Other countries which are strategic allies of India in one way or another have become victims of this virus. All member countries of the QUAD – US, INDIA, JAPAN & AUSTRALIA – are struggling with the India Desi virus.
>
> This is prolonging the pandemic and with it, the sufferings of millions around the world. Lives continue to be lost. So are livelihoods. Governments all over the world are faced with the same dilemma – to save lives or livelihoods. They are struggling to strike a balance between the two.
>
> Compounding the problems are the Western values of freedom and human rights. People who are indoctrinated with such values are challenging mitigating measures as common-sense as wearing masks and getting vaccinated. They are holding mass demonstrations in their respective countries to demand the freedom to do as they wish. This is creating super-spreader events and new waves of the pandemic.
>
> This celebrity said it right - “Screw your freedom”.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRdP3SYjgM
>
> In India, people may not be strong believers of freedom and human rights but they have another problem – strong religious beliefs which lead them to mass gatherings on religious occasions, in defiance of mitigating measures.
>
> China has been exemplary in combating the pandemic. It has brought every wave of the pandemic under control. But despite this, it has come in for criticism. For what? Over its zero-tolerance policy in combating the pandemic.. This is most idiotic. Zero-tolerance should be the target to reach for for every country in the world. But this may not be possible because it needs certain prerequisites in a country, a certain style of governance and values system. Something that China has but not most countries in the West.
>
> It is time those Western nations climb down from their high horse and learn from the Chinese.
WION - Worst Indian Online Nonsense

Click here to read the complete article
Re: India Virus

<auSdnfHVPozO5hz8nZ2dnUU7-dHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6542&group=soc.culture.china#6542

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.india,soc.culture.asian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc
References: <5d3ed126-33d7-4a79-9370-7b300e0b102bn@googlegroups.com> <s7dpev$j68$1@dont-email.me> <f5266a40-3e30-4820-801b-dde487b3aa50n@googlegroups.com> <s8u2hq$ki3$1@dont-email.me> <s9098e$44l$1@dont-email.me> <e6101c09-1775-4f37-876b-cc13169fd1acn@googlegroups.com> <bc9fd3cd-5872-4f1c-9f17-cffba96a260an@googlegroups.com> <eb4bf771-0bd9-432b-a8f0-a27c228273cbn@googlegroups.com> <4e5a6638-282e-4ded-a02c-f3dd4035ca49n@googlegroups.com> <4fe7915e-e394-4933-b857-010624fd9d88n@googlegroups.com> <bc764f48-d47a-4d00-87bc-c586f27bbbf0n@googlegroups.com> <9a89577a-7ed1-4522-9cb3-137fed4a2ee3n@googlegroups.com> <d589d863-349d-4569-83a9-01f5b236351bn@googlegroups.com> <8033bfe6-cc4c-470d-861d-2f6e0e509a25n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 12:54:26 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 17:54 UTC

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 2:59:28 PM UTC, lookie wrote:
> Hopefully the identification of them by custom should concentrate on deny
> their entry instead.
>
> A special visa is the best course of deterrent action. The Indians must be
> blocked from entering a country even if there is reason.
>
> What is needed is a total ban on Indians from entering or travelling or
> transiting through another country.

They need to stay home and get their own house in
order: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQdZoq3iN4

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=why+is+india+so+poor

Re: India Virus

<e899e434-b7b5-44e3-9e66-1f1cb3b3668an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6586&group=soc.culture.china#6586

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 00:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 07:27 UTC