"I found out why my car was humming. It had forgotten the words."

interests / alt.usage.english / Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his words

SubjectAuthor
* A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his wordsS K
`* Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his wordsDingbat
 `* Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his wordsS K
  +- Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his wordsDingbat
  `- Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his wordsS K

1
A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his words

<351626eb-440d-4cf8-8d48-8be7e0d83931n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=196416&group=alt.usage.english#196416

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 18:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his words
From: skpfl...@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 01:16 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRFKkmsDpuw

Cenk was kidding of course when he said "67 borders"

jews are not giving up anything they have taken.

either Muslims become slaves or lapdogs - or they remove the cancer from their midst. Nothing in between.

Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his words

<3a258847-881d-41dd-ad8f-ad10867944c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=196423&group=alt.usage.english#196423

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 00:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: ranjit_m...@yahoo.com (Dingbat)
 by: Dingbat - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 07:00 UTC

On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 6:46:53 AM UTC+5:30, S K wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRFKkmsDpuw
>
> Cenk was kidding of course when he said "67 borders"
>
> jews are not giving up anything they have taken.

Are Jews still in the Sinai, South Lebanon and Gaza?

> either Muslims become slaves or lapdogs - or they remove the cancer from their midst. Nothing in between.

Are there Jews in the midst of the Sinai, South Lebanon and Gaza?

'Nothing in between is nonsense' and that Jews sold Muslims in slave markets is nonsense too.
There is an alternative to being slavers and cankers - being well-wishers. Israelis
were hoping Gazans would become prosperous businessmen and trading partners. One Jewish
green house owner who had to leave behind that property when he was evacuated from Gaza
even wished Gazans the best of luck in making the best of that property he used to own. I was
astounded at that Jew's goodwill toward Gazans where many a man might have cursed them
as having stolen his livelihood. Alas, I forget the good man's name.

Getting past SK's lunatic ravings and setting aside Uygur's fanciful looking claim that anyone is
bigoted against Palestinians, can there be anyone whom it's not possible to be bigoted against?

Is it possible to be bigoted against Jack the Ripper or the Boston Strangler or against a group
comprised of such individuals?

Was it possible for Auschwitz inmates to be bigoted against their SS guards?

Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his words

<880ce5ae-5ab0-4186-bb17-8b0c9f162590n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=196457&group=alt.usage.english#196457

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 16:25:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: skpfl...@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:25 UTC

On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 7:17:36 PM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Tuesday, 24 October 2023 at 20:48:02 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> > > Are Jews still in the Sinai, South Lebanon and Gaza?

> > > Are there Jews in the midst of the Sinai, South Lebanon and Gaza?
> > > >
> > > 'Nothing in between is nonsense' and that Jews sold Muslims in slave markets is nonsense too.
> > > There is an alternative to being slavers and cankers - being well-wishers. Israelis
> > > were hoping Gazans would become prosperous businessmen and trading partners. One Jewish
> > > green house owner who had to leave behind that property when he was evacuated from Gaza
> > > even wished Gazans the best of luck in making the best of that property he used to own. I was
> > > astounded at that Jew's goodwill toward Gazans where many a man might have cursed them
> > > as having stolen his livelihood. Alas, I forget the good man's name.
> > So if Jews are so good, why are they hated so much?
> I paused for a reply, and got none.
> Hmm.
> And how could I, apart from some South Asian types, all the Jews and their wannabes have killfiled me.
> That may indicate something.

The jew mind-control over gora gentiles in the west is mind-blowing.
And in this newsgroup there is a preternaturally annoying sending who acts as the 'anti-semitism" police.
Gora gentiles are simply TERRIFIED to utter any sentence with "jews" (plural) in it, in ANY context.

Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his words

<3c3379d8-782f-4cf9-89b9-232729b1741dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=196470&group=alt.usage.english#196470

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:32:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: ranjit_m...@yahoo.com (Dingbat)
 by: Dingbat - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 06:32 UTC

On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 6:50:28 AM UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 October 2023 at 10:25:13 UTC+11, S K wrote:

> > > I paused for a reply, and got none.
> > > Hmm.
> > > And how could I, apart from some South Asian types, all the Jews and their wannabes have killfiled me.
> > > That may indicate something.
> > The jew mind-control over gora gentiles in the west is mind-blowing.
> > And in this newsgroup there is a preternaturally annoying sending who acts as the 'anti-semitism" police.
> > Gora gentiles are simply TERRIFIED to utter any sentence with "jews" (plural) in it, in ANY context.
> Why? They will get sacked, if employed?
> What amazing cowards!

The primary reason why I responded was to take issue with the semantics of Uygur's use of the word
bigoted. That's English usage. If you want a reply covering something more than the meaning of bigoted,
turn on Reply to Sender. I can't stop you from quoting my emailed reply, so I'm not cowardly in the sense
of being afraid of my reply getting read.

Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his words

<cab4ad2b-038c-4457-86be-e1cfdbf39517n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=196495&group=alt.usage.english#196495

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 04:10:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: skpfl...@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:10 UTC

On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 9:20:28 PM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 October 2023 at 10:25:13 UTC+11, S K wrote:

> > > I paused for a reply, and got none.
> > > Hmm.
> > > And how could I, apart from some South Asian types, all the Jews and their wannabes have killfiled me.
> > > That may indicate something.
> > The jew mind-control over gora gentiles in the west is mind-blowing.
> > And in this newsgroup there is a preternaturally annoying sending who acts as the 'anti-semitism" police.
> > Gora gentiles are simply TERRIFIED to utter any sentence with "jews" (plural) in it, in ANY context.
> Why? They will get sacked, if employed?
> What amazing cowards!

I don't know if you'd get sacked if you support Hamas - but Jew and other employers have EXPLICITLY threatened that they would not employ anyone who expressed (purely verbal) support for Hamas. They say this doesn't violate the US constitution.

Most Christian Americans loathe jews - but LOVE that Israel has been brutalizing Ay-rabs (=terrorist) for decades.

The Jew control of the higher reaches of power has now become plain for all to see - but to point it out is "anti-semitic"

Since average gentiles don't know what is and is not "anti-semitic" they prefer to not even THINK about jews.

The Hang-glider war has made a huge dent in this picture - HALF of young Americans now support Hamas.

Whether Jews killed Jesus or not _ White Christian Americans think so.

Jews being on the margins of whiteness - Real whites think that having to say Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir, Alan Dershowitz et al are "white" sullies the notion of whiteness.

To know that Jews control wall street all you have to see is the huge decline in trading volume on Jew holidays that the market stays open on.

Even Jews admit they control Hollywood - but they say that it just happened - not that Shlomo got Goldstein in who got Greenblatt in and so forth.

A simple census of opinion journalists shows clearly who controls legacy media - but twitter has made that less relevant.

But uneducated Christian white codgers (although they hate jews) have no thoughts about current events that the jews haven't put in their head.

interests / alt.usage.english / Re: A Muslim is allowed access - but even he had to mince his words