From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Better check the tea cups in his hotel room
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:33:25 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:33 UTC

[The Twitter]

The Director of the Department of Pan-European Cooperation of the Russian
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nikolay Kobrinets, died suddenly in Turkey. As
reported by the Turkish publication NTV, he was found dead in his hotel room in
Istanbul.

According to journalists, Kobrinets came to Istanbul to attend an ambassadors'
meeting. Around 14:00 on Thursday, the 61-year-old diplomat went to his hotel
room and did not come out. When he did not appear for the scheduled meeting the
next morning, his colleagues tried to call him, but in vain. He was then found
dead in his hotel room.

"According to preliminary investigations by the coroner, prosecutor, and
investigative teams, it is believed that the diplomat died of a heart attack,"
the publication writes.
======
https://twitter.com/maria_drutska/status/1713181037377765727

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Better check the tea cups in his hotel room

<ugede4$3tugf$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19541&group=alt.obituaries#19541

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Better check the tea cups in his hotel room
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 15:51:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 15:51 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

>[The Twitter]

>The Director of the Department of Pan-European Cooperation of the Russian
>Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nikolay Kobrinets, died suddenly in Turkey. As
>reported by the Turkish publication NTV, he was found dead in his hotel room in
>Istanbul.

>According to journalists, Kobrinets came to Istanbul to attend an ambassadors'
>meeting. Around 14:00 on Thursday, the 61-year-old diplomat went to his hotel
>room and did not come out. When he did not appear for the scheduled meeting the
>next morning, his colleagues tried to call him, but in vain. He was then found
>dead in his hotel room.

>"According to preliminary investigations by the coroner, prosecutor, and
>investigative teams, it is believed that the diplomat died of a heart attack,"
>the publication writes.
> ======
>https://twitter.com/maria_drutska/status/1713181037377765727

All righty then. I'm sure it was natural causes, 'cuz that's how Russian
diplomats always die.

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: Better check the tea cups in his hotel room