Friction is a drag.

interests / alt.humor.puns / Re: Adam and Eve

SubjectAuthor
* re: Adam and EveMike
`* Re: Adam and EveDon Stockbauer
 `* Re: Adam and EveMike
  `* Re: Adam and EveDon Stockbauer
   `* Re: Adam and EveMike
    `* Re: Adam and EveDon Stockbauer
     `* Re: Adam and EveMike
      `* Re: Adam and EveDon Stockbauer
       `* Re: Adam and EveMike
        `* Re: Adam and EveDon Stockbauer
         `* Re: Adam and EveMike
          `* Re: Adam and EveDon Stockbauer
           `- Re: Adam and EveMike

1
re: Adam and Eve

<0001HW.29D839DC000452AD7000065B638F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19340&group=alt.humor.puns#19340

Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 03:07:24 -0700
From: mlevines...@redshift.com (Mike)
Subject: re: Adam and Eve
Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
 by: Mike - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 10:07 UTC

> On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 2:01:12 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Mar 31, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<704a2fce-31f7-413b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Yes, and she also told me if I chewed my nails and swallowed them hands
> > > would
> > > grow in my stomach . And if I got too close to a scissor tail, which is a
> > > bird , that the tail would cut my hands off.
> > I notice you did not mention your hairy hands
> > Michael LeVine
> > mle...@redshift.com
> >
> > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > finding it everywhere,
> > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > Groucho Marx
>
> There's this thing "Every Tom, Dick or Harry" which I believe means just
> about anyone at all , and in class we changed that to Tom's dick is hairy. we
> were real cut ups.

Do you know why female cats do not have sex unless forced to by being in
“season”??
Its because the penis of of the male cat is covered by small stiff hairs all
pointing in the wrong direction.
Which is why she will not put out for just any Tom dick’n hairy

Michael LeVine
mlevine@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Re: Adam and Eve

<035ef44d-f4b1-4a1b-824f-4407251668a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19341&group=alt.humor.puns#19341

Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 07:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 14:10 UTC

On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 5:07:35 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 2:01:12 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Mar 31, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<704a2fce-31f7-413b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I notice you did not mention your hairy hands
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > There's this thing "Every Tom, Dick or Harry" which I believe means just
> > about anyone at all , and in class we changed that to Tom's dick is hairy. we
> > were real cut ups.
>
> Do you know why female cats do not have sex unless forced to by being in
> “season”??
> Its because the penis of of the male cat is covered by small stiff hairs all
> pointing in the wrong direction.
> Which is why she will not put out for just any Tom dick’n hairy
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

Well, I can go one better than that. I've never had sex with a woman because she could easily array layers and layers of needles in her vagina all pointing so that upon entering her I would have my penis skewered thousands of times.
I mean , it's unlikely, but anything that's possible can be done.

Re: Adam and Eve

<0001HW.29D971590002DC5070000B4B638F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19347&group=alt.humor.puns#19347

Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 01:16:25 -0700
From: mlevines...@redshift.com (Mike)
Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
 by: Mike - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 08:16 UTC

On Apr 1, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<035ef44d-f4b1-4a1b-824f-4407251668a1n@googlegroups.com>):

> > > There's this thing "Every Tom, Dick or Harry" which I believe means just
> > > about anyone at all , and in class we changed that to Tom's dick is hairy.
> > > we
> > > were real cut ups.
> >
> > Do you know why female cats do not have sex unless forced to by being in
> > “season”??
> > Its because the penis of of the male cat is covered by small stiff hairs all
> > pointing in the wrong direction.
> > Which is why she will not put out for just any Tom dick’n hairy
> > Michael LeVine
> > mle...@redshift.com
> >
> > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > finding it everywhere,
> > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > Groucho Marx
>
> Well, I can go one better than that. I've never had sex with a woman because
> she could easily array layers and layers of needles in her vagina all
> pointing so that upon entering her I would have my penis skewered thousands
> of times.
> I mean , it's unlikely, but anything that's possible can be done.

And you are just the man to do it just because.

Michael LeVine
mlevine@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Adam and Eve

<1e1d5220-84ea-429b-a697-8081fe60bbd4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19359&group=alt.humor.puns#19359

Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 19:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 02:30 UTC

<0001HW.29DAC96A0002724270000274338F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19365&group=alt.humor.puns#19365

Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 01:44:26 -0700
From: mlevines...@redshift.com (Mike)
Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
 by: Mike - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 08:44 UTC

On Apr 2, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1e1d5220-84ea-429b-a697-8081fe60bbd4n@googlegroups.com>):

> On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:16:36 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 1, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<035ef44d-f4b1-4a1b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Well, I can go one better than that. I've never had sex with a woman
> > > because
> > > she could easily array layers and layers of needles in her vagina all
> > > pointing so that upon entering her I would have my penis skewered thousands
> > > of times.
> > > I mean , it's unlikely, but anything that's possible can be done.
> > And you are just the man to do it just because.
> > Michael LeVine
> > mle...@redshift.com
> >
> > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > finding it everywhere,
> > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > Groucho Marx
>
> That last post was unbelievably embarrassing. I only have one of two possible
> explanations for it:
>
> I was really drunk at the time, or two:
>
> My niece Felicity has yet again stolen my password, and those words are hers.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Adam and Eve

<19bee9cd-f25b-4592-99b1-6462a2031f0cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19366&group=alt.humor.puns#19366

Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 04:45:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 11:45 UTC

<0001HW.29DB2635000B571D70000716038F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19377&group=alt.humor.puns#19377

Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 08:20:21 -0700
From: mlevines...@redshift.com (Mike)
Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
 by: Mike - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 15:20 UTC

On Apr 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<19bee9cd-f25b-4592-99b1-6462a2031f0cn@googlegroups.com>):

> On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 3:44:37 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 2, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<1e1d5220-84ea-429b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > That last post was unbelievably embarrassing. I only have one of two
> > > possible
> > > explanations for it:
> > >
> > > I was really drunk at the time, or two:
> > >
> > > My niece Felicity has yet again stolen my password, and those words are
> > > hers.
> > Or both???
> > Michael LeVine
> > mle...@redshift.com
> >
> > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > finding it everywhere,
> > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > Groucho Marx
>
> You are correct, Mike , when I came out of my drunken stupor I realized that
> Felicity got my password by brandishing a 44 magnum at my head.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Adam and Eve

<f19ca20f-cca6-4795-8c8f-bcb138e320b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19378&group=alt.humor.puns#19378

Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 18:10:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 01:10 UTC

<0001HW.29DC211000039FC170000A27B38F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19389&group=alt.humor.puns#19389

Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 02:10:40 -0700
From: mlevines...@redshift.com (Mike)
Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
References: <0001HW.29D839DC000452AD7000065B638F@news.supernews.com> <035ef44d-f4b1-4a1b-824f-4407251668a1n@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29D971590002DC5070000B4B638F@news.supernews.com> <1e1d5220-84ea-429b-a697-8081fe60bbd4n@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29DAC96A0002724270000274338F@news.supernews.com> <19bee9cd-f25b-4592-99b1-6462a2031f0cn@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29DB2635000B571D70000716038F@news.supernews.com> <f19ca20f-cca6-4795-8c8f-bcb138e320b8n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Mike - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 09:10 UTC

On Apr 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f19ca20f-cca6-4795-8c8f-bcb138e320b8n@googlegroups.com>):

> On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 10:20:34 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<19bee9cd-f25b-4592...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > You are correct, Mike , when I came out of my drunken stupor I realized
> > > that
> > > Felicity got my password by brandishing a 44 magnum at my head.
> > Was it a stolen 44Magnum ??? If so she got you with a HOT brandishing iron.
>
> My father's cattle brand was a combined F and S. you can even describe it
> without graphics but merely use text , and it goes "take a capital F with
> crossbar and pin an S onto the F where the crossbar meets the vertical
> segment , rotate the S 90° either way and remove the crossbar .

Without you there as a patron, Any bar would be cross at the loss of income.

Michael LeVine
mlevine@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Re: Adam and Eve

<3a66fc3f-57f5-40ea-ad59-cb5d928579d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19390&group=alt.humor.puns#19390

Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 05:18:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 12:18 UTC

On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 4:10:46 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<f19ca20f-cca6-4795...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 10:20:34 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Apr 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<19bee9cd-f25b-4592...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Was it a stolen 44Magnum ??? If so she got you with a HOT brandishing iron.
> >
> > My father's cattle brand was a combined F and S. you can even describe it
> > without graphics but merely use text , and it goes "take a capital F with
> > crossbar and pin an S onto the F where the crossbar meets the vertical
> > segment , rotate the S 90° either way and remove the crossbar .
> Without you there as a patron, Any bar would be cross at the loss of income.
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

but Jesus died upon the cross.

Re: Adam and Eve

<0001HW.29DC5B4E000844DD70000498438F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19395&group=alt.humor.puns#19395

Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 06:19:10 -0700
From: mlevines...@redshift.com (Mike)
Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
References: <0001HW.29D839DC000452AD7000065B638F@news.supernews.com> <035ef44d-f4b1-4a1b-824f-4407251668a1n@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29D971590002DC5070000B4B638F@news.supernews.com> <1e1d5220-84ea-429b-a697-8081fe60bbd4n@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29DAC96A0002724270000274338F@news.supernews.com> <19bee9cd-f25b-4592-99b1-6462a2031f0cn@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29DB2635000B571D70000716038F@news.supernews.com> <f19ca20f-cca6-4795-8c8f-bcb138e320b8n@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29DC211000039FC170000A27B38F@news.supernews.com> <3a66fc3f-57f5-40ea-ad59-cb5d928579d9n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Mike - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 13:19 UTC

On Apr 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<3a66fc3f-57f5-40ea-ad59-cb5d928579d9n@googlegroups.com>):

> On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 4:10:46 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<f19ca20f-cca6-4795...@googlegroups.com>):
> > >
> > > My father's cattle brand was a combined F and S. you can even describe it
> > > without graphics but merely use text , and it goes "take a capital F with
> > > crossbar and pin an S onto the F where the crossbar meets the vertical
> > > segment , rotate the S 90° either way and remove the crossbar .
> > Without you there as a patron, Any bar would be cross at the loss of income.
> > Michael LeVine
> > mle...@redshift.com
> >
> > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > finding it everywhere,
> > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > Groucho Marx
>
> but Jesus died upon the cross.

Very rood of the Romans to do that to him.

Michael LeVine
mlevine@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Re: Adam and Eve

<fb070177-327b-4784-ad4a-e104ad3bc08bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19405&group=alt.humor.puns#19405

Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 12:31:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 19:31 UTC

On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 8:19:16 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<3a66fc3f-57f5-40ea...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 4:10:46 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Apr 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<f19ca20f-cca6-4795...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Without you there as a patron, Any bar would be cross at the loss of income.
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > but Jesus died upon the cross.
> Very rood of the Romans to do that to him.
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

he should've gotten himself a good lawyer.

Re: Adam and Eve

<0001HW.29DD8B110002BC6B70000ABE638F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=19414&group=alt.humor.puns#19414

Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 03:55:13 -0700
From: mlevines...@redshift.com (Mike)
Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
References: <0001HW.29D839DC000452AD7000065B638F@news.supernews.com> <035ef44d-f4b1-4a1b-824f-4407251668a1n@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29D971590002DC5070000B4B638F@news.supernews.com> <1e1d5220-84ea-429b-a697-8081fe60bbd4n@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29DAC96A0002724270000274338F@news.supernews.com> <19bee9cd-f25b-4592-99b1-6462a2031f0cn@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29DB2635000B571D70000716038F@news.supernews.com> <f19ca20f-cca6-4795-8c8f-bcb138e320b8n@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29DC211000039FC170000A27B38F@news.supernews.com> <3a66fc3f-57f5-40ea-ad59-cb5d928579d9n@googlegroups.com> <0001HW.29DC5B4E000844DD70000498438F@news.supernews.com> <fb070177-327b-4784-ad4a-e104ad3bc08bn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Mike - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 10:55 UTC

On Apr 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<fb070177-327b-4784-ad4a-e104ad3bc08bn@googlegroups.com>):

> On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 8:19:16 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<3a66fc3f-57f5-40ea...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > but Jesus died upon the cross.
> > Very rood of the Romans to do that to him.
> > Michael LeVine
> > mle...@redshift.com
> >
> > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > finding it everywhere,
> > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > Groucho Marx
>
> he should've gotten himself a good lawyer.

But all that he had available to pick from at the time were Honest Lawyers

Michael LeVine
mlevine@redshift.com