From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrat
Subject: Liberals whining about illegal immigration
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 07:22:22 -0400
 by: NoBody - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 11:22 UTC

Classic case of NIMBY.

"Both NYC Mayor Eric Adams and Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser
have blamed Arizona and Texas for sending migrants to their cities,
which they say is straining their social services, including homeless
shelters.

Bowser claimed that migrants have been "tricked" into getting on buses
to the nation’s capital and called for federal aid.

"Local taxpayers are not picking up the tab. They should not pick up
the tab," Bowser said. "We really need a coordinated federal response.
We know that it’s done for refugees who come to the states from all
points of the world and the same has to be done in this situation.""

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-states-push-back-dc-nyc-calls-federal-help-migrant-surge

interests / alt.politics / Liberals whining about illegal immigration