It's better to burn out than it is to rust.

interests / alt.dreams / 2021-06-01 Tuesday

SubjectAuthor
* 2021-06-01 TuesdayRichard Silk
`* 2021-06-02 WednesdayRichard Silk
 `* 2021-06-03 ThursdayRichard Silk
  `- 2021-06-04_Friday—_40th_Anniversary_of_"The_Night_Richard Silk

1
2021-06-01 Tuesday

<854b65d9-4c5f-48aa-91dc-a4f35fbcd90an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1927&group=alt.dreams#1927

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 11:09:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2021-06-01 Tuesday
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Tue, 1 Jun 2021 18:09 UTC

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day yesterday. In today's rampant cancel culture, it's questionable as to how much longer we'll even *have* national holidays of remembrance and religion (other than perhaps Bomb-a-don, etc.) Regardless, I am very interested in finding out what July 2024 "reveals" to us √

In the meantime, the older E-55 D0 model Vizio TV gave out to the point that to watch anything, it had to be set to black & white in "game mode" which was absolutely horrible, and so in order to "preempt disaster," a new Samsung 55" was obtained, and somehow I must've managed to connect it correctly because *POW!* suddenly there are all these "free TV & movie apps" (along with YouTube, etc.) and it's like a massive world of free viewing stuff (over the internet, of course.)

At any rate, I've been so engaged with learning all the massive amounts of configurations and possibilities with that device that the dreams I've had the past two mornings have pretty much "evaporated." More possibly in the near future...

2021-06-02 Wednesday

<6220b4ce-2e0b-4925-b2c5-9159b41a6ba8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1928&group=alt.dreams#1928

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 12:12:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2021-06-02 Wednesday
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 19:12 UTC

12:41 6/2/2021
A thought-saw puzzle:
I was half-way roused from mindless sleep to the condition of mindful sleep, a rather relaxed state from which one may easily (?) get up and do things, yet remains in "near sleep" in order to take note of what may be going through one's mind at the time.

That's when I "saw" it— dozens of little "thought pieces" (much like thought fragments) floating about as if on the surface of a pond of darkness, each "fragment" representing a "portion" of an idea, much like a "filament" of thought: For example, take the shape of the letter "r" but with an extended top arm (such as "⌐") which although may represent a "character," in this case *seemed* to represent a more complex "thought," such as a "gun." There were *dozens* of other little bits & pieces of thought-filaments floating through this void, much like as in a bowl of alphabet soup, only there was no soup— the filaments (of soft, blue light) were floating in a void of darkness, yet *apparently* (I didn't get THAT good of an examination) as if on their own "plane" of existence.

Let's "reason" this out a bit. Let's say "thought(s)" come *from* the void, perhaps as mere energy, and then *at one level* in particular, they begin to "formulate" into "elements" of structure. Let's take a simple period for example: "." There's the structure (".") that appears as a single "." yet how one USES the structure of a period is up to a "higher" level of the thought plane(s.) I suspect this is a means of ranking "thought elements" in much the same way as one would structure "atomic" elements, such as neutrons, protons, electrons, higher levels, such as "atoms, molecules, chains" and then "mixtures, compounds, suspensions," etc., with each "plane" representing a "higher level" of structure.

Well, that's quite a bit to come from a 2-second glimpse of an alphabet soup of soft-blue thought bits (elements) but it was merely the identification of all those bits floating around that was apparent within the "vision."

Meanwhile, I began to "think" on a particular item in a manner analagous with the process of planetary evolution through which the accumulation of mass achieves a center of gravity and continues to grow. But all the dreamer was actually focusing on was "focus on" a bit and see what happens. Sure enough, 2 or 3 "thought elements" clumped together, and a larger "blob" element started to form. Then that vision ended, as it were, as the dreamer's mind immediately switched to "Richard and Gina" thinking there must be some way to attain the status of marriage. However, if one is way out on the edges of viewing how thought elements get structured into *other* elements, then it may be that one has a ways to go (yet.)

Meanwhile, *another* thought occurred to the dreamer while still in this rested state between dreams and full waking: It had to do with ALL of what we consider "reality" as being a kind of "image" of the energy being "expressed" between the void and the "soul", such that a sort of current exists between the ground and the positive (in this case, it may well be that the void is the emitter and the soul is the receiver, although it may *easily* be possible that such may *easily* be a reversible current! as in from "I AM [the Source]" to "I AM [the Reality.]" Again, I'm feeling overtones of "I AM the Alpha and the Omega" as well as "I AM THAT I AM" as being "older expressions" of this very thought. I do undertand a bit more clearly that "I am the *consequence* of everything "before" until (and including) the eternal, infinite moment of "NOW" *and* I AM the *cause* of everything from NOW until forever. Then, of course, One has a Choice: to love God (oneself AND others) NOW and for eternity, or to "hate" (anyone or anything) until death. Simple choice: biblehub.com/joshua/24-15.htm [“As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD!”] In this life, I simply choose to "fill" the moment of "NOW" with Love, and that seems to give me the "freedom" to "move on," as it were.

13:32 6/2/2021
The "Rod of Rulership" (?)
In this half-vision / half-conscious type state, I saw a kind of moving image scenario whereby the juxtaposition of those two conditions listed above (the energy current between the void and the soul projecting "reality") produced a kind of "moving picture" image seen as a dark figure outlined by a soft, thin light. I suppose that at a "higher level" (/"plane") the figure may've been seen as "encased" or "fully covered" (in older language, "robed") in light, but this was more like a 2-D view than a 3-D view, so any image seen was as of a 2-D figure, as if a "cross-section" so that the darkness of the figure is identified by the outline of light. A hot-dog-shaped outline came "returning" to the figure of a person, and united *with* the image at the location of a penis. This may *possibly* be "connected" to a dream I had in the very early 1980s ('80 or '81) but for now, I'll just keep that possibility in a "mental note file." At any point, it was "heard" that the condition being witnessed was the bestowal upon the individual of the "Rod of Rulership".

13:49 6/2/2021
The Trap? (The Incident)
The dreamer approaches and is located beside a young lady on a bed. No, this isn't exactly an "amorous" scenario. Apparently, the female is being kept there ("held", but by threat of force rather than physically with hands or chains) by at least 2 or 3 guys, roughly in their mid-20s to mid-40s. The dreamer wasn't really interested in taking note of them. The gal, however, seemed to be under examination, as if for some kind of ethnic or tribal ("racist") suspicion. Apparently, there was at least one middle-eastern-type guy, checking to see if she was Muslim or of the faith of Islam. The idea being that if she turned out to be a "kafir" then she would likely be raped for Allah. (Just do an online search regarding Islamic Rape Jihad and don't say I didn't warn you!) She barely indicated that she had a mark somewhere about her left arm or armpit or possibly rib cage, and there seemed to be an examination of that area of her body. There was possibly a mole of some kind, and at this point the dreamer was trying to consciously focus upon whether there was some type of tattoo or glyph of some kind that would confirm her claim.

However, the investigation into her possible status was interrupted by the introduction of 2 or more very Mafia-looking types. At least one of them had a gun, and there was some concern that there may have been an unknown number of handguns present, making any "escape" a rather tenuous supposition.

There was also this sense of "Oh no..." as in these guys were somehow recognized from somewhere, the feeling being that the dreamer had once escaped from their clutches before, and now had been "turned in" to these guys possibly as a set-up, but the whole point being to get the guy in a position where there was very little chance of escape. The dreamer instead turned into the female on the bed and the dream simply ended, but there was no concern nor fear noted, only a kind of warmth of being.

14:02 6/2/2021
The strange horse (?)
The dreamer was in an outdoors setting, where there seemed to be a kind of horse-like creature, as if a void of darkness had been wrapped with an outline of light bluish-whitish twine, giving the rough outline of a horse-like critter. There was some activity involving the critter "absorbing" (as if eating, only faster, more like a vacuum process) a smaller critter, as if a mare had absorbed her foal (possibly a colt?) and while there were a few other dreams throughout the evening / morning, that's all I can easily (?) recall for now.

2021-06-03 Thursday

<25ece06a-00da-491f-8b32-1ac5d1fd42b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1929&group=alt.dreams#1929

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2021-06-03 Thursday
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:42 UTC

9:30 6/3/2021
"The Campus"
If you've ever asked yourself, "How did this dream *start*?" or "What was I doing *in* the dream *before* the scene in question?"— this dream sequence *sort of* deals with that:

The dreamer had been *at* MTSU (and this bit is slightly muddied, but:) apparently having some type of involvement with a play rehearsal. Whether it was a tryout for a part OR the rehearsal of a particular scene is unclear. What was being rehearsed (or "read") is unclear (from the perspective of typing up this narrative. The dreamer was only roughly concerned with the quality of the read-through or run-through, which had the "feel" of "good enough for a college play.")

Now a little bit of scene-site scrambling: IN REAL LIFE, the Drama Department at MTSU is centered at the Boutwell Dramatic Arts Building (or BDA for short.) In the dream, it is quite likely that this rehearsal (or possibly a tryout) scene was at the BDA. The room in which the run-through / read-through occurred had very dark (black) walls, just like a stage with no drop curtains or scenery in place.

HOWEVER, the dreamer had the "sense" (or "feel") that s/he (we'll use "he" throughout the rest of the scenario here for simplicity) had *arrived* on campus by means of a jet propulsion pack, similar in most aspects to a set of SCUBA tanks, except that instead of supplying air to a diver underwater, these tanks provided propulsion through air, and instead of a breathing hose and diver's mask, these tanks had a type of helmet structure as part of the "spine" of the tanks, which reached over the "head" of the wearer, so that when the tanks were removed for ground-level ambulation (for "walking around") the twin-pack of tanks AND the helmet/visor configuration went along with the tanks (as a "fixed" attachment.)

There is some recall that the dreamer *also* felt / sensed / arriving on campus (at MTSU) at a building referred to (IRL) as the "LRC" (there was no actual building name reference in the dream that I can recall.) The point is that when the dreamer *returned TO* the LRC in order to retrieve the flight gear / propulsion system, the outfit was nowhere to be seen. IN THE DREAM, the LRC was of multiple floors, almost like the Murphy Center (IRL) where there was a kind of upper 3rd floor that surrounded a kind of open area / arena (stage?) in the center, so that there was a 2nd floor around the center as well, but unlike the 3rd floor, the 2nd floor had typical ceiling-level structure, as did the 1st floor. There is an obvious conflation here between the dream-version of the LRC and the MC, whereas IRL, the LRC has 2 floors, but it DOES have a fascinating (indoor) "mass media learning auditorium" that very much resembles an ampitheater from ancient times. Indeed, the 3-light-beam projector device that was *top line* technology in the '70s when it was built was very soon "outdated" by typical projection laser devices in the '90s on up. There was a time *shortly after* the warranty on the original device ran out that it went into disuse and basically "forgotten". But I digress....

In the search for the "missing" propulsion system, there was some slight amount of checking of other rooms and closet areas, just to be sure the dreamer hadn't "forgotten" or accidentally "misplaced" them. The thought of theft is always a kind of horror that one really prefers to avoid if / whenever possible, but it was becoming apparent that theft had likely occurred, and the dreamer nearly started to berate himself for not having been more security-oriented, but there was this particular thought that the onus of theft is upon the thief, rather than the victim, but the action of the dream continued—

The dreamer entered a room wherein a small, round blob (about the size of a large marble) was spotted on the ground. It appeared to have a solid blue circle about its top, with perhaps a black ball-like body beneath. The dreamer bent down to pick this object up when the dreamer realized that this was a spider-mouse-like critter, and it "boinged" perhaps once about chest level then scampered about to find cover. The dreamer was wondering why the cat didn't chase after it, but I *suspect* these were simply overlapping ideas from the narrator. There may not have actually been a cat in the room in the dream. But the action simply moved on to where the dreamer was outside, between what in real life would be the LRC and the Keathley University Center (KUC) however, in the dream, the sidewalk-on-grass corridor between these two buildings seemed wider, perhaps double or triple in the dream when compared to IRL.

There was a female on the sidewalk, headed south (here's the IRL map of MTSU just for reference: mtsu.edu/maps/docs/CampusMap.pdf ) and the dreamer went up to her (quickly!!) to see if she had any idea of what may've happened to the jet-pack, verbally asking her if she'd seen it or had any idea(s. As she was heading southward, she also appeared to have a young child (likely 1 year old, or thereabouts) in a manner akin to "clutched to her breast," possibly in one of those front-harness papooses, possibly simply holding the child using both arms.

As the dreamer was conversing with her, it was raining. Whether it had simply "started" to rain seemed beside the point. That it WAS raining and the dreamer was holding onto an unopened umbrella seemed more pertinent, at which point the dreamer suddenly felt slightly embarrassed that he had not offered to shield her and her child with the umberella. So he opened it, and as they were continuing south, he identified her as "Martha C" (from real life, but that's her maiden initial, and her appearance was certainly of the college-age, youthful range.) She continued talking about some necessity (likely having to do with Jesus, believe it or not!) and she continued southward (possibly the rain had stopped, but the dreamer seemed drawn to track down his propulsion equipment.)

Here there is a type of fundamental, dream-environment "shift", and IF one considers ALL reality (dream as well as waking consciousness) to be more "quantum" in nature (rather than the single plane of "reality" in which we live our daily lives) this may be some type of transitioning phase between the dream world where the opening and developing action occurs, and the "waking" world of "real life." The point being, the scene transitioned into a type of law & order, cops & robbers type storyline, where there is a "place" that feels nearly cave-like yet right off of a corridor of "light," with a ground of pea-gravel outside the cave, and possibly inside as well.

The point here is the perspective is as if in darkness, with a clear view of light "outside the cave." And to say this entire environment was similar to being inside an environment of water, much like a fishbowl, is also somewhat appropriate, as the dreamer felt "motion" of someone approaching much like "vibration"— I'm having to set all this up because putting what follows next into words seems "tricky" at best:

The dreamer's perspective was as of that of the thief who stole the propulsion rig (jet packs with helmet structure) hiding within the darkness of a cave. The *location* of this cave seemed *as if* it were directly east, possibly slightly southeast, of where the dreamer had encountered Martha C. in the previous scene. The dreamer sensed that someone *akin to* Aquaman was approaching, and there was a type of mental narration going on that the approach of this Aquaman person *knew* that his vibration(s) would "trigger" the thief to flee from his hiding spot within the cave, something to do with vibration of Aquaman's legs & feet (even if he were a mereman) traveling through the water (what we would regard as "air") (Ok, "ether") and disturbing the pea-gravel at the feet of the dreamer-thief-perspective. The moment that "trigger" of energy was "felt," the dream ended.

10:40 6/3/2021

PS: tomorrow is the 40th anniversary of the first time I laid eyes on Gina "in this lifetime" that I can consciously recall. That is to say, 6-4-1981 is the evening we first "met" at her high school graduation.

2021-06-04 Friday— 40th Anniversary of "The Night We Met" (Richard and Gina)

<27d98a21-d02d-45a8-baf0-3d0c6caf4d41n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1930&group=alt.dreams#1930

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 09:15:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2021-06-04_Friday—_40th_Anniversary_of_"The_Night_
We_Met"_(Richard_and_Gina)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:15 UTC

10:53 6/4/2021
40 Years Ago Tonight! — was when I first laid eyes on Gina (twitter..com/dicksilk/status/653487107709779968) at her high school graduation in Pulaski, Tennessee, at Sam Davis Park (the GCHS class of '81 convened on Jack Deere Field (twitter.com/dicksilk/status/1284366455384027138).

At any rate, I've sent her an "anniversary card" (of sorts, yesterday, via her mom's address in Colorado) and had at least one dream of interest of which I can recall some of at this time:

The dreamer was in a location akin to an apartment, where Gina and Beth were residing, as if Gina were staying *with* Beth (or *at* Beth's) for an undetermined amount of time. Gina had the "feeling" of being "in transition." The dreamer seemed anxious to make the most of this opportunity, in some way solidifying the situation so that it could be "returned to" and the relationship with Gina *further developed,* but the dream ended.

Meanwhile, this morning's meditation (prior to getting out of bed) involved a teaching of Jesus, regarding the nature of serving others, akin to whomever would be master of all must first be servant of all, basically *inverting* the shape of an arch ^ so that one serves (v) akin to "the bowman who shoots an arrow into a target" becoming "a target serving the arrow (and the archer.)"

11:11 6/4/2021

Meanwhile, the meditation seemed to somewhat "invert" a thought (a question / statement) back through time such that "I am your True" was heard in Gina's voice (during this morning's meditation) which coincides with a similar expression heard (felt) within my soul on my way to Pulaski that evening, 40 years ago.