"Let us condemn to hellfire all those who disagree with us." -- militant religionists everywhere

interests / alt.dreams / Re: Police woman Clip

SubjectAuthor
* Police woman Clipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
`* Police woman ClipRichard Silk
 `* Police woman Clipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
  `- Police woman ClipRichard Silk

1
Police woman Clip

<ae6d2857-211e-4c3e-bf74-5aa7766cce6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1919&group=alt.dreams#1919

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 06:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Police woman Clip
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Wed, 26 May 2021 13:54 UTC

Dream scene opens when I find myself about 20 ft. behind a dark haired police woman as she runs up a ramp of a loading dock and climbs up the shelf where the doors would open on a truck to unload. By the time I get on the shelf she is has gone inside . There is plastic strips where a door should be, so I go through too. Inside is a lot of scaffolding like repair or renovating is going on and the police woman is climbing the scaffolding up to what appears to be a loft at the top of the building. I wonder where her gun is because in her climb up her blouse has come out of her pants and I can see the shine of her badge as she climbs. No way am I going to follow her as I am afraid of heights. Just then I get a Charlie horse in the calf of my leg which wakes me up.
Sandy$

Re: Police woman Clip

<d9008dc3-74eb-4156-a68a-27b5bc9207b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1920&group=alt.dreams#1920

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 10:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Police woman Clip
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Wed, 26 May 2021 17:22 UTC

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 8:54:03 AM UTC-5, Sandy$ wrote:
> Dream scene opens when I find myself about 20 ft. behind a dark haired police woman as she runs up a ramp of a loading dock and climbs up the shelf where the doors would open on a truck to unload.

OK, so I get the image of you (the dreamer) following a law enforcement agent of some kind inside a building's loading dock, where a truck would typically be backed up for loading / unloading. Worked at many of those over the years :-) Any idea what business the building normally conducted?

>By the time I get on the shelf she is has gone inside.

I get the impression that you as an individual have possibly never worked at a loading dock? If so, I get the idea that having a dream of this nature would be interesting in itself. Have you ever heard the story that kids used to share, that you can't dream of something you've not experienced? I used to have my suspicions that _that_ saying was a bunch of baloney.

>There [are] plastic strips where a door should be, so I go through too.

These are often used to separate refrigerated areas from non-refrigerated areas, although they're also useful for reducing flying insects as well.

>Inside is a lot of scaffolding like repair or renovating is going on and the police woman is climbing the scaffolding up to what appears to be a loft at the top of the building.

That this started off with her running puts me in mind of her chasing a suspect. That a suspect would climb scaffolding in order to hide is not unusual, but does say something about the possibility of the suspect using that area as a hiding spot, possibly as a homeless drug den of some sort.

>I wonder where her gun is because in her climb up her blouse has come out of her pants and I can see the shine of her badge as she climbs.

Let's look at this as a possibly "quantum world" type experience, a world "very much like" ours, except in this world, maybe LEOs simply do not carry guns? Maybe there are no such things as guns? After all, reality conforms to thought, and if there is no thought of guns, there would be no guns.

>No way am I going to follow her as I am afraid of heights. Just then I get a Charlie horse in the calf of my leg which wakes me up.

Gonna assume that the Charlie horse was a real muscle cramp "in real life." A potassium as well as a Vitamin K supplement may help alleviate muscle cramps (Potassium and Vitamin K are abit different.) greatist.com/health/is-vitamin-k-potassium Either way, to undo a Charlie horse, simply start by stretching one's toes toward one's nose. IF such an act is a bit "out of reach" at the time of a cramp, one may try "standing" on one's toes and slowly, lightly, lifting up and down upon them.

As to what the overall meaning of the dream may have been about— that would likely have some meaning to you, but everyone else's perspective may *certainly* differ!

Re: Police woman Clip

<b6c1adb7-ab03-4f2a-a80d-df0705925493n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1925&group=alt.dreams#1925

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 07:12:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Sat, 29 May 2021 14:12 UTC

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 11:22:25 AM UTC-6, dick...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 8:54:03 AM UTC-5, Sandy$ wrote:
> > Dream scene opens when I find myself about 20 ft. behind a dark haired police woman as she runs up a ramp of a loading dock and climbs up the shelf where the doors would open on a truck to unload.
> OK, so I get the image of you (the dreamer) following a law enforcement agent of some kind inside a building's loading dock, where a truck would typically be backed up for loading / unloading. Worked at many of those over the years :-) Any idea what business the building normally conducted?
> >By the time I get on the shelf she is has gone inside.
> I get the impression that you as an individual have possibly never worked at a loading dock? If so, I get the idea that having a dream of this nature would be interesting in itself. Have you ever heard the story that kids used to share, that you can't dream of something you've not experienced? I used to have my suspicions that _that_ saying was a bunch of baloney.
>
> >There [are] plastic strips where a door should be, so I go through too.
>
> These are often used to separate refrigerated areas from non-refrigerated areas, although they're also useful for reducing flying insects as well.
> >Inside is a lot of scaffolding like repair or renovating is going on and the police woman is climbing the scaffolding up to what appears to be a loft at the top of the building.
> That this started off with her running puts me in mind of her chasing a suspect. That a suspect would climb scaffolding in order to hide is not unusual, but does say something about the possibility of the suspect using that area as a hiding spot, possibly as a homeless drug den of some sort.
> >I wonder where her gun is because in her climb up her blouse has come out of her pants and I can see the shine of her badge as she climbs.
> Let's look at this as a possibly "quantum world" type experience, a world "very much like" ours, except in this world, maybe LEOs simply do not carry guns? Maybe there are no such things as guns? After all, reality conforms to thought, and if there is no thought of guns, there would be no guns.
> >No way am I going to follow her as I am afraid of heights. Just then I get a Charlie horse in the calf of my leg which wakes me up.
> Gonna assume that the Charlie horse was a real muscle cramp "in real life.." A potassium as well as a Vitamin K supplement may help alleviate muscle cramps (Potassium and Vitamin K are abit different.) greatist.com/health/is-vitamin-k-potassium Either way, to undo a Charlie horse, simply start by stretching one's toes toward one's nose. IF such an act is a bit "out of reach" at the time of a cramp, one may try "standing" on one's toes and slowly, lightly, lifting up and down upon them.
>
> As to what the overall meaning of the dream may have been about— that would likely have some meaning to you, but everyone else's perspective may *certainly* differ!
Hello Dick,
I know the police woman was wearing her gun when she went into the building and if she was after a suspect climbing the scaffolding, she would not leave it behind.
The Charlie horse I had that woke me up; I just rubbed it and it went away. Think it was caused by sleeping with the window open at night and by morning my legs got cold which caused the Charlie horse.
Sandy$

Re: Police woman Clip

<48951c6b-04f3-4206-99e3-05aa7c34fe8en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1926&group=alt.dreams#1926

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 11:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Tue, 1 Jun 2021 18:03 UTC

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 9:12:09 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> I know the police woman was wearing her gun when she went into the building and if she was after a suspect climbing the scaffolding, she would not leave it behind.

One thing I've noticed in my own dreams, not to say this holds true for others, but it *may*— sometimes things appear or disappear simply according to a thought in the mind of the dreamer at any given particular moment. (Reality conforms to thought.) I suspect this is why so many folk desire to practice "lucid dreaming," as if having control over one's dreams may reflect control over one's life.

The idea of having something "over" something else, however, reflects duality (A over B) and after all,
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%23OnlyLoveCreatesUnity

tinyurl.com/ITTA-Topic-Ud << I discovered* the nature of the Universe (*rather, the nature of the Universe revealed itself to me) that "reality is binary" (whatever TRUE reality one may be dealing with) and it all comes from the simple understanding that ANYthing either "is" or is "not", such as 0 ≠ 1, and that Unity *includes* duality; duality *excludes* Unity — other ways of see this include:

Everything *includes* nothing; nothing *excludes* everything.
1 *includes* 0; 0 *excludes* 1.

Anyways, Moses apparently shared this with us in Genesis 1:27 biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1-27.htm but apparently the translation of the clarity of what he was expressing may have escaped the understanding of a number of folk.

At any rate, one may see this "Unity / duality" relationship simply by looking at donut:
The donut *includes* the hole; the hole *excludes* the donut.
tinyurl.com/UniversalDonut-02

> The Charlie horse I had that woke me up; I just rubbed it and it went away. Think it was caused by sleeping with the window open at night and by morning my legs got cold which caused the Charlie horse.

I remember my first muscle cramp (in my foot) when I ran out into the living room with a look of panic on my face, and telling my parents, "My *foot's* ATTACKING me!!"

They just looked calmly at me and said "stand on your toes." Problem immediately solved. I was so fascinated by what had just happened, I went back into my bedroom and sat down on the bed to practice *making* my foot cramp in order to UN-cramp it, thus learning the art of "massage."