"Seed me, Seymour" -- a random number generator meets the big green mother from outer space

interests / alt.dreams / 2021-05-15 Saturday: John 7:24 κρίνετε μὴ κατ’ ὄψιν ἀλλὰ τὴν δικαίαν κρίσιν κρίνετε

SubjectAuthor
* 2021-05-15 Saturday: John 7:24 κρίνετε μὴRichard Silk
`* 2021-05-16 Sunday: Gina's 2nd Divorce??Richard Silk
 `* 2021-05-16 Sunday: Gina's 2nd Divorce??Richard Silk
  `- 2021-05-19 Wednesday: Gina as a child?Richard Silk

1
2021-05-15 Saturday: John 7:24 κρίνετε μὴ κατ’ ὄψιν ἀλλὰ τὴν δικαίαν κρίσιν κρίνετε

<5889ab2d-32c3-42e2-9e04-7714bd52ab10n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1912&group=alt.dreams#1912

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 13:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2021-05-15 Saturday: John 7:24 κρίνετε μὴ
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sat, 15 May 2021 20:09 UTC

15:01 PM 5/15/2021
OK, so it's late in the afternoon, and MUCH has been going on, but John 7:24 has occupied a LOT of my day so far, and it boils down to:
1 ∩ 0 (1 intersect 0) which is the expression of "sinless" (as "sin" is to fall astray of the target.)
κρίνετε μὴ κατ’ ὄψιν ἀλλὰ τὴν δικαίαν κρίσιν κρίνετε
[Judge] [not] [according to] [appearance] [but] [the] [righteous] [judgment] [judge]

https://discussingjesus.quora.com/Editing-a-previous-post-reducing-it-for-the-purpose-of-final-analysis-UA-wrote-This-preoccupation-with-the-academi

Anyways, I have practically 0 recall of my dreams from last night / this morning, OTHER than this one "feeling" shortly before waking for the day (getting out of bed) that *felt* like the sound of two sharp cracks, as of pistol fire, sensed as if "in the upper right" area of the space, likely the space of my own head, but still.

2021-05-16 Sunday: Gina's 2nd Divorce??

<567e2629-382f-4c64-9401-dade407c1b9bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1914&group=alt.dreams#1914

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 14:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2021-05-16 Sunday: Gina's 2nd Divorce??
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sun, 16 May 2021 21:31 UTC

15:58 PM 5/16/2021
Camp? (Teens/early 20s, in communal setting.)
The setting of this rather drawn out dream involves a camp-like environment, similar to a "communal setting" with "group rules" such as laundry, eating, etc., wherein the dreamer is somehow involved in a laundry issue of some kind. Unfortunately, too much evaporation has occurred, as I've been a bit busy this morning (it's now 4 PM) and that I can even remember this much of it is something of an accomplishment. It had a very good clarity at that time, around 8, but there was a hint that the outside was "rainy" which was why there were so many folk (kids, teens) present inside. The "room" was of a type like a large, open square where people would tend to congregate along the sides, as if there may have been bunks or couches set along the walls.

Gina's 2nd Divorce?
This one was *very* symbolic at times, particularly regarding the "guy's eyes"— The dreamer was in communication with (at least viewing the face of) a guy, probably mid-40s or mid-50s, with a full head (for someone of that age) of *dark* hair, possibly black, relatively "thick" (borderline "shaggy," as if not having had a *professional* haircut in some time, likely due to covid restrictions, but that's just a guess) but with *noticeably* bright, green eyes. (Whites surrounding green irises, with black pupils.) The eyes were perhaps the most interesting feature, as they reminded me of Gina, whose [hazel / green] eyes are without question THE most beautiful I've even seen! Although there was not much lucidity within the context of the dream itself, AFTERwards, it seemed almost inescapable that the fellow represented Gina's 2nd husband, Ray Pascoal, even though I've *never* (knowingly) met the guy nor seen his picture (to date.)

There was a female present within the scene, appearing to the guy's right (the dreamer's / camera perspective's left) at which point she seemed to have turned her back to him and was now looking away from him— relatively speaking, envisioning him as standing north of the dreamer's perspective, facing the dreamer's perspective (to his south) she would be facing west.. She was slender, at least 5' tall, brownish-dark hair, shoulder length, possibly longer, relatively straight (no apparent waves or curls) wearing a black, one-piece (simple black dress) similar in appearance to the "Morticia Addams" character played by Carolyn Jones in "The Addams Family" TV series of the 1960s (wikipedia.org/wiki/Morticia_Addams)

What happened next is difficult to relate, to put into words, other than a rough typing out of what I can recall of what the dreamer "saw" in the dream: The guy's eyes became like two black ovals (like upright, boiled eggs) and I mean *black!* and he covered his eyes with his hands (palms to his face) and the blackness practically permeated his hands, or the area of his hands. There was a *hint* of motion within the scene that she was walking *away from* him, but all I can say for certain was the image of her standing with her *back >to< him* as his eyes had gone from interestingly bright green to orbs of blackness, practically as if stretched downward and outward, much like a stuffed animal.

Again, there was *zero* lucidity that I can recall during the setting. There was *some* information communicated, but I (as the journaler of the experience) cannot recall what any of it was, or that any of it actually ever was "heard" (as in comprehended) by the dreamer, just that there was a *brief* sentence spoken before she was seen with her back turned to the guy with blackness where his eyes had been.

16:22 PM 5/16/2021

Re: 2021-05-16 Sunday: Gina's 2nd Divorce??

<45889b75-caab-4872-a05b-a52be898f03bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1915&group=alt.dreams#1915

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 21:42:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 2021-05-16 Sunday: Gina's 2nd Divorce??
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Mon, 17 May 2021 04:42 UTC

Just a quick touch-back of sorts: In mid-afternoon / evening I was reminded of two dreams that were left out of the post earlier today. ONE of those two has been forgotten, but I know it's out there (somewhere.) Meanwhile, the *other* dream was "funny" to the extent it seemed unreal, yet it felt *very* "real": The dreamer seemed much like myself in my younger years (early twenties, perhaps) and had the need to "go pee" and sprayed something akin to a firehouse of stream. Normally, I would not mention this kind of dream, at least not try to "draw attention" to it, however: about a week ago (or sometime recently) I had another dream similar to this one, where the dreamer was simply letting out a stream that could practically wash a car, although the actual scenery of the dream has been forgotten, other than a feeling like it was outdoors somehow. In this recent dream (from early this morning) the dreamer was again outdoors, but this time with a feeling similar to being out in a neighborhood in California, but at night. Now, IRL, I've only been to CA twice, and each time only briefly (one night on occasion A, and perhaps 2 nights on occasion B, a business trip) yet *somehow* this dream setting "felt" like Southern California, in the outside *at night* of an urban area, sort of like a mid-to-low-range income neighborhood. The area in which the action took place was as if in a carport area, such as in the rear of a condo-type apartment, but not a condo. More like a house likely built in the '50s, now being lived in much like a rental. The area *beyond* the carport / rear patio area had something like a division wall, such as the kind between dwelling A, with dwelling B "just ahead" on the other side, and *possibly* a dwelling Z *behind* where the dreamer was standing, but there was no "turn to look" type action or thought. Basically, the dreamer just needed to empty his bladder, and the *stream* that issued forth was aimed *HIGH* as if writing upon that divider wall, only it was aimed *higher* than the wall, and arched out way over the top and over into the alley or street that ran along the backside of the dwellings. Yes, the dreamer (or perhaps the narrator of the dream?) was amazed at the amount and intensity of the stream. People in real life with a garden hose and a focused spray nozzle might be able to recreate that stream, but as far as a human being is concerned, no way. I've seen my infant son let out a stream during a diaper change that hit the far wall before I re-covered his firehose with the diaper, but that was just a *single stream* of a newborn. The stream in the dream was figuratively that of a garden hose at full-open. Clarity 9+. If it had been any clearer, I'd likely have wet the bed IRL :-)

Can I explain this? No. But I felt compelled somehow to post it.

PS: the gal in the dream in the black outfit *may* have been Gina getting a divorce from Ray, *however,* this afternoon, *IRL*, a gal doing door-to-door sales of home security systems just came up on the porch and we had a LONG chat regarding religion (*and* security systems) so there's a *possibility* that the dream somehow involved her. The "Morticia Adams" dream kept rising in the back of my mind.

2021-05-19 Wednesday: Gina as a child?

<adfd7f04-3f3a-479a-a5d1-1796b6ac49b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1916&group=alt.dreams#1916

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 09:45:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2021-05-19 Wednesday: Gina as a child?
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Wed, 19 May 2021 16:45 UTC

11:42 AM 5/19/2021
The only dream that comes back to mind at the moment from last night/this morning involves the dreamer meeting someone akin to [Gina as a young child.] There was an element involved of her being rather happy to see me, and that our parting was something akin to "such sweet sorrow" but more along the lines of the question of whether we would ever meet again. Clarity 9+ in places :-)