May you die in bed at 95, shot by a jealous spouse.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

SubjectAuthor
* What could be worse than a woman having big ears?Judith Latham
+* What could be worse than a woman having big ears?OllieNorthie@aol.com
|`* What could be worse than a woman having big ears?Judith Latham
| `* What could be worse than a woman having big ears?OllieNorthie@aol.com
|  `* What could be worse than a woman having big ears?Judith Latham
|   `* What could be worse than a woman having big ears?Thomas Joseph
|    `* What could be worse than a woman having big ears?OllieNorthie@aol.com
|     +- What could be worse than a woman having big ears?Judith Latham
|     `* What could be worse than a woman having big ears?Thomas Joseph
|      `- What could be worse than a woman having big ears?OllieNorthie@aol.com
`- What could be worse than a woman having big ears?Thomas Joseph

1
What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<0SCGI.67028$Lr1.3992@fx08.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1840&group=alt.life.sucks#1840

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Subject: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 10:02:32 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:02 UTC

I have always pitied my sister Sarah. Where I was cursed with the
obesity gene, she has big ears. I mean really BIG ears. Those things
really stick out. Weight is not an issue for her, but sadly she has that
ethnically Jewish face. Those ears only magnify the issue. Sarah's fate
has made me appreciate all those problems that I don't have in life

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<fb98efa6-f55a-42da-8b30-38034d2b2c05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1845&group=alt.life.sucks#1845

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 15:04 UTC

On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 10:02:38 AM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> I have always pitied my sister Sarah. Where I was cursed with the
> obesity gene, she has big ears. I mean really BIG ears. Those things
> really stick out. Weight is not an issue for her, but sadly she has that
> ethnically Jewish face. Those ears only magnify the issue. Sarah's fate
> has made me appreciate all those problems that I don't have in life

Dont they have ear jobs like nose jobs? Dumbo ears. Maybe she can fly and join the circus,

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<AiEGI.337393$Nqd.254369@fx06.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1846&group=alt.life.sucks#1846

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 11:41:16 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 15:41 UTC

On 7/11/2021 11:04 AM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 10:02:38 AM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
>> I have always pitied my sister Sarah. Where I was cursed with the
>> obesity gene, she has big ears. I mean really BIG ears. Those things
>> really stick out. Weight is not an issue for her, but sadly she has that
>> ethnically Jewish face. Those ears only magnify the issue. Sarah's fate
>> has made me appreciate all those problems that I don't have in life
>
> Dont they have ear jobs like nose jobs? Dumbo ears. Maybe she can fly and join the circus,

Poor Sarah has heard all the jokes, some not so funny. One guy, a
complete stranger, walked up to her once and said he wanted to fuck her
doggie style while he held on to her ears like horse reins. Sarah was
humiliated, although I thought since she was a 44 year old virgin she
should have taken him up on his offer. Surgery is not an option for her
because she is both an Orthodox Jew and a Christian Scientist ( a rare
combination indeed)

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<5df97383-d137-4d1f-b8ac-5712f805bc29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1847&group=alt.life.sucks#1847

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 11:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 18:10 UTC

On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 11:41:22 AM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 7/11/2021 11:04 AM, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 10:02:38 AM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> >> I have always pitied my sister Sarah. Where I was cursed with the
> >> obesity gene, she has big ears. I mean really BIG ears. Those things
> >> really stick out. Weight is not an issue for her, but sadly she has that
> >> ethnically Jewish face. Those ears only magnify the issue. Sarah's fate
> >> has made me appreciate all those problems that I don't have in life
> >
> > Dont they have ear jobs like nose jobs? Dumbo ears. Maybe she can fly and join the circus,
> >
> Poor Sarah has heard all the jokes, some not so funny. One guy, a
> complete stranger, walked up to her once and said he wanted to fuck her
> doggie style while he held on to her ears like horse reins. Sarah was
> humiliated, although I thought since she was a 44 year old virgin she
> should have taken him up on his offer. Surgery is not an option for her
> because she is both an Orthodox Jew and a Christian Scientist ( a rare
> combination indeed)

Many women have big ears but with long hair they get covered up. Only when the hair is pulled back or wet do you see the big ears.

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<WhHGI.319161$Rw2.41436@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1848&group=alt.life.sucks#1848

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 15:05:25 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:05 UTC

On 7/11/2021 2:10 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 11:41:22 AM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
>>>
>>> Dont they have ear jobs like nose jobs? Dumbo ears. Maybe she can fly and join the circus,
>>>
>> Poor Sarah has heard all the jokes, some not so funny. One guy, a
>> complete stranger, walked up to her once and said he wanted to fuck her
>> doggie style while he held on to her ears like horse reins. Sarah was
>> humiliated, although I thought since she was a 44 year old virgin she
>> should have taken him up on his offer. Surgery is not an option for her
>> because she is both an Orthodox Jew and a Christian Scientist ( a rare
>> combination indeed)
>

> Many women have big ears but with long hair they get covered up. Only when the hair is pulled back or wet do you see the big ears.

I don't think you grasp how big her ears really are. Besides, she has
that Jew curly, kinky hair. It would never be able to cover those
antlers. Sadly, this is her lot in life.

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<848144cf-c60d-4671-a9e6-aa734478a7d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1849&group=alt.life.sucks#1849

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 12:57:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:57 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> I have always pitied my sister Sarah. Where I was cursed with the
> obesity gene, she has big ears. I mean really BIG ears. Those things
> really stick out. Weight is not an issue for her, but sadly she has that
> ethnically Jewish face. Those ears only magnify the issue. Sarah's fate
> has made me appreciate all those problems that I don't have in life

It's not over yet. Never give up. Your ears will grow as you age, it's a trait among all ethnicities, more pronounced in some than others. A good example would be Jewish leading men of the screen. When they're young they get away with being Jewish because the look is not yet fully pronounced. It hits everybody differently at a different age. Paul Newman for example, he was considered a good looking guy. Good looking compared to what? As he aged he looked more and more like Richard Dreyfuss. You can look at some people of any ethnicity and tell they come from the same tribe. Like Barbara Streisand and Bob Dylan. Or Janis Ian, take your pick. I am trying to be helpful here. I believe you really do pity your sister for her large ears. But I detect a vague sense of jealousy from you as well. Don't worry, the big ears will come. Who knows, it could happen overnight? You waking up with your sister's ears and she with your weight - a Twilight Zone type tradeoff.

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<0b15f09b-75a7-4d94-878e-9018266beeben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1850&group=alt.life.sucks#1850

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 13:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 20:01 UTC

> I don't think you grasp how big her ears really are. Besides, she has
> that Jew curly, kinky hair. It would never be able to cover those
> antlers. Sadly, this is her lot in life.

Are ears really needed? I mean the exterior parts? I don't think so. I think she should have them removed. There could be money in it. Does she have a boy friend? Is she married? If so she can claim she was bullied into the operation. You can back her up in court, then split the money. There's lots of small body parts I'd rather live without, like fingernails for instance. Why? Why these fucking things that keep coming back when I cut them off. Why? For the love of God why.

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<178f7ace-c8b5-4c59-b5e7-825ec84a4dban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1881&group=alt.life.sucks#1881

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 16:06:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 23:06 UTC

On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 4:01:03 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I don't think you grasp how big her ears really are. Besides, she has
> > that Jew curly, kinky hair. It would never be able to cover those
> > antlers. Sadly, this is her lot in life.
> Are ears really needed? I mean the exterior parts? I don't think so. I think she should have them removed. There could be money in it. Does she have a boy friend? Is she married? If so she can claim she was bullied into the operation. You can back her up in court, then split the money. There's lots of small body parts I'd rather live without, like fingernails for instance. Why? Why these fucking things that keep coming back when I cut them off. Why? For the love of God why.

What about her labia? Are they also big?

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<1GLGI.686729$HdJ9.491203@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1883&group=alt.life.sucks#1883

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 20:04:12 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 12 Jul 2021 00:04 UTC

On 7/11/2021 7:06 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 4:01:03 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I don't think you grasp how big her ears really are. Besides, she has
>>> that Jew curly, kinky hair. It would never be able to cover those
>>> antlers. Sadly, this is her lot in life.
>> Are ears really needed? I mean the exterior parts? I don't think so. I think she should have them removed. There could be money in it. Does she have a boy friend? Is she married? If so she can claim she was bullied into the operation. You can back her up in court, then split the money. There's lots of small body parts I'd rather live without, like fingernails for instance. Why? Why these fucking things that keep coming back when I cut them off. Why? For the love of God why.
>

> What about her labia? Are they also big?

She being my older sister, I've never looked. But believe me, if she's
anything like me, that thing is flapping.

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<062fb61d-a8c0-4f88-b307-e31c5562316bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1886&group=alt.life.sucks#1886

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 13:46:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 12 Jul 2021 20:46 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
Latham wrote:

> > > I don't think you grasp how big her ears really are. Besides, she has
> > > that Jew curly, kinky hair. It would never be able to cover those
> > > antlers. Sadly, this is her lot in life.

> What about her labia? Are they also big?

She being my older sister, I've never looked. But believe me, if she's
anything like me, that thing is flapping.

Maybe I'm gay. I never learned all the different named parts of the human cunt. I guess the labia are the lips, right? But then we got the outer and inner lips plus other less visible segments to the devious pussy package. Uterus, vagina, womb - I know they all have different meanings, but to me they were always just parts of the overall cavern scenario. Much too hard to figure out. I'm not gay but I can assure you the cock is a more honest instrument than the cunt. The cock moves on the basis of touch. You touch it a certain way and it jumps with delight and it's obvious. But with the cunt it's mostly guess work. I am not gay and will defend my manhood even if it means losing the fight and getting fucked up the ass. Does it mean I'm gay just because I think the cock is a more honest instrument than the cunt? For me the perfect scenario would be a women with a cute little feminine cock that bounces up and down squealing innocently with delight and smelling like a pussy.

Laying it on the line with labia

Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?

<1c31602b-14be-4f3c-ae4d-b58a57f2c050n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1909&group=alt.life.sucks#1909

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 21:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 04:06 UTC

On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 4:46:12 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> > What about her labia? Are they also big?
> She being my older sister, I've never looked. But believe me, if she's
> anything like me, that thing is flapping.
> Maybe I'm gay. I never learned all the different named parts of the human cunt. I guess the labia are the lips, right? But then we got the outer and inner lips plus other less visible segments to the devious pussy package. Uterus, vagina, womb - I know they all have different meanings, but to me they were always just parts of the overall cavern scenario. Much too hard to figure out. I'm not gay but I can assure you the cock is a more honest instrument than the cunt. The cock moves on the basis of touch. You touch it a certain way and it jumps with delight and it's obvious. But with the cunt it's mostly guess work. I am not gay and will defend my manhood even if it means losing the fight and getting fucked up the ass. Does it mean I'm gay just because I think the cock is a more honest instrument than the cunt? For me the perfect scenario would be a women with a cute little feminine cock that bounces up and down squealing innocently with delight and smelling like a pussy.
>
> Laying it on the line with labia

Sexual proclivities are like assholes. And some are assholes.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: What could be worse than a woman having big ears?