Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,soc.history.war.misc
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Joe_Biden’s_Democrats:_Fences_for_me,_not_for
_thee
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:57:07 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:57 UTC

Joe Biden’s Democrats: Fences for me, not for thee

Security fencing shown around the Capitol in Washington, Sept. 16, 2021.
Fencing installed around the U.S. Capitol for months after the January
2021 insurrection will be put back up before President Joe Biden’s State
of the Union address on Tuesday as concern grows about potential
demonstrations or truck convoys snarling traffic in the nation’s
capital. Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger said in a statement Sunday
that the fence will be erected around the Capitol building for the
speech and is being put up “out of an abundance of caution,” in
consultation with the Secret Service. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)

COMMENTARY
By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Friday, March 8, 2024
OPINION:

President Joe Biden, in the lead-up to the State of the Union, ordered
fencing to be installed around the U.S. Capitol, ostensibly for security
reasons. To protect him from the masses. To save him from any clashes.

This, as America’s national borders remain open and historical levels of
illegals march around our country and murder young nursing students
named Laken Riley, or as Biden calls her, Lincoln Riley.