From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Biden threatens American oil giants if they don't boost supply
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 13:50:11 -0500
 by: Ken - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 18:50 UTC

This is the same guy who promised while running for president, that he
would stop the drilling for oil in numerous areas and ultimately put the
oil companies out of business. Now he is threatening them if they don't
raise their output. My question is this: Who are these so called 39%
who believe he is doing a good job as president??

I don't know of any job (except a member of congress) where someone
could screw up so consistently and still keep their job.

Re: Biden threatens American oil giants if they don't boost supply

<chine.bleu-C60B70.15175915062022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18891&group=alt.politics#18891

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 15:18:07 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 22:18 UTC

In article <t8d9l6$t17$1@dont-email.me>, Ken <Ken@invalid.com>
wrote:

> oil companies out of business. Now he is threatening them if they don't
> raise their output. My question is this: Who are these so called 39%

So you don't want to increase domestic oil production. And you
demand lower petrol prices.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Biden threatens American oil giants if they don't boost supply

<t8dmiq$o8i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18892&group=alt.politics#18892

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 17:30:46 -0500
 by: Ken - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 22:30 UTC

Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t8d9l6$t17$1@dont-email.me>, Ken <Ken@invalid.com>
> wrote:
>
>> oil companies out of business. Now he is threatening them if they don't
>> raise their output. My question is this: Who are these so called 39%
>
> So you don't want to increase domestic oil production. And you
> demand lower petrol prices.

I am sorry my post was too complicated for you to understand. I will
try again with smaller words: Joe Biden said he would put the oil
companies out of business. Now he threatens them if they do not do what
he wanted to stop doing. Do you live in California or are you currently
on drugs?? America would like to know.

interests / alt.politics / Biden threatens American oil giants if they don't boost supply