Immanuel doesn't pun, he Kant.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

SubjectAuthor
* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Judith Latham
`* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?OllieNorthie@aol.com
 +- Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph
 `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph
  `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Judith Latham
   `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph
    `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Judith Latham
     `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph
      `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Judith Latham
       +* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?OllieNorthie@aol.com
       |`- Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph
       `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph
        `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Judith Latham
         +* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Judith Latham
         |`* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph
         | `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?OllieNorthie@aol.com
         |  `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph
         |   `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?OllieNorthie@aol.com
         |    `* Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Judith Latham
         |     +- Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?OllieNorthie@aol.com
         |     `- Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph
         `- Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?Thomas Joseph

1
Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<Wa5EI.171978$ea3.151212@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1735&group=alt.life.sucks#1735

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Subject: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 18:05:41 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 22:05 UTC

This seems highly unfair and down right discriminatory. If a nigger can
say the "N" word, there is no good reason why I shouldn't be able to
also. It doesn't seem fair.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<1ad31fdd-0d29-4570-b9e2-a662fab2421dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1737&group=alt.life.sucks#1737

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 17:42:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 00:42 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 6:05:44 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> This seems highly unfair and down right discriminatory. If a nigger can
> say the "N" word, there is no good reason why I shouldn't be able to
> also. It doesn't seem fair.

I agree. so please use it as often as you can.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<480328a4-c72b-48ae-9f43-07364b50f017n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1746&group=alt.life.sucks#1746

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 14:51:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 21:51 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

> > This seems highly unfair and down right discriminatory. If a nigger can
> > say the "N" word, there is no good reason why I shouldn't be able to
> > also. It doesn't seem fair.

> I agree. so please use it as often as you can.

Let's make it clear once and for all, there is no law against using the word nigger if you that's the way you want to go. You can go on stage and do it. Now of course you do run a risk, but risks are not limited to using the word nigger. Just getting up every day - especially up and out - is a risk in itself. Yes, using the N word is risky these day, especially if you're trying to get somewhere in life - in which case I don't give a fuck what happens to you. God, I hate ambitious people. If using the N word means so much to you you will need to make a few sacrifices to put yourself in a better position to use it and get away with it. Maybe even make a point. You will have to relinquish all greed, all desire to get ahead, to display an image that is false. You will need to stop lying. To be yourself. All the way. Then, others who ascribe to the same philosophies of truth and honesty, people of all colors and creeds, will see you for what you are - one of them - and at that point you will have earned the right to use any word you want any time you want. Surrender yourself unto the truth and let honesty guide you to the "Land of the Loose Tongue" where words unpreceded by thought roll free with no excuses to follow. Even Negroes will accept and welcome your words with gusto - if they are the honest type.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<df39c171-148b-467b-b92e-f819a999d31dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1747&group=alt.life.sucks#1747

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 15:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 22:11 UTC

> I agree. so please use it as often as you can.

I met a Negro a few years back who told me the next time he hears someone use the N word he is going to fuck them up. I did not see him in quite some time till last week when I was with him when a Black friend of his used the N word and he didn't do a fucking thing. I called him out on it when his friend was gone.

"I thought you said you were gonna fuck up the next person you hear using the N word."

"Uh, well - that was a few years ago", he said, "before George Floyd."

"What the fuck does Floyd have to do with it?", I asked.

"His death changed everything, Put it all in perspective. We know what we are, we are Niggers, no two ways about it. So instead of rebelling against it we not only accept it, we embrace it. Do it Tom - go ahead, call me a Nigger."

"No, please don't make me", I said.

""Do it Tom - or you're not my friend."

"Oh this is so silly", I said.

"You're wasting time Tom", he continued. "Are you my friend or not?"

"Of course I am."

"Then by God call me what I am. Call me a Nigger. Now."

I said it. "Nigger." It came out low and without meaning.

"Come on man, put something into it", my friend encouraged. "Louder. Bolder. Do it again."d

And I did. "Nigger", I said. Then recognizing it was not loud enough I put even more gusto into it over and over until finally I knew I had done it the right way. "Nigger", I boomed for all to hear.

"That's it Tom", he said. "Now you're learning."

He bid farewell and I began walking home, head down, muttering the word "Nigger" over and over again outlaid, practicing it's delivery, getting ready to roll with what's trending, doing what Spike Lee always said was the right thing, when suddenly a group of Negros surrounded me demanding to know what I was talking about. I told them, my face beaming with pride. "Nigger", I bombed. "Nigger, nigger, nigger", as they moved in as one and rampaged my face with random fists of anger till the next thing I knew I was waking up in the hospital with my first visitor my Black friend believe it or not. I told him what happened. "You was in the wrong part of town, Tom", he said - "the wrong part of town."

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<YysEI.172604$ea3.8258@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1749&group=alt.life.sucks#1749

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 20:41:25 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 00:41 UTC

On 7/4/2021 6:11 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> I agree. so please use it as often as you can.
>
> I met a Negro a few years back who told me the next time he hears someone use the N word he is going to fuck them up. I did not see him in quite some time till last week when I was with him when a Black friend of his used the N word and he didn't do a fucking thing. I called him out on it when his friend was gone.
>
> "I thought you said you were gonna fuck up the next person you hear using the N word."
>
> "Uh, well - that was a few years ago", he said, "before George Floyd."
>
> "What the fuck does Floyd have to do with it?", I asked.
>
> "His death changed everything, Put it all in perspective. We know what we are, we are Niggers, no two ways about it. So instead of rebelling against it we not only accept it, we embrace it. Do it Tom - go ahead, call me a Nigger."
>
> "No, please don't make me", I said.
>
> ""Do it Tom - or you're not my friend."
>
> "Oh this is so silly", I said.
>
> "You're wasting time Tom", he continued. "Are you my friend or not?"
>
> "Of course I am."
>
> "Then by God call me what I am. Call me a Nigger. Now."
>
> I said it. "Nigger." It came out low and without meaning.
>
> "Come on man, put something into it", my friend encouraged. "Louder. Bolder. Do it again."d
>
> And I did. "Nigger", I said. Then recognizing it was not loud enough I put even more gusto into it over and over until finally I knew I had done it the right way. "Nigger", I boomed for all to hear.
>
> "That's it Tom", he said. "Now you're learning."
>
> He bid farewell and I began walking home, head down, muttering the word "Nigger" over and over again outlaid, practicing it's delivery, getting ready to roll with what's trending, doing what Spike Lee always said was the right thing, when suddenly a group of Negros surrounded me demanding to know what I was talking about. I told them, my face beaming with pride. "Nigger", I bombed. "Nigger, nigger, nigger", as they moved in as one and rampaged my face with random fists of anger till the next thing I knew I was waking up in the hospital with my first visitor my Black friend believe it or not. I told him what happened. "You was in the wrong part of town, Tom", he said - "the wrong part of town."

Have you noticed how we've come full circle with certain labels. They
went from being colored people, next it was racist for decades to refer
to them as colored people, now they're calling themselves colored once
again. I expect negro to make a comeback soon. How far behind can nigger be?

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<f7df30d7-c0da-43c0-9340-93bc97a9d9b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1753&group=alt.life.sucks#1753

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 11:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 18:43 UTC

> Have you noticed how we've come full circle with certain labels. They
> went from being colored people, next it was racist for decades to refer
> to them as colored people, now they're calling themselves colored once
> again. I expect negro to make a comeback soon. How far behind can nigger be?

Nigger won't make a comeback for one reason - it never left. Calling it the "N Word" only serves to give it more importance, to the point where generations from now you kids will be asking, "Mommy, what's the 'N Word'?", to which a white Mommy replies, "Hush yo mouth child. What I say befo' 'bout using bad words."

"Yeah, but Mommy, what does it mean?" Inquiring minds will always want to know what the N Word means. How will it be explained to them? Depends on who's doing the explaining.

One funny thing about your post, very much reflecting the overall power of the internet and how easy it is to spread misinformation when you said they're calling themselves 'colored' once again. No they are not. They use the term people of color to ally themselves with other ethnic groups because their 11% of the population is not enough. But they do not refer to themselves as colored.

I read the papers now and then. I do not watch the news on TV or the web. I hate it. Depending on what I've got each day I can relax with a newspaper. The past years the front page has been shared by George Floyd and COVID. I would even give Floyd the edge because an article on COVID can easily swing into how Blacks and Chicanos and other colored people are more inclined to get it and not receive proper treatment. That's what makes this Miami disaster so cool, for at least a brief time. Knocked George and the virus off the front page for a short time. Not for long though.

Anyway, to the point - sorry, oh for the love of God I am sorry - what I meant to say was the news people are so chintzy now there stories come mostly from the web - what this guy or that guy said, whether it's true or not, etc. It can be anything or anybody, not always someone famous. For example someone on social media says Tom Hanks derives sexual pleasure from eating human shit, then the official news report is a "True or False" fact finding expedition just for us the readers as they give us all the data along with their ultimate determination on the case. Nothing real has to happen for the news to roll on. Comments on social media can also be fake, sent in by newspeople themselves just to stir the pot.

The formula is always the same, paragraph to paragraph. For example, you comment about Negroes now preferring to be called colored. This is stated as fact by someone on social media, even if it's only a plant. Then the news people pick up on it and create a story out of it, calling various experts from all sides, but mostly the side they want everyone to believe, and voila they've got themselves a news article.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<hDIEI.293047$nc1.230485@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1754&group=alt.life.sucks#1754

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 14:58:18 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 18:58 UTC

On 7/5/2021 2:43 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Have you noticed how we've come full circle with certain labels. They
>> went from being colored people, next it was racist for decades to refer
>> to them as colored people, now they're calling themselves colored once
>> again. I expect negro to make a comeback soon. How far behind can nigger be?
>

> Nigger won't make a comeback for one reason - it never left. Calling it the "N Word" only serves to give it more importance, to the point where generations from now you kids will be asking, "Mommy, what's the 'N Word'?", to which a white Mommy replies, "Hush yo mouth child. What I say befo' 'bout using bad words."
>
> "Yeah, but Mommy, what does it mean?" Inquiring minds will always want to know what the N Word means. How will it be explained to them? Depends on who's doing the explaining.
>
> One funny thing about your post, very much reflecting the overall power of the internet and how easy it is to spread misinformation when you said they're calling themselves 'colored' once again. No they are not. They use the term people of color to ally themselves with other ethnic groups because their 11% of the population is not enough. But they do not refer to themselves as colored.
>
> I read the papers now and then. I do not watch the news on TV or the web. I hate it. Depending on what I've got each day I can relax with a newspaper. The past years the front page has been shared by George Floyd and COVID. I would even give Floyd the edge because an article on COVID can easily swing into how Blacks and Chicanos and other colored people are more inclined to get it and not receive proper treatment. That's what makes this Miami disaster so cool, for at least a brief time. Knocked George and the virus off the front page for a short time. Not for long though.
>
> Anyway, to the point - sorry, oh for the love of God I am sorry - what I meant to say was the news people are so chintzy now there stories come mostly from the web - what this guy or that guy said, whether it's true or not, etc. It can be anything or anybody, not always someone famous. For example someone on social media says Tom Hanks derives sexual pleasure from eating human shit, then the official news report is a "True or False" fact finding expedition just for us the readers as they give us all the data along with their ultimate determination on the case. Nothing real has to happen for the news to roll on. Comments on social media can also be fake, sent in by newspeople themselves just to stir the pot.
>
> The formula is always the same, paragraph to paragraph. For example, you comment about Negroes now preferring to be called colored. This is stated as fact by someone on social media, even if it's only a plant. Then the news people pick up on it and create a story out of it, calling various experts from all sides, but mostly the side they want everyone to believe, and voila they've got themselves a news article.

The best solution is to take a little pic-a-ninny with you on a walk and
point out to everyone who stares that what you have with you is a nigger.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<ff0e9f72-cdf2-4b89-b698-0bcaeadb106en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1755&group=alt.life.sucks#1755

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 17:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 00:50 UTC

> The best solution is to take a little pic-a-ninny with you on a walk and
> point out to everyone who stares that what you have with you is a nigger.

At first I found it funny, stringing you along as I did - but then it started to get old. Now it's way over the hill. You have overstepped your bounds. I threw all kinds of hints your way but apparently you never picked up on any of them. Judith, do really mean to tell me after all this time you did not know I was a Negro? Well, I am. One of the few non-angry types around. I know some Negroes appear non-angry to white people, but that's only because they are able to hide their vitriol behind comedy or music or athletics. I have no immediate talents to hid behind. This forces me to be more honest than the average man, Black, White, or anywhere in between. And certainly more honest than any female I ever met.

Which brings us once again to you, Judith. As a Negro I have long been aware that Whites view us as oversexed monsters on the prowl. Actually this is true for many Negroes, but not for all, and certainly never for me. I am a good looking Negro. I won't try to convince you. Either you believe it or you don't. But even with that advantage I have never taken advantage of the fairer sex. I have had my chances but I would not allow my penis - at one time my best friend - to over-ride my conscience. I have never taken advantage of a lady.

But to be honest - and let's face it, honesty is what it's all about - I did once kill a Lady. One I was heavily into at the time. She was a white Lady. I had been with plenty of Ladies of my own color. Some were good, others great - still others absolutely puke worthy. My last experience with a Lady of Color was a bad one, so I vowed then and there, "That's it, from now on it's White Lady's only for me." The first good looking White Lady I saw I approached and the rest is history. She fell head over heels in love with me. I loved her too in my own way.

Then one day she made the biggest mistake of her life. She called me a Nigger. I had heard it before. I could take it from anybody, even a White Lady, but this was different. I could feel the hate. Long story short she got smart with me, thought I was playing around as if everything I was saying was some kind of joke. I kept telling her to shut up but she wouldn't listen. I had been too nice to her in the past or she would have known better. Then I snapped. I lost it. Years of weight lifting to keep in shape, mainly for getting the Ladies - not the overly developed body builder type muscles though, mine were soft and aesthetic and attractive to everyone - had kept me in good condition, especially my wrists and fingers which I used to the fullest extent of no laws at all as I plowed down hard on her and squeezed the life out of the God forsaken Lady.

Nobody disses me. Is that asking too much? So, Judith - how about it? Do you or do you not accept my hand in holy matrimony?

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<FJPEI.60060$Jv1.34262@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1756&group=alt.life.sucks#1756

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 23:02:58 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 03:02 UTC

On 7/5/2021 8:50 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

> [...]
>
> Nobody disses me. Is that asking too much? So, Judith - how about it? Do you or do you not accept my hand in holy matrimony?

Honored as I am that you would consider having me for your bride, I must
decline your offer. As an Orthodox Jew, I can only marry another
Orthodox Jew. I admit I'm surprised to find out that you are a colored
fellow. Obviously you're one one of those uppity kind; the ones who act
White. Back in the day we'd call you an 'Oreo'. That's not an insult
because Oreos are my favorite cookie. Please keep up the good work and
enlighten us ignorant folks on the Black experience.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<8dc1fe9b-973c-40d1-b02a-16eaefbd6688n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1761&group=alt.life.sucks#1761

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 06:14:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 13:14 UTC

On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 11:03:03 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Nobody disses me. Is that asking too much? So, Judith - how about it? Do you or do you not accept my hand in holy matrimony?
> >
> Honored as I am that you would consider having me for your bride, I must
> decline your offer. As an Orthodox Jew, I can only marry another
> Orthodox Jew. I admit I'm surprised to find out that you are a colored
> fellow. Obviously you're one one of those uppity kind; the ones who act
> White. Back in the day we'd call you an 'Oreo'. That's not an insult
> because Oreos are my favorite cookie. Please keep up the good work and
> enlighten us ignorant folks on the Black experience.

I have always wanted what every black man wants. A Cadillac and a white women. Finding getting a white women is easier than a Cadillac,

/

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<a045eb94-f9d8-47d3-84d0-4aa49f211a74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1765&group=alt.life.sucks#1765

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 15:55:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 22:55 UTC

> [...]
> >
> > Nobody disses me. Is that asking too much? So, Judith - how about it? Do you or do you not accept my hand in holy matrimony?
> >
> Honored as I am that you would consider having me for your bride, I must
> decline your offer. As an Orthodox Jew, I can only marry another
> Orthodox Jew. I admit I'm surprised to find out that you are a colored
> fellow. Obviously you're one one of those uppity kind; the ones who act
> White. Back in the day we'd call you an 'Oreo'. That's not an insult
> because Oreos are my favorite cookie. Please keep up the good work and
> enlighten us ignorant folks on the Black experience.

I am white all the way. But I know than the average White about the average Negro. I am an observer. I drove cab for 33 years and I hated work. Not just driving the cab - that was probably the best job I could find - I'm talking about all work in general. Having a job. Needing to be there x amount of hours per day x amount of days per week. I never thought it would happen to me. I hung out for 10 years in a poolroom, working here and there now and then, even getting an apartment now and then only to find myself unable to pay the second or third month. I made enough money to hang out but not enough for the roof over the head. I did not want to give into it either. But finally when I discovered that not working was a full-time job I had to break down and get a real one. I chose the cab because it provided more freedom - relatively speaking - than any other job in my bracket I could think of. I am not a Negro. But if I were and became an Orthodox Jew (is that conversion possible?), would you then accept my hand in holy matrimony. I want women to think I'm married because I have found in life that women are attracted to married men - some kind of challenge I suppose, like fucking a priest or converting a gay guy - but I don't want to be a phony and wear a marriage ring unless I'm really married. That's why I want to get married, so that women other than you will see the ring and go, "Oh yeah, there's one!" It's a great lure. But I am not a phony and will not wear a wedding ring without being married. As a result, once again - yes or fucking no! - Will you or will you not accept my motha fucking hand in da holy matrimonies?"

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<0977a5bc-dd91-46a8-bfab-297082b25f33n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1766&group=alt.life.sucks#1766

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 16:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 23:02 UTC

> > > At first I found it funny, stringing you along as I did - but then it started to get old.
> I have always wanted what every black man wants. A Cadillac and a white women. Finding getting a white women is easier than a Cadillac,

I haven't owned a car since the 80s, but I've driven tons of different models. Some of the so called luxury brands really suck nowadays. Maybe they always did, I don't know. The guy I drove for had an assortment of cars. He usually went with large ones because he drove too. He drove in the day and rented me the cab at night. I drove serval Lincoln Continentals. People would get in and go, "Wow, what a great car", because the seat was cushioned I guess. Or maybe ghosts of past farts and puke puddles still half alive in the fabric had just put them in a good mood. Anyway, some of those big luxury cars had some really cheap gadgets on them, so fragile I was afraid to touch them sometimes. Dials and buttons on the dashboard were really cheaply made. One day one of the big cars broke down and he put me in another car, one I had never seen before. It was a Ford Taurus, and from the minute I heard the door shut and touched the dashboard I could tell it was a superior car. Very well made. Another big joke I rarely see on the road, only sitting outside repair shops, are Jaguars. Maybe at one time they were good. I remember them from when I was a kid. But some of those cars, along with all sorts of products and gadgetry, are still living on their past reputation (which they probably didn't deserve even then).

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<n9sFI.81646$Ob1.64113@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1771&group=alt.life.sucks#1771

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <Wa5EI.171978$ea3.151212@fx10.ams1> <1ad31fdd-0d29-4570-b9e2-a662fab2421dn@googlegroups.com> <df39c171-148b-467b-b92e-f819a999d31dn@googlegroups.com> <YysEI.172604$ea3.8258@fx10.ams1> <f7df30d7-c0da-43c0-9340-93bc97a9d9b3n@googlegroups.com> <hDIEI.293047$nc1.230485@fx12.ams1> <ff0e9f72-cdf2-4b89-b698-0bcaeadb106en@googlegroups.com> <FJPEI.60060$Jv1.34262@fx07.ams1> <a045eb94-f9d8-47d3-84d0-4aa49f211a74n@googlegroups.com>
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 21:03:11 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 01:03 UTC

On 7/7/2021 6:55 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

> [...]
>
> I am white all the way. But I know than the average White about the average Negro. I am an observer. I drove cab for 33 years and I hated work. Not just driving the cab - that was probably the best job I could find - I'm talking about all work in general. Having a job. Needing to be there x amount of hours per day x amount of days per week. I never thought it would happen to me. I hung out for 10 years in a poolroom, working here and there now and then, even getting an apartment now and then only to find myself unable to pay the second or third month. I made enough money to hang out but not enough for the roof over the head. I did not want to give into it either. But finally when I discovered that not working was a full-time job I had to break down and get a real one. I chose the cab because it provided more freedom - relatively speaking - than any other job in my bracket I could think of. I am not a Negro. But if I were and became an Orthodox Jew (is that conversion possible?), would you then accept my hand in holy matrimony. I want women to think I'm married because I have found in life that women are attracted to married men - some kind of challenge I suppose, like fucking a priest or converting a gay guy - but I don't want to be a phony and wear a marriage ring unless I'm really married. That's why I want to get married, so that women other than you will see the ring and go, "Oh yeah, there's one!" It's a great lure. But I am not a phony and will not wear a wedding ring without being married. As a result, once again - yes or fucking no! - Will you or will you not accept my motha fucking hand in da holy matrimonies?"

What kind of woman do you think I am? I would NEVER stand for
infidelity. Remember Lorena Bobbitt? You ain't seen nothing yet. Now, if
your interested in a pre-marital 3 or 4 way, let's talk.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<BytFI.174477$ea3.123088@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1772&group=alt.life.sucks#1772

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 22:38:19 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 02:38 UTC

On 7/7/2021 9:03 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 7/7/2021 6:55 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>>> Honored as I am that you would consider having me for your bride, I must
>>> decline your offer. As an Orthodox Jew, I can only marry another
>>> Orthodox Jew. I admit I'm surprised to find out that you are a colored
>>> fellow. Obviously you're one one of those uppity kind; the ones who act
>>> White. Back in the day we'd call you an 'Oreo'. That's not an insult
>>> because Oreos are my favorite cookie. Please keep up the good work and
>>> enlighten us ignorant folks on the Black experience.
>>
>> I am white all the way.  But I know than the average White about the
>> average Negro.  I am an observer.  I drove cab for 33 years and I
>> hated work.  Not just driving the cab - that was probably the best job
>> I could find - I'm talking about all work in general.  Having a job.
>> Needing to be there x amount of hours per day x amount of days per
>> week.  I never thought it would happen to me.  I hung out for  10
>> years in a poolroom, working here and  there now and then, even
>> getting an apartment now and then only to find myself unable to pay
>> the second or third month.  I made enough money to hang out but not
>> enough for the roof over the head.  I did not want to give into it
>> either.  But finally when I discovered that not working was a
>> full-time job I had to break down and get a real one.  I chose the cab
>> because it provided more freedom - relatively speaking - than any
>> other job in my bracket I could think of.  I am not a Negro.  But if I
>> were and became an Orthodox Jew (is that conversion possible?), would
>> you then accept my hand in holy matrimony.  I want women to think I'm
>> married because I have found in life that women are attracted to
>> married men - some kind of challenge I suppose, like fucking a priest
>> or converting a gay guy - but I don't want to be a phony and wear a
>> marriage ring unless I'm really married.  That's why I want to get
>> married, so that women other than you will see the ring and go, "Oh
>> yeah, there's one!"  It's a great lure.  But I am not a phony and will
>> not wear a wedding ring without being married.  As a result, once
>> again - yes or fucking no! - Will you or will you not accept my motha
>> fucking hand in da holy matrimonies?"
>>

> What kind of woman do you think I am? I would NEVER stand for
> infidelity. Remember Lorena Bobbitt? You ain't seen nothing yet. Now, if
> your interested in a pre-marital 3 or 4 way, let's talk.

I'll take it one step even further; I propose a 4 way between me, you,
Ollie and Bozo. I will settle for nothing less.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<4acf83ff-ab90-438c-b45d-c26364a1d57an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1779&group=alt.life.sucks#1779

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 11:54:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 18:54 UTC

> What kind of woman do you think I am? I would NEVER stand for
> infidelity. Remember Lorena Bobbitt? You ain't seen nothing yet. Now, if
> your interested in a pre-marital 3 or 4 way, let's talk.

I am into group sex - more than one Lady - but only in porn, not in real life. Oh I suppose if I were relaxed and fresh piece of meat introduced herself into the action once it's underway I might go for it. But all at once from the start? Too much pressure. I can see it almost as a competition. But maybe that's because my mind is not totally free in that area. I suppose for those truly into it there is no competition at all. In fact the almost orchestral sound of pleasures rising up from those involved would only serve to enhance the far out experience.

As for Bobbitt - that case bored me and it bores me today. She made the front page because she cut of her husband's cock. If she had cut off all 4 of his limbs it might have made the news, but probably not the front page. So just because it was a cock suddenly it becomes a big story.

Also, seriously, from the first time I read about it I wondered, "What does a cut off cock look like?" I'll bet a thousand people could pass it and look at it, even get down close to examine it, maybe even with a microscope, and they would not know what it is. Just a flap of skin. Could be anything. The power of the story in terms of how long it's lasted and how Bobbitt's name is known to this day proves one thing: The cock is the star of the show - always. Sure, people remember Bobbitt's first name - Lorraine wasn't it? - but without the cock in the starring role her supporting role would gone totally unnoticed. Also, who knows, maybe the guy has learned to enjoy life more without a cock. Maybe he'll live longer without one. I'm sure he still has sex urges. He may not be able to fulfill them to a Lady's satisfaction - but for his own immediate pleasure I am sure if he's even remotely creative he has already found ways to get off without the cock, although I'm sure at times he misses his old buddy.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<58dad0b5-df94-41fc-9d1f-96a38cd2c240n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1780&group=alt.life.sucks#1780

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 12:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 19:02 UTC

> I'll take it one step even further; I propose a 4 way between me, you,
> Ollie and Bozo. I will settle for nothing less.

Then you will not settle. There's all kind of shit I'd do for money, some really way out distasteful shit. But Bozo? You? And Ollie? Wow. Is a hard on required? If not maybe I could swing it. But no way am I getting an erection with you 3 in the mix. In fact, even if for some wild reason the oddball affair turned out to really turn me on, even under those conditions I would be so embarrassed to admit it that I would chant-wish my cock to non-erection. But that in itself is a no win situation - a catch 22 if you will. Since you're not a man- not that I know of - you are probably not fully aware of the workings of the human penis. Some guys have cocks that get hard for almost no reason. Some guys walk around with hard ons full-time. Others have to struggle to achieve them even under the most desirous circumstances. It's not a one size fits all deal. I am the type who can never get an erection on command. In fact, the only way I can get a hard on these days is for a truly beautiful Lady to order me NOT to get one.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<71d80ad1-8760-41dd-9fd9-32d28f7c56ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1788&group=alt.life.sucks#1788

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 12:19:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 19:19 UTC

On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 3:02:10 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I'll take it one step even further; I propose a 4 way between me, you,
> > Ollie and Bozo. I will settle for nothing less.
> Then you will not settle. There's all kind of shit I'd do for money, some really way out distasteful shit. But Bozo? You? And Ollie? Wow. Is a hard on required? If not maybe I could swing it. But no way am I getting an erection with you 3 in the mix. In fact, even if for some wild reason the oddball affair turned out to really turn me on, even under those conditions I would be so embarrassed to admit it that I would chant-wish my cock to non-erection. But that in itself is a no win situation - a catch 22 if you will. Since you're not a man- not that I know of - you are probably not fully aware of the workings of the human penis. Some guys have cocks that get hard for almost no reason. Some guys walk around with hard ons full-time. Others have to struggle to achieve them even under the most desirous circumstances.. It's not a one size fits all deal. I am the type who can never get an erection on command. In fact, the only way I can get a hard on these days is for a truly beautiful Lady to order me NOT to get one.

My sex life is like the buffalo. Once thundering across the plains in the millions and now a few are penned up for gawking tourists.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<578891bf-5c8e-4bac-807b-7436aea4a780n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1807&group=alt.life.sucks#1807

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 17:01:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 00:01 UTC

> My sex life is like the buffalo. Once thundering across the plains in the millions and now a few are penned up for gawking tourists.

More like a museum than a zoo - like Lorraine Bobbitt's husbands dismembered cock-flap floating in an alcohol jar. As tourists stop to gaze at the bottled phenomenon the guide tells them it once belonged to a guy whose sex urge thundered with might across the land as a video suddenly comes on behind them showing visions taken from your brain while it was still alive, visions of your sexual feelings as they related to existence proper, from thundering herds of rumbling buffalo to giant birds dropping down out of the sky to snag field mice crying in the shadows.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<55d76b30-bfcb-4b6c-994d-7b25c4e77955n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1825&group=alt.life.sucks#1825

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 21:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 04:06 UTC

On Friday, July 9, 2021 at 8:01:20 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > My sex life is like the buffalo. Once thundering across the plains in the millions and now a few are penned up for gawking tourists.
> More like a museum than a zoo - like Lorraine Bobbitt's husbands dismembered cock-flap floating in an alcohol jar. As tourists stop to gaze at the bottled phenomenon the guide tells them it once belonged to a guy whose sex urge thundered with might across the land as a video suddenly comes on behind them showing visions taken from your brain while it was still alive, visions of your sexual feelings as they related to existence proper, from thundering herds of rumbling buffalo to giant birds dropping down out of the sky to snag field mice crying in the shadows.

Sex will be taxed. Orgasm taxes. The bigger the spew the bigger the fee. Women will stop faking it to avoid taxws.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<MPJGI.471054$Yc1.281756@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1866&group=alt.life.sucks#1866

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
<n9sFI.81646$Ob1.64113@fx13.ams1> <BytFI.174477$ea3.123088@fx10.ams1>
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:58:03 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 21:58 UTC

On 7/11/2021 12:06 AM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 9, 2021 at 8:01:20 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> My sex life is like the buffalo. Once thundering across the plains in the millions and now a few are penned up for gawking tourists.
>> More like a museum than a zoo - like Lorraine Bobbitt's husbands dismembered cock-flap floating in an alcohol jar. As tourists stop to gaze at the bottled phenomenon the guide tells them it once belonged to a guy whose sex urge thundered with might across the land as a video suddenly comes on behind them showing visions taken from your brain while it was still alive, visions of your sexual feelings as they related to existence proper, from thundering herds of rumbling buffalo to giant birds dropping down out of the sky to snag field mice crying in the shadows.
>

> Sex will be taxed. Orgasm taxes. The bigger the spew the bigger the fee. Women will stop faking it to avoid taxws.

Baby, if that's the case. I'll be broke. I don't just have orgasms, I
have eruptions. I have broken beds and the back seat of many cars.
There's nothing fake about me.

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<6cf90c2b-5436-4c9f-b847-354cf3f48b84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1869&group=alt.life.sucks#1869

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 15:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 22:49 UTC

On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 5:58:06 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> >> More like a museum than a zoo - like Lorraine Bobbitt's husbands dismembered cock-flap floating in an alcohol jar. As tourists stop to gaze at the bottled phenomenon the guide tells them it once belonged to a guy whose sex urge thundered with might across the land as a video suddenly comes on behind them showing visions taken from your brain while it was still alive, visions of your sexual feelings as they related to existence proper, from thundering herds of rumbling buffalo to giant birds dropping down out of the sky to snag field mice crying in the shadows.
> >

> > Sex will be taxed. Orgasm taxes. The bigger the spew the bigger the fee.. Women will stop faking it to avoid taxws.
> >
> Baby, if that's the case. I'll be broke. I don't just have orgasms, I
> have eruptions. I have broken beds and the back seat of many cars.
> There's nothing fake about me.

A Vagina like the Yellowstone caldera ready to take out half the country. Or cuntry

Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?

<aaa49008-0b06-4553-9be1-2a926854d69dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1888&group=alt.life.sucks#1888

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 13:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 12 Jul 2021 20:50 UTC

> Baby, if that's the case. I'll be broke. I don't just have orgasms, I
> have eruptions. I have broken beds and the back seat of many cars.
> There's nothing fake about me.

500 pounds of REAL!

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Why is it okay for a nigger to use the "N" word but not me?