Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Subject: Darwin Award Finalist - Woman Crowds Buffalo, Gets Nastily KILLED
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 00:48:42 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 04:48 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10874911/Woman-25-killed-gored-bison-thrown-10-feet-air-Yellowstone.html

Woman, 25, is fatally gored and thrown 10 feet into the air
by bison at Yellowstone National Park after ignoring warnings
not to get close

A bison gored and killed a 25-year-old woman in Yellowstone
National Park on Monday, after she approached the animal
despite explicit warning signs in the area instructing
visitors to stay at least 25-yards away from dangerous
wildlife.

The bison was walking near a boardwalk at Black Sand Basin,
just north of Old Faithful, when the out-of-state visitor
approached it, according to a park statement.

She got within 10-feet (three meters) before the animal
impaled her with its horn and tossed her 10 feet into
the air.

The woman later died according to the park officials,
reported NBC News.

.. . .

Darwin Award finalist fer sure !

Do they think these animals are pets ... or that
they're So Special that the beasts won't bother
them ???

Re: Darwin Award Finalist - Woman Crowds Buffalo, Gets Nastily KILLED

<f6a7cd00-4edd-41f7-9a1c-01bec731605bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18774&group=alt.politics#18774

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 12:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: blinking...@gmail.com (plateshutoverlock)
 by: plateshutoverlock - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 19:58 UTC

On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 9:48:51 PM UTC-7, 25.BX945 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10874911/Woman-25-killed-gored-bison-thrown-10-feet-air-Yellowstone.html
>
> Woman, 25, is fatally gored and thrown 10 feet into the air
> by bison at Yellowstone National Park after ignoring warnings
> not to get close
>
> A bison gored and killed a 25-year-old woman in Yellowstone
> National Park on Monday, after she approached the animal
> despite explicit warning signs in the area instructing
> visitors to stay at least 25-yards away from dangerous
> wildlife.
>
> The bison was walking near a boardwalk at Black Sand Basin,
> just north of Old Faithful, when the out-of-state visitor
> approached it, according to a park statement.
>
> She got within 10-feet (three meters) before the animal
> impaled her with its horn and tossed her 10 feet into
> the air.
>
> The woman later died according to the park officials,
> reported NBC News.
>
> . . .
>
> Darwin Award finalist fer sure !
>
> Do they think these animals are pets ... or that
> they're So Special that the beasts won't bother
> them ???

See kids, nature isn't all about the green trees, crystal
rivers, and granola bars!

interests / alt.politics / Re: Darwin Award Finalist - Woman Crowds Buffalo, Gets Nastily KILLED