From: drsteerf...@yahoo.com (Mack A. Damia)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Subject: DeSantis Has A Death Wish
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2023 06:57:18 -0700
 by: Mack A. Damia - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 13:57 UTC

Gavin Newsom has been challenging DeSantis to a debate for many
months, and he just accepted. Debate on Fox News with Hannity as a
moderator. Watch this is if you are interested in U.S. politics.

In other news, on "Morning Joe", Joe just revealed that he got a gold
record back in the 1970s for "Ring my Bell". I do think he is under
the influence of something, and it ain't Mika. Some kind of happy
pill or powder.

interests / alt.usage.english / DeSantis Has A Death Wish