From: dav...@wa-wd.com (David Carson)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: There is a much greater incidence of LGBTQ in Group A than in Group B.
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 11:28:13 -0500
 by: David Carson - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 16:28 UTC

On Tue, 25 Jul 2023 08:40:20 -0700 (PDT), "Dave P."
<imbibe@mindspring.com> wrote:

>There is a much greater incidence of LGBTQ in Group A than in Group B.
>Group A is countries that have the longest history of, and most extensive
>coverage of vaccination. Group B is countries that have the shortest
>history of, and least extensive coverage of vaccination.

The percentage of people identifying as LG etc. in the U.S. is also
higher than it's ever been, right after a push to get the whole
country vaccinated multiple times. Hmm...I think we're on to
something...

David Carson

Re: There is a much greater incidence of LGBTQ in Group A than in Group B.

<u9q02i$1cs59$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18542&group=alt.obituaries#18542

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 02:23:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 02:23 UTC

David Carson <davidc@wa-wd.com> wrote:
>Tue, 25 Jul 2023 08:40:20 -0700 (PDT), Dave P. <imbibe@mindspring.com>:

>>There is a much greater incidence of LGBTQ in Group A than in Group B.
>>Group A is countries that have the longest history of, and most extensive
>>coverage of vaccination. Group B is countries that have the shortest
>>history of, and least extensive coverage of vaccination.

>The percentage of people identifying as LG etc. in the U.S. is also
>higher than it's ever been, right after a push to get the whole
>country vaccinated multiple times. Hmm...I think we're on to
>something...

I got vaccinated and started identifying as a fish.

Re: There is a much greater incidence of LGBTQ in Group A than in Group B.

<44ce2735-917b-4ef2-a33a-69580b8e2308n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18543&group=alt.obituaries#18543

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 19:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: There is a much greater incidence of LGBTQ in Group A than in
Group B.
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 02:51 UTC

On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 10:23:19 PM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> David Carson <dav...@wa-wd.com> wrote:
> >Tue, 25 Jul 2023 08:40:20 -0700 (PDT), Dave P. <imb...@mindspring.com>:
> >>There is a much greater incidence of LGBTQ in Group A than in Group B.
> >>Group A is countries that have the longest history of, and most extensive
> >>coverage of vaccination. Group B is countries that have the shortest
> >>history of, and least extensive coverage of vaccination.
> >The percentage of people identifying as LG etc. in the U.S. is also
> >higher than it's ever been, right after a push to get the whole
> >country vaccinated multiple times. Hmm...I think we're on to
> >something...
>
> I got vaccinated and started identifying as a fish.

I suspect some people identify as LGBTQ or anything else is
because they have no identity for real. They want to belong
to something. They need to belong to something or they
can't get anything done. If they have a gripe and want it
heard they will need to join a group with a spokesperson
to do it for them. If they have no group they typically go the
loner route often resulting in murder/suicide situations and
other attention grabbing activities. I may be exaggerating,
but in today's multi media world it seems everybody wants/needs
to belong to something. Even to the point having their own disease.
Usually in important-sounding acronym form, like, "I've got RA", or,
"I've got PAD", or, "I've got ALS", or whatever. They want the most
exotic illnesses they can get. But not so exotic that they are the only
one and nobody gives a shit. They need to join a group.

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: There is a much greater incidence of LGBTQ in Group A than in Group B.