With a rubber duck, one's never alone. -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

interests / soc.history.war.misc / Re: The Eleventh Commandment - Tiglath continues his anti-semitic evil ways

SubjectAuthor
o Re: The Eleventh Commandment - Tiglath continues his anti-semitica425couple

1
Re: The Eleventh Commandment - Tiglath continues his anti-semitic evil ways

<0LHhN.18488$5Hnd.11069@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1854&group=soc.history.war.misc#1854

Subject: Re: The Eleventh Commandment - Tiglath continues his anti-semitic
evil ways
Newsgroups: soc.history.medieval,soc.history.war.misc
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 12:51:08 -0800
 by: a425couple - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:51 UTC

On 12/22/23 23:47, Tiglath wrote:
> Israel is like Trump. Always WORSE than we predicted.
> These two godzillas need slaying, yesterday. Enough said.

Again, the evil jerk Tiglath makes clear his anti-semitic wishes.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages
an·ti-Se·mit·ic
/ˌanˌtīsəˈmidik,ˌan(t)ēsəˈmidik/
adjective
hostile to or prejudiced against Jewish people.
"anti-Semitic remarks were posted on the site"

Antisemitism

Wikipedia
Antisemitism is hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination
against Jews. This sentiment is a form of racism, and a person who
harbours it is called ...
‎United States · ‎History · ‎Religious antisemitism · ‎Anti-Judaism

Things change Tiglath.
Sure, in 1492 your old homeland kicked all the Jews out.
But Israel is not going to allow itself to be "slayed".