It's like deja vu all over again. -- Yogi Berra

sport / rec.sport.soccer / Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

SubjectAuthor
* Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Jesper Lauridsen
+- Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Futbolmetrix
+* Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Werner Pichler
|+- Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Werner Pichler
|`* Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Jesper Lauridsen
| `* Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Werner Pichler
|  `- Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Jesper Lauridsen
+* Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Binder Dundat
|`* Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30 [R]Jesper Lauridsen
| `* Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30 [R]Binder Dundat
|  +- Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30 [R]Binder Dundat
|  `- Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30 [R]Jesper Lauridsen
+- Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30The Doctor
+- Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30MH
`* Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Binder Dundat
 `* Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Binder Dundat
  `- Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30Binder Dundat

1
Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<uvs2vr$2fmqv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18369&group=rec.sport.soccer#18369

From: rorsc...@sorrystofanet.dk (Jesper Lauridsen)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:23:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jesper Lauridsen - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:23 UTC

It's that time of the season when things are being settled, so let's take
a tour down the levels.

2. Bundesliga
Kiel ahead of St. Pauli on the direct promotion spots. Then a 5 point
gap to Düsseldorf.
Osnabrück in last place 7 points below the line. Kaiserslautern 2 points
behind 3 teams on 31 points. Schalke on 35 could still get in trouble,
but they should be ok.

3. Liga
Ulm and Regensburg on the promotion spots, with Dresden and Münster 5
points behind fighting for third place. Saarbrücken and Sandhausen a
further 3 points behind them. Lots of teams still in play.
Bielefeld and Mannheim on 38 points, are above the relegation zone,
where Halle (32), Duisburg (30), Lübeck (27) and Freiburg II (24) are
in big trouble. Last season Freiburg II finished in second place.

Regionalliga
This season Nordost has a direct promotion spot, along with West and
Südwest. The winners from Nord and Bayern will playoff for a spot.

West: Alemannia Aachen 11 points ahead
Südwest: Stuttgarter Kickers (Oberliga last season) 2 points ahead
of Hoffenheim II.
Nordost: Cottbus (loser of last seasons playoff against Unterhaching)
2 points ahaed of Greifswald and Dynamo Berlin.
Nord: Hannover II 7 points ahead of Meppen, and 10 ahead of Phönix Lübeck,
but Lübeck has 2 games in hand.
Bayern: Würzburger Kickers 7 points clear.

About Nordost; last season I saw Berliner AK when they were in first
place. They lost that match and have been losing ever since. They're
now hopelessly last.

Anyway, on with the predictions.

Fri
Frankfurt - Augsburg
CL six pointer? 2-1

Sat
Wolfsburg - Bochum
Winner is likely safe. So 1-1

Köln - Darmstadt
If Darmstadt loses they can still reach the relagation match - just
win the remaining 4 matches, hope Mainz loses 5 & Köln loses 3. Plus
make up some 30 goals GD. 1-0

Hoffenheim - Gladbach
Hoff might still snatch a conference spot? 2-1

Heidenheim - Leipzig
1-2

Union - Bayern
Visiting for some Real tips. 1-2

Sun
Werder - Stuttgart
Werder is trying, but I don't think they can be relegated. 1-3

Dortmund - Leverkusen
The pills can't lose. 2-2

Freiburg - Mainz
Mainz is going to survive. 1-1

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<c30dec7f34f3e6196082ab65a364f19c@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18372&group=rec.sport.soccer#18372

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:14:37 +0000
Subject: Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30
From: futbolme...@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
 by: Futbolmetrix - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:14 UTC

Jesper Lauridsen wrote:

> Fri
> Frankfurt - Augsburg
> CL six pointer? 2-1

Back to Algo 2.0:
2-1

> Sat
> Wolfsburg - Bochum

2-0

> Köln - Darmstadt

3-1

> Hoffenheim - Gladbach

Algo is a bit undecided, but will go with the upset: 1-2

> Heidenheim - Leipzig

1-2. Up the Heidenheim!

> Union - Bayern
1-3

> Sun
> Werder - Stuttgart

1-3

> Dortmund - Leverkusen
1-2

> Freiburg - Mainz
1-2

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<uvsa1q$2h5rd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18374&group=rec.sport.soccer#18374

From: wpich...@gmail.com (Werner Pichler)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 01:23:37 +0200
 by: Werner Pichler - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 23:23 UTC

On 18.04.2024 23:23, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> It's that time of the season when things are being settled, so let's take
> a tour down the levels.
>
> 2. Bundesliga
> Kiel ahead of St. Pauli on the direct promotion spots. Then a 5 point
> gap to Düsseldorf.
> Osnabrück in last place 7 points below the line. Kaiserslautern 2 points
> behind 3 teams on 31 points. Schalke on 35 could still get in trouble,
> but they should be ok.
>
> 3. Liga
> Ulm and Regensburg on the promotion spots, with Dresden and Münster 5
> points behind fighting for third place. Saarbrücken and Sandhausen a
> further 3 points behind them. Lots of teams still in play.
> Bielefeld and Mannheim on 38 points, are above the relegation zone,
> where Halle (32), Duisburg (30), Lübeck (27) and Freiburg II (24) are
> in big trouble. Last season Freiburg II finished in second place.

Would be the first time Duisburg (a Bundesliga founding member) drop
down to the fourth level.

> Regionalliga
> This season Nordost has a direct promotion spot, along with West and
> Südwest. The winners from Nord and Bayern will playoff for a spot.
>
> West: Alemannia Aachen 11 points ahead
> Südwest: Stuttgarter Kickers (Oberliga last season) 2 points ahead
> of Hoffenheim II.
> Nordost: Cottbus (loser of last seasons playoff against Unterhaching)
> 2 points ahaed of Greifswald and Dynamo Berlin.

BFC Dynamo vs Cottbus still to be played.
I've alluded to Dynamo and their problematic nature before.

> Nord: Hannover II 7 points ahead of Meppen, and 10 ahead of Phönix Lübeck,
> but Lübeck has 2 games in hand.

Hannover have declared they are aiming for promotion for their U20s even
though it looks more unlikely by the week that the senior team will have
a chance at getting promoted to the Bundesliga.

Two teams from the same club just one division apart would be a first, I
believe.

> Bayern: Würzburger Kickers 7 points clear.

Würzburg already certain to be in the playoff as they (and Bayern II,
who are too far behind) are the only ones to have applied for a 3. Liga
licence. Regionalliga Bayern is not like the others.

> About Nordost; last season I saw Berliner AK when they were in first
> place. They lost that match and have been losing ever since. They're
> now hopelessly last.
>

> Anyway, on with the predictions.
>
> Fri
> Frankfurt - Augsburg
> CL six pointer? 2-1

Would be remarkable. 2-2

> Sat
> Wolfsburg - Bochum
> Winner is likely safe. So 1-1

2-1

> Köln - Darmstadt
> If Darmstadt loses they can still reach the relagation match - just
> win the remaining 4 matches, hope Mainz loses 5 & Köln loses 3. Plus
> make up some 30 goals GD. 1-0

2-0

> Hoffenheim - Gladbach
> Hoff might still snatch a conference spot? 2-1

Think big, just 6 points from the CL!
3-1

> Heidenheim - Leipzig
> 1-2

Leipzig safely to the CL, thanks to Dortmund.
But barred from entering the Club World Cup, and Salzburg will go
instead.

1-4

> Union - Bayern
> Visiting for some Real tips. 1-2

0-3

> Sun
> Werder - Stuttgart
> Werder is trying, but I don't think they can be relegated. 1-3

Imagine a playoff against HSV

1-2

> Dortmund - Leverkusen
> The pills can't lose. 2-2

89th equaliser almost a guarantee.

1-1

> Freiburg - Mainz
> Mainz is going to survive. 1-1

They play the best football down there. But we've seen such teams
relegated regardless.

1-0

Ciao,
Werner

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<uvsa57$2h6c3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18375&group=rec.sport.soccer#18375

From: dun...@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:25:26 -0400
 by: Binder Dundat - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 23:25 UTC

On 2024-04-18 5:23 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> It's that time of the season when things are being settled, so let's take
> a tour down the levels.
>
> 2. Bundesliga
> Kiel ahead of St. Pauli on the direct promotion spots. Then a 5 point
> gap to Düsseldorf.
> Osnabrück in last place 7 points below the line. Kaiserslautern 2 points
> behind 3 teams on 31 points. Schalke on 35 could still get in trouble,
> but they should be ok.

Seems like only yesterday Kaiserslautern were Bundesliga Champions. I
would not count out HSV yet as far as the play off spot goes, though
they may not even want to bother with that anymore. Some interesting
matches this weekend Hannover v St pauli and HSV vs Kiel being two big
ones. Hertha have done well after a bad start to the season and still
have a slight chance to return. I dunno, I find the 2nd div so hard to
predict, anyone can beat anyone at anytime.

> 3. Liga
> Ulm and Regensburg on the promotion spots, with Dresden and Münster 5
> points behind fighting for third place. Saarbrücken and Sandhausen a
> further 3 points behind them. Lots of teams still in play.
> Bielefeld and Mannheim on 38 points, are above the relegation zone,
> where Halle (32), Duisburg (30), Lübeck (27) and Freiburg II (24) are
> in big trouble. Last season Freiburg II finished in second place.
>
> Regionalliga
> This season Nordost has a direct promotion spot, along with West and
> Südwest. The winners from Nord and Bayern will playoff for a spot.
>
> West: Alemannia Aachen 11 points ahead
> Südwest: Stuttgarter Kickers (Oberliga last season) 2 points ahead
> of Hoffenheim II.
> Nordost: Cottbus (loser of last seasons playoff against Unterhaching)
> 2 points ahaed of Greifswald and Dynamo Berlin.
> Nord: Hannover II 7 points ahead of Meppen, and 10 ahead of Phönix Lübeck,
> but Lübeck has 2 games in hand.
> Bayern: Würzburger Kickers 7 points clear.
>
> About Nordost; last season I saw Berliner AK when they were in first
> place. They lost that match and have been losing ever since. They're
> now hopelessly last.
>

> Anyway, on with the predictions.
>
> Fri
> Frankfurt - Augsburg
> CL six pointer? 2-1

So now everyone make the UCL, the competiton has been cheapened to the
point that Europa is more prestigious, though I will say the QFs were
good this time.. But how the hell is Augsburg in the running for any
kinda Europa spot.

3-1

> Sat
> Wolfsburg - Bochum
> Winner is likely safe. So 1-1

I am losing track, but isnt Bochum the team with the newer Manager?
2-1

> Köln - Darmstadt
> If Darmstadt loses they can still reach the relagation match - just
> win the remaining 4 matches, hope Mainz loses 5 & Köln loses 3. Plus
> make up some 30 goals GD. 1-0
Koln have to win this

2-0

> Hoffenheim - Gladbach
> Hoff might still snatch a conference spot? 2-1
Hoff need to redeem themselves again
4-3

> Heidenheim - Leipzig
> 1-2

Red Bull need to keep the Pretenders out of UCL, though it seems
everyone in the top half makes it now.

1-3

> Union - Bayern
> Visiting for some Real tips. 1-2

Bayern are on the verge of becoming the NEw Pretenders, it is one thing
to beat a little team from London as opposed to going to a big city like
Berlin and winning.
2-2

> Sun
> Werder - Stuttgart
> Werder is trying, but I don't think they can be relegated. 1-3

It is too close, but the rest of the bad teams should keep them safe
2-3

> Dortmund - Leverkusen
> The pills can't lose. 2-2
The New Pretenders vs the Old Pretenders.

West ham kicked and maimed and beat the shit out of Bayer players, so
they will be tired and sore, still might have a hangover from the
weekend or from the midweek. Everything points to BVB winning this, but
that is why they are the new Pretenders. Not to mention, Bayer are just
not going to lose all season.
2-3

> Freiburg - Mainz
> Mainz is going to survive. 1-1

The 1st div Bundesliga clubs never lose the relegation play off.
2-1

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<uvsaff$2c0t$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18376&group=rec.sport.soccer#18376

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 23:30:55 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 23:30 UTC

Annd games 2 - 2 and 50 red cards fly!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<uvub5v$34j71$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18385&group=rec.sport.soccer#18385

From: MHnos...@ucalgary.ca (MH)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:55:11 -0600
 by: MH - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:55 UTC

On 2024-04-18 15:23, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> It's that time of the season when things are being settled, so let's take
> a tour down the levels.
>
> 2. Bundesliga
> Kiel ahead of St. Pauli on the direct promotion spots. Then a 5 point
> gap to Düsseldorf.
> Osnabrück in last place 7 points below the line. Kaiserslautern 2 points
> behind 3 teams on 31 points. Schalke on 35 could still get in trouble,
> but they should be ok.
>
> 3. Liga
> Ulm and Regensburg on the promotion spots, with Dresden and Münster 5
> points behind fighting for third place. Saarbrücken and Sandhausen a
> further 3 points behind them. Lots of teams still in play.
> Bielefeld and Mannheim on 38 points, are above the relegation zone,
> where Halle (32), Duisburg (30), Lübeck (27) and Freiburg II (24) are
> in big trouble. Last season Freiburg II finished in second place.
>
> Regionalliga
> This season Nordost has a direct promotion spot, along with West and
> Südwest. The winners from Nord and Bayern will playoff for a spot.
>
> West: Alemannia Aachen 11 points ahead
> Südwest: Stuttgarter Kickers (Oberliga last season) 2 points ahead
> of Hoffenheim II.
> Nordost: Cottbus (loser of last seasons playoff against Unterhaching)
> 2 points ahaed of Greifswald and Dynamo Berlin.
> Nord: Hannover II 7 points ahead of Meppen, and 10 ahead of Phönix Lübeck,
> but Lübeck has 2 games in hand.
> Bayern: Würzburger Kickers 7 points clear.
>
> About Nordost; last season I saw Berliner AK when they were in first
> place. They lost that match and have been losing ever since. They're
> now hopelessly last.
>

> Anyway, on with the predictions.
>
> Fri
> Frankfurt - Augsburg
> CL six pointer? 2-1

3-1

> Sat
> Wolfsburg - Bochum
> Winner is likely safe. So 1-1

2-1

> Köln - Darmstadt
> If Darmstadt loses they can still reach the relagation match - just
> win the remaining 4 matches, hope Mainz loses 5 & Köln loses 3. Plus
> make up some 30 goals GD. 1-0

2-0

> Hoffenheim - Gladbach
> Hoff might still snatch a conference spot? 2-1

1-2

> Heidenheim - Leipzig
> 1-2

0-2

> Union - Bayern
> Visiting for some Real tips. 1-2

0-3

> Sun
> Werder - Stuttgart
> Werder is trying, but I don't think they can be relegated. 1-3

1-2

> Dortmund - Leverkusen
> The pills can't lose. 2-2

2-1
> Freiburg - Mainz
> Mainz is going to survive. 1-1

2-1

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<uvugqi$35obk$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18388&group=rec.sport.soccer#18388

From: dun...@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:31:28 -0400
 by: Binder Dundat - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:31 UTC

Augsburg in the UCL??? no way!

On 2024-04-18 5:23 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> It's that time of the season when things are being settled, so let's take
> a tour down the levels.
>
> 2. Bundesliga
> Kiel ahead of St. Pauli on the direct promotion spots. Then a 5 point
> gap to Düsseldorf.
> Osnabrück in last place 7 points below the line. Kaiserslautern 2 points
> behind 3 teams on 31 points. Schalke on 35 could still get in trouble,
> but they should be ok.
>
> 3. Liga
> Ulm and Regensburg on the promotion spots, with Dresden and Münster 5
> points behind fighting for third place. Saarbrücken and Sandhausen a
> further 3 points behind them. Lots of teams still in play.
> Bielefeld and Mannheim on 38 points, are above the relegation zone,
> where Halle (32), Duisburg (30), Lübeck (27) and Freiburg II (24) are
> in big trouble. Last season Freiburg II finished in second place.
>
> Regionalliga
> This season Nordost has a direct promotion spot, along with West and
> Südwest. The winners from Nord and Bayern will playoff for a spot.
>
> West: Alemannia Aachen 11 points ahead
> Südwest: Stuttgarter Kickers (Oberliga last season) 2 points ahead
> of Hoffenheim II.
> Nordost: Cottbus (loser of last seasons playoff against Unterhaching)
> 2 points ahaed of Greifswald and Dynamo Berlin.
> Nord: Hannover II 7 points ahead of Meppen, and 10 ahead of Phönix Lübeck,
> but Lübeck has 2 games in hand.
> Bayern: Würzburger Kickers 7 points clear.
>
> About Nordost; last season I saw Berliner AK when they were in first
> place. They lost that match and have been losing ever since. They're
> now hopelessly last.
>

> Anyway, on with the predictions.
>
> Fri
> Frankfurt - Augsburg
> CL six pointer? 2-1
>
> Sat
> Wolfsburg - Bochum
> Winner is likely safe. So 1-1
>
> Köln - Darmstadt
> If Darmstadt loses they can still reach the relagation match - just
> win the remaining 4 matches, hope Mainz loses 5 & Köln loses 3. Plus
> make up some 30 goals GD. 1-0
>
> Hoffenheim - Gladbach
> Hoff might still snatch a conference spot? 2-1
>
> Heidenheim - Leipzig
> 1-2
>
> Union - Bayern
> Visiting for some Real tips. 1-2
>
> Sun
> Werder - Stuttgart
> Werder is trying, but I don't think they can be relegated. 1-3
>
> Dortmund - Leverkusen
> The pills can't lose. 2-2
>
> Freiburg - Mainz
> Mainz is going to survive. 1-1

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<uvuk21$36eeq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18389&group=rec.sport.soccer#18389

From: dun...@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:26:40 -0400
 by: Binder Dundat - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:26 UTC

On 2024-04-19 3:31 p.m., Binder Dundat wrote:
> Augsburg in the UCL??? no way!

Thankfully not.

Though I guess Europa or Confrenceliga is still a possibility.

> On 2024-04-18 5:23 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>> It's that time of the season when things are being settled, so let's take
>> a tour down the levels.
>>
>> 2. Bundesliga
>> Kiel ahead of St. Pauli on the direct promotion spots. Then a 5 point
>> gap to Düsseldorf.
>> Osnabrück in last place 7 points below the line. Kaiserslautern 2 points
>> behind 3 teams on 31 points. Schalke on 35 could still get in trouble,
>> but they should be ok.
>>
>> 3. Liga
>> Ulm and Regensburg on the promotion spots, with Dresden and Münster 5
>> points behind fighting for third place. Saarbrücken and Sandhausen a
>> further 3 points behind them. Lots of teams still in play.
>> Bielefeld and Mannheim on 38 points, are above the relegation zone,
>> where Halle (32), Duisburg (30), Lübeck (27) and Freiburg II (24) are
>> in big trouble. Last season Freiburg II finished in second place.
>>
>> Regionalliga
>> This season Nordost has a direct promotion spot, along with West and
>> Südwest. The winners from Nord and Bayern will playoff for a spot.
>>
>> West: Alemannia Aachen 11 points ahead
>> Südwest: Stuttgarter Kickers (Oberliga last season) 2 points ahead
>> of Hoffenheim II.
>> Nordost: Cottbus (loser of last seasons playoff against Unterhaching)
>> 2 points ahaed of Greifswald and Dynamo Berlin.
>> Nord: Hannover II 7 points ahead of Meppen, and 10 ahead of Phönix
>> Lübeck,
>> but Lübeck has 2 games in hand.
>> Bayern: Würzburger Kickers 7 points clear.
>>
>> About Nordost; last season I saw Berliner AK when they were in first
>> place. They lost that match and have been losing ever since. They're
>> now hopelessly last.
>>

>> Anyway, on with the predictions.
>>
>> Fri
>> Frankfurt - Augsburg
>> CL six pointer? 2-1
>>
>> Sat
>> Wolfsburg - Bochum
>> Winner is likely safe. So 1-1
>>
>> Köln - Darmstadt
>> If Darmstadt loses they can still reach the relagation match - just
>> win the remaining 4 matches, hope Mainz loses 5 & Köln loses 3. Plus
>> make up some 30 goals GD. 1-0
>>
>> Hoffenheim - Gladbach
>> Hoff might still snatch a conference spot? 2-1
>>
>> Heidenheim - Leipzig
>> 1-2
>>
>> Union - Bayern
>> Visiting for some Real tips. 1-2
>>
>> Sun
>> Werder - Stuttgart
>> Werder is trying, but I don't think they can be relegated. 1-3
>>
>> Dortmund - Leverkusen
>> The pills can't lose. 2-2
>>
>> Freiburg - Mainz
>> Mainz is going to survive. 1-1

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<v00m24$3npui$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18406&group=rec.sport.soccer#18406

From: dun...@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:13:09 -0400
 by: Binder Dundat - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 15:13 UTC

>>> Frankfurt - Augsburg
>>> CL six pointer? 2-1
>>>
>>> Sat
>>> Wolfsburg - Bochum
>>> Winner is likely safe. So 1-1

If you cant beat VW you deserve to be relegated. If VW hangs on to win,
this is going to make it an edgy few weeks for Werder, cus I cnat see
them beating VfB.

>>> Köln - Darmstadt
>>> If Darmstadt loses they can still reach the relagation match - just
>>> win the remaining 4 matches, hope Mainz loses 5 & Köln loses 3. Plus
>>> make up some 30 goals GD. 1-0

If you are losing to Darmstadt, who have no real chance of avoiding
relegation, ok mathematically, but none really, than you seserve to be
relgated.

>>> Hoffenheim - Gladbach
>>> Hoff might still snatch a conference spot? 2-1

The Hoff in Europa, lets make it happen.

>>> Heidenheim - Leipzig
>>> 1-2
>>>
>>> Union - Bayern
>>> Visiting for some Real tips. 1-2
>>>
>>> Sun
>>> Werder - Stuttgart
>>> Werder is trying, but I don't think they can be relegated. 1-3
>>>
>>> Dortmund - Leverkusen
>>> The pills can't lose. 2-2
>>>
>>> Freiburg - Mainz
>>> Mainz is going to survive. 1-1

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30 [R]

<v00s00$3p3a0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18407&group=rec.sport.soccer#18407

From: rorsc...@sorrystofanet.dk (Jesper Lauridsen)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30 [R]
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:54:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jesper Lauridsen - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:54 UTC

On 2024-04-18, Binder Dundat <dundat@mail.com> wrote:
> On 2024-04-18 5:23 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>>
>> Hoffenheim - Gladbach
>> Hoff might still snatch a conference spot? 2-1
> Hoff need to redeem themselves again
> 4-3

That's the kind of predictions that wins rounds.

FT
Frankfurt - Augsburg 3-1
Wolfsburg - Bochum 1-0
Köln - Darmstadt 0-2
Hoffenheim - Gladbach 4-3
Heidenheim - Leipzig 1-2

Binder 21
Jesper 16
FM 15
MH 15
Werner 12
Doc 2

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30 [R]

<v0366c$b2lk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18418&group=rec.sport.soccer#18418

From: dun...@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:00:46 -0400
 by: Binder Dundat - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 14:00 UTC

On 2024-04-20 12:54 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> On 2024-04-18, Binder Dundat <dundat@mail.com> wrote:
>> On 2024-04-18 5:23 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>>>
>>> Hoffenheim - Gladbach
>>> Hoff might still snatch a conference spot? 2-1
>> Hoff need to redeem themselves again
>> 4-3
>
> That's the kind of predictions that wins rounds.

Which is the most common scoreline associated with The Hoff.

So, meanwhile in the 2nd div, everything has been decided. STP and Kiel
get direct promotion and Fortuna are in the play off.

Back in the 1st div. Werder lead VFb 1-0 early in the half (clear pk
foul). I would say against the run of play as VFb looked better and will
probably come back.

> FT
> Frankfurt - Augsburg 3-1
> Wolfsburg - Bochum 1-0
> Köln - Darmstadt 0-2
> Hoffenheim - Gladbach 4-3
> Heidenheim - Leipzig 1-2
>
> Binder 21
> Jesper 16
> FM 15
> MH 15
> Werner 12
> Doc 2

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30 [R]

<v03bpi$caus$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18419&group=rec.sport.soccer#18419

From: dun...@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 11:36:20 -0400
 by: Binder Dundat - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 15:36 UTC

We are now declaring Werder safe from relegation.

The Pretenders Derby next.

On 2024-04-21 10:00 a.m., Binder Dundat wrote:
> On 2024-04-20 12:54 p.m., Jesper Lauridsen wrote:

>>> Hoff need to redeem themselves again
>>> 4-3
>>
>> That's the kind of predictions that wins rounds.
>
> Which is the most common scoreline associated with The Hoff.
>
> So, meanwhile in the 2nd div, everything has been decided.  STP and Kiel
> get direct promotion and Fortuna are in the play off.
>
> Back in the 1st div.  Werder lead VFb 1-0 early in the half (clear pk
> foul). I would say against the run of play as VFb looked better and will
> probably come back.
>

>> FT
>> Frankfurt - Augsburg    3-1
>> Wolfsburg - Bochum      1-0
>> Köln - Darmstadt        0-2
>> Hoffenheim - Gladbach   4-3
>> Heidenheim - Leipzig    1-2
>>
>> Binder  21
>> Jesper  16
>> FM      15
>> MH      15
>> Werner  12
>> Doc     2

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<v03ih3$dqgt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18421&group=rec.sport.soccer#18421

From: wpich...@gmail.com (Werner Pichler)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:31:14 +0200
 by: Werner Pichler - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 17:31 UTC

On 19.04.2024 01:23, Werner Pichler wrote:
> On 18.04.2024 23:23, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>

>> Dortmund - Leverkusen
>> The pills can't lose. 2-2
>
> 89th minute equaliser almost a guarantee.

I meant 99th minute of course.

> 1-1

Ciao,
Werner

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30 [R]

<v03u7b$g9n4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18426&group=rec.sport.soccer#18426

From: rorsc...@sorrystofanet.dk (Jesper Lauridsen)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 20:50:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jesper Lauridsen - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 20:50 UTC

Frankfurt - Augsburg 3-1 (20)
Wolfsburg - Bochum 1-0 (17)
Köln - Darmstadt 0-2 (1)
Hoffenheim - Gladbach 4-3 (13)
Heidenheim - Leipzig 1-2 (30)
Union - Bayern 1-5 (18)
Werder - Stuttgart 2-1 (2)
Dortmund - Leverkusen 1-1 (16)
Freiburg - Mainz 1-1 (14)

Leverkusen will never lose a game.

Jesper 31
Binder 23
Werner 23
FM 22
MH 21
Doc 11

6/9 picks enough for a surprisingly large marging.

Red Jersey
Jesper 737
MH 691
FM 671
Werner 665
Binder 564
Doc 406

Stage wins
Jesper 11
Werner 6
MH 5
FM 5
Binder 4
Doc 2

In the bag!

Rückrunde
Jesper 324
MH 305
FM 290
Werner 289
Binder 237
Doc 185

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<v0ue34$3dbfi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18533&group=rec.sport.soccer#18533

From: rorsc...@sorrystofanet.dk (Jesper Lauridsen)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 22:01:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jesper Lauridsen - Wed, 1 May 2024 22:01 UTC

On 2024-04-18, Werner Pichler <wpichler@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18.04.2024 23:23, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>
>> Regionalliga
>> This season Nordost has a direct promotion spot, along with West and
>> Südwest. The winners from Nord and Bayern will playoff for a spot.
>>
>> West: Alemannia Aachen 11 points ahead

Done.

>> Südwest: Stuttgarter Kickers (Oberliga last season) 2 points ahead
>> of Hoffenheim II.
>> Nordost: Cottbus (loser of last seasons playoff against Unterhaching)
>> 2 points ahaed of Greifswald and Dynamo Berlin.
>
> BFC Dynamo vs Cottbus still to be played.
> I've alluded to Dynamo and their problematic nature before.

Dynamo now 7 points behind, leaving Greifswald as the only challenger.

>> Nord: Hannover II 7 points ahead of Meppen, and 10 ahead of Phönix Lübeck,
>> but Lübeck has 2 games in hand.
>
> Hannover have declared they are aiming for promotion for their U20s even
> though it looks more unlikely by the week that the senior team will have
> a chance at getting promoted to the Bundesliga.

Hannover drops 2 points and Lübeck converts the first game in hand to
3 points.

>> Bayern: Würzburger Kickers 7 points clear.
>
> Würzburg already certain to be in the playoff as they (and Bayern II,
> who are too far behind) are the only ones to have applied for a 3. Liga
> licence. Regionalliga Bayern is not like the others.

You would expect the likes of Bayreuth and Schweinfurt at least to apply.

>> Sun
>> Werder - Stuttgart
>> Werder is trying, but I don't think they can be relegated. 1-3
>
> Imagine a playoff against HSV

I don't have a mind flexible enough to imagine HSV getting into the
top 3.

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<v1nj7i$20dnc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18629&group=rec.sport.soccer#18629

From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (Werner Pichler)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 11:02:10 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:demdaR3150uw+/zLYpDWoBqB0CQ=
 by: Werner Pichler - Sat, 11 May 2024 11:02 UTC

Jesper Lauridsen <rorschak@sorrystofanet.dk> wrote:
> On 2024-04-18, Werner Pichler <wpichler@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 18.04.2024 23:23, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
>>
>>> Sun
>>> Werder - Stuttgart
>>> Werder is trying, but I don't think they can be relegated. 1-3
>>
>> Imagine a playoff against HSV
>
> I don't have a mind flexible enough to imagine HSV getting into the
> top 3.

Yeah. Now that was one of the more pointless coaching changes.

Ciao,
Werner

Re: Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30

<v28gc5$2cc7g$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=18695&group=rec.sport.soccer#18695

From: rorsc...@sorrystofanet.dk (Jesper Lauridsen)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 20:57:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jesper Lauridsen - Fri, 17 May 2024 20:57 UTC

On 2024-05-11, Werner Pichler <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Jesper Lauridsen <rorschak@sorrystofanet.dk> wrote:
>>
>> I don't have a mind flexible enough to imagine HSV getting into the
>> top 3.
>>

> Yeah. Now that was one of the more pointless coaching changes.

A pointless coaching change? That sounds awful.

sport / rec.sport.soccer / Bundesliga 23/24 wk 30