Laugh and the world thinks you're an idiot.

interests / alt.dreams / 2023/07/03 Monday: Water-walking (race) / The "Twin" / Vibration:

SubjectAuthor
* 2023/07/03 Monday: Water-walking (race) / The "Twin" / Vibration:Richard Silk
`- 2023/07/04 Tuesday: (Happy 4th of July (247th birthday) U.S.A.!)Richard Silk

1
2023/07/03 Monday: Water-walking (race) / The "Twin" / Vibration:

<ee2aaf33-a07d-4ca7-ac29-db7f0e16fcean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1784&group=alt.dreams#1784

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 13:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2023/07/03 Monday: Water-walking (race) / The "Twin" / Vibration:
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 20:13 UTC

Had a "wake-up call" from the dog around 5 AM, *and also* the "start" of a "muscle cramp" (more likely a *very* long astral projection over time — see below) but went back to bed. What followed occurred at sometime between then and around 9:30 AM:

Water-walking race:
The dreamer was involved in some type of race that was occurring either on a lake or *very* wide river:
The contestants had various *man-powered* craft for individual transportation across water. I had the initial impression that the rules were fairly simple: one person, one craft (with no other power source) with the objective being to win the race to the finish line.

The two folk who went past the dreamer's perspective and just "kept on going" were *likely* a male-female couple (one in each craft) although there was no actual discussion / personal observation in any detail.

Each individual was in a craft, *roughly* donut-shaped, but vertical (upright, like a tire wheel) rather than horizontal (like a donut on a plate) and *rather thin,* such that each wheel was roughly a foot taller than the individual within it, the male craft therefore being somewhat "taller" than the female's craft.

The individual craft was of a spinning circumference (rim) that was *powered* in a "rolling forward direction" by use of human-powered, walking activity, much like a Nordic exercising machine.

(See https://twitter.com/rc_silk/status/1675923652624130063 for an example.)

The walking arms / legs motion *powered* the spinning rim, which must've had some type of cups or other water-type foils helping to "push" the water "beneath" the craft, as the person "walked" forward *rapidly* across the water. *BOTH* vehicles left the perspective point of the dreamer *so quickly* that there was little time for an in-depth view, although there was something *like* a *perceived* set of "reverse skis" that protruded *beneath* (or possibly "in" or "on") the water *MUCH* like "scuppers": they (must've) had backward-aimed cups so that during a forward sweep, they'd have very little water resistance, yet as they sweep behind, they "push" the water behind them, thus propelling the wheel craft itself "forward." Clarity: *Prophetic??* (7 to 9.)

There was a clip of the dreamer having some type of interaction with food, and while most of the details around this clip (such as people / place / process) have evaporated, the significant focus was upon the amount of *salt* visible *as one might view sugar in a sugar bowl* but in a small amount, of *around* a teaspoon amount.

It was *as if* the salt were dumped onto the food, somewhat like as seasoning bread crumbs, yet there *was also* a "sense" within the dream, that the dreamer was thinking it was "too much" or whether it should be simply *declined,* etc, and while the clip ended at about that point, whether the dreamer took the salted (food, meat?) item away (as one would from a cash register at a cafeteria line) *or not* was unclear, although there was the sense that it was taken from a point of decision to *elsewhere*, yet what might have occurred later (such as dumping all the salt off the item, or disposing of it altogether) was also beyond the endpoint of the clip.

Needless to say, I'll be watching my salt intake carefully today. Chips & nuts? No problem. Other? *Caution!*

The "Twin":

While this dream had a bit of detail, sadly, so much evaporation has occurred by now, the *only* parts remembered (at the moment) are the following details:

The dreamer was aware of two females. The looked like twins. In the world of (Astral) Quantum Physics, they *could* be one person seen in two different time-frames: one following choice A, with the other following choice B..

Regardless, one of the females walked away, while the other walked into a store-like area (*possibly* related to the "salted food" clip) where the dreamer came to stand in line behind the female.

There were no significant vibrations of any "age difference," as if the dreamer and the female were roughly the *same* age (group.)

The female appeared to be in her 20s or possibly early 30s. She was tall-ish (yet under 6') thin-ish (yet likely around or over 120 lbs) with dark hair (yet not too far from her neckline!) and the thing the dreamer noticed most were the backsides of her *attractive* arms.

In fact, the dreamer was so attracted to those arms, "he" stood closer and piped up with: "I wish there were two of me."

She asked something simple, like: "Why?"

"Because then there'd be one of me for each of you." (And while that was a reference to the other female who'd walked away, the "line" given ended the dream, and I had the half-awakened feeling that the "line" had been rather cheesy, if not a bit unclear: if there'd been only *one* female (rather than twins) then it would've been an illogical line as well.) Still, it was meant to be "charming" with a touch of "scoundrel / cad" to it (in the sense of Han Solo speaking with Princess Lea when the rebel base was coming under attack.)

Clarity 8+ / 9-. Sure wish I'd had more details, but I've got the feeling there were very few to begin with.

The "Vibration":

Preface: Part of waking up around 5 AM was also due to an *odd* muscle cramp (of a nearly "gentle" yet "NOTICEABLE" quality!) extending from the area of my left shoulder across the spine to the right shoulder, yet *not* across the top of the shoulders, but *below* or *near / at* the point of the sockets of the collar bones.

And also, this "cramp" (for lack of a better word) was *deeper within / below* the surface area of the backside of the skin of the back— (https://twitter.com/rc_silk/status/1675937543076868100) as if between the left and right infraspinatus muscles: as if they were *one* muscle, pulling toward center.

In order to "alleviate" the cramp, I took a shot of baking soda in water, which may have started to have an effect, along with two magnesium pills (which may have had a continuing effect) along with (at least) one or (possibly) two Advil "dual action" pill(s) (I was looking for "Naproxen sodium" but simply used all those instead.)

While this allowed me to return to sleep, those dream clips (listed above) occurred, followed with the "event before waking" which was different from a dream, more like a "spiritual (astral) event," one which I feel *may be specifically* connected with an event on the evening of Thursday, October 15th, 1981 (in Gina's dorm room at MTSU, *while in* Gina's arms!):

The sensation was, *strictly* from a physiological perspective, a feeling as if someone had released a bow string, yet rather than a vertical orientation (as from the nose to the groin) it was a *lateral* vibration, as if along the cramp that had been reported earlier around 5 AM. The *thudding* of the vibration was significant enough to have been the cause of my arising for the day.

The "spiritual / astral" meaning (in my personal opinion) is that it was the release of astral substance that led to the "falling rope" experience, reported in the story: "Thy Kingdom Come" (tinyurl.com/TKC-Freeview page 92 of 191.)

Please note: I started writing this post *around* 9:30 AM (possibly as late as 11 AM) yet it's now 3:13 PM (CDT) and *most* of the time spent between those points has been on gathering information for augmenting this post with reference photos / data.

Thus, I'm gonna post this now, and perhaps a better "focus" of what all this means may "reveal itself" in the near future.

2023/07/04 Tuesday: (Happy 4th of July (247th birthday) U.S.A.!) "Walking (on Air)" / A Cult? / Dragon in the Hay

<bff4436e-8352-42d4-923f-761c71e8acf7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1787&group=alt.dreams#1787

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 10:13:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2023/07/04 Tuesday: (Happy 4th of July (247th birthday) U.S.A.!)
"Walking (on Air)" / A Cult? / Dragon in the Hay
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 17:13 UTC

Had a *slew* of dreams. Sorta delayed typing them up in the hopes of getting *some* evaporation. But they are still *largely* "fresh":

Sky Walking / Walking on Air:
The dreamer was walking parallel to a line (queue) of people on a sidewalk, perpendicular to a door: Τ-shaped, with the top bar of the T being the wall of the building, and the | sidewalk / pathway being "perpendicular to" the door set within the wall.

For whatever reason, the dreamer simply "walked over their heads" to the building, *possibly* being analogous to being the sole admin of a discussion space (like DiscussingJesus.quora.com or more likely, today, TheBibleSpace.quora.com) and checking out the submission queue.

Clarity: "Cool!"

The Cult: (?)
The dreamer was (barely) listening to some codger pontificate, as if lecturing others as if the codger were some kind of religious authority.

There was some component of food within this dream, and *much* of this section is what I've allowed to evaporate, as any food within a dream is *more often than not* a form of temptation. (Note: *possibly* NOT ALWAYS, but "more often than not".) There were also other people involved with the aspect of the food, much like cafeteria workers, but more like in the way of "security monitors" keeping an eye out for who might need any "special" attention. It had a rather "Jamestown" quality to it.

The dreamer seemed to be aloof of such concerns, and indifferent for some reason towards the food, and at least one guy questioned the dreamer regarding the food / obedience situation, to which the dreamer simply dismissed the question / discussion / inquiry / investigation as easily as exhaling. Clarity "concerning" yet "not a problem," clarity 9-ish.

Dick Van Dyke:
The dreamer is walking by a small, round table (like a dining table on a restaurant floor) and seated there is Dick Van Dyke, albeit looking in his prime, along with another guy who looked a bit like him.

The dreamer said (in recognition): "Dick Van Dyke!" to which the Dick character looked at the dreamer and (possibly) asked, "Who are you?" (in a kind way, rather than rudely, more like in the sense of "Do I know you?")

The dreamer also identified the other guy seated there, Dick's brother, Jerry, although the dreamer *may* have used an incorrect name, but the "idea" of "he is your brother" was conveyed within the words that were used.

Now I've gotta admit, I have a lack of full clarity at times within dreams, that is, I sometimes fail to recognize that there is no sense of "time" within a dream. This was one of those times, sort of:

Looking at the youthful appearance of the actor, the dreamer asked: "What year is this?" as if expecting the people at the table to be able to answer.. (There *may* have been Mary Tyler Moore seated between the two brothers, but if she *was* there, she was *other than* the focus of the discussion.)

They all just had a quizzical look on their faces, as if to ask, "What???" or "What's 'time'?" as if the question were utterly alien, or possibly from a source of mental infirmity.

The dreamer was trying to figure it out based on Van Dyke's appearance, thinking in the era of the black & white early '60s of "The Dick Van Dyke Show," so then asked, "The '60s?" (No response.) "The late '50s?" (Still no response.) "The *forties???*" (No response.)

About that time, the dreamer began thinking "forwards" and thought something like, "It's *got* to be at *least* the '70s by now" though before the current "NOW" of 2023 could be brought to conscious focus, the dream ended, clarity 10-.

Dragon in the Hay:
The dreamer was traveling (as if by car or whatever, it was *faster* than walking) in an area *similar* to: north on Asbury Lane, right on Asbury Road, yet perhaps "further" north than Asbury Road, such as I-840 east, through the mid-top area of Rutherford County (over the northern boundary of Murfreesboro City Limits.)

While a *good deal* of this dream has also "evaporated," one of the things observed during the journey was to the dreamer's right (as the dreamer was traveling eastward along the I-840 reference, thus "looking southward") where was seen something somewhat "undefined" off in the distance, *similar* to an abstract dragon shape, as if made by straw and plywood, as if an artistic sculpture, which just now occurred to me might be akin to one of the "beasts" described in the Book of the Revelation of Saint John of Jesus Christ, namely, the "Red Dragon."

I'm wondering if China *may* have bought some of the land in the area. We know from modern news reports that China is currently developing a military outpost in Cuba.

Gonna go with "Clarity 7" here, even though it may be closer to 9+/10-.