Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 09:20:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 16:20 UTC

On Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 5:10:18 AM UTC-5, Squeaky wrote:
> Daryl Kabatoff:>

> “Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer
> “If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer
> “Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

So Daryl, I've been reporting your monthly logorrhea as all sorts of spam, hate speech, and all the other reasons Google Groops offers for handling such verbal diarrhea, yet nothing so far has seemed to have had any effect.

What happens, for example, if you should die and the server dump daemon keeps dripping all that elephant excrement long after you've died? What *good* does it benefit you? None. It's all just an anchor tied to your name, sinking you lower and lower into the abyss.

Would you care to be free?

Keep in mind, that per the teaching of Jesus Himself, [by their fruits you shall know them.] << This holds *perfectly true* with respect to politicians and ideologies (such as Trudeau and Islam.) Seen any pics of the Twin Towers as they were burning lately.

"Fruit." *Poisonous* fruit.

Personally, I prefer "cherry picking" those cherries that look "good to eat" rather than those that appear rotten and worm-ridden.

Meanwhile, Daryl, if you'd like help in freeing your mind from the anchors that condemn it to an eternal grave, let me know. Thanks.