From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams,alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.dreams.lucid,alt.dreams.prophetic,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics.electromag
Subject: Re: Caustic Quilt
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 01:34:42 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 04:04 UTC

In article <m7c86ildudikaqrvqocrrttd1nl7r0um06@4ax.com>,
o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 15 May 2023 22:31:56 -0230, David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
> wrote:
>
> >A physics clue came to me while I was semi-asleep.
> >
> >It is "caustic quilt", so a mesh that is like quilt
> >stitching and is formed from caustics, or possibly
> >characteristic curves.
> >
> >I just wanted to note it on these groups for the
> >record; perhaps someone else will make something
> >more of it before I do.
> >
> >For those not familiar with caustics, one simple
> >example is the apple-like curve that can be seen
> >when light shines in on an angle into a cup of tea.
> >
> >I will add it to past clues that may help me and
> >collaborators develop an interstellar drive.
>
> We already have an interstellar drive, unfortunately for we short
> lived species, it will take many lifetimes to get to Proxima Centauri,
> let alone any of the less "proximate" suns.

Perhaps we will find that, like energy levels of the hydrogen
atom, there are corresponding levels of the speed of light,
and so far we have accessed just the lowest level. This
may be related to branches of the inverse tangent function,
and entropy (S-Atan). :-)

> You're a geophysicist. Astrophysics is out of your discipline however
> deep time & cladistics is well within. When you understand our lack
> of understanding of deep time, come back with some relevant dreams (if
> dreams can ever be called relevant).

Well, I have done introductory astrophysics and spent many
years in a Department of Geophysics and Astronomy, and
have studied some differential geometry and anisotropy,
but I do hope to work with collaborators. And note
that, as described on my web page, I got a peek into
higher dimensions during my sub stare.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Caustic Quilt

<4b29227d-aa83-4e15-acc7-be4096c847d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1776&group=alt.dreams#1776

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 05:39:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:39 UTC

On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 11:04:45 PM UTC-5, David Dalton wrote:
> In article <snip> o'Mahoney <snip> wrote:
> > On Mon, 15 May 2023 22:31:56 -0230, David Dalton <snip> wrote:
> > >A physics clue came to me while I was semi-asleep.
> > >It is "caustic quilt", so a mesh that is like quilt
<snip>
> > >For those not familiar with caustics, one simple example is the apple-like curve that can be seen when light shines in on an angle into a cup of tea.
> > >I will add it to past clues that may help me and collaborators develop an interstellar drive.
<snip>
> Well, I have done introductory astrophysics and spent many
> years in a Department of Geophysics and Astronomy, and
> have studied some differential geometry and anisotropy,
> but I do hope to work with collaborators. And note
> that, as described on my web page, I got a peek into
> higher dimensions during my sub stare.
> --
> <snip> Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> "This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
> This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
> Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

OK, this is perhaps the 2nd or 3rd time this message has popped up in alt.dreams, with perhaps some other cross-posts into other alt / news groups. No problem there, as I do see how it "fits" the theme of "seeing something in a dream" (the caustic curve, even as a pattern within a quilt) and how it may be linked with interstellar drive (of a sort.)

Then there's the possible angle of differential geometry and anisotropy, which all have a type of "resonance" with a particular relationship regarding the "tangent line" of male anatomy and the *very specific* "point" of female anatomy.

"How could *that* possibly be connected??"— I hear you ask.

(Seriously? You mean *other* than at basically every moment of every place on Earth, all through history (but mostly in the Spring)?)

Because the caustic curve is to the female what the parabolic curve is to the male. They "reflect" each other. And no, not in a mirror image type reflection where you look in the mirror and see your body looking back at you.. No, this is a type of "inverted reflection" as subtle as subjective is to objective, as the reflection of yin is to yang, as 0 is to 1.

The "interstellar vehicle" already exists: it's called the "wife," more specifically, the "soul's reflection," aka "soul mate," and "Love" is the vehicle through which the husband travels with her. Just as a man gets into a car to drive, so too the groom enters marriage to travel God's Creation. (Think along lines of quantum space, rather than just our present, 3D existence in 4D travel through time.)

As Jesus Himself teaches in Matthew 19:26, …“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

And, as long as someone here has dipped into poetry—

This pair shall dance ten thousand years, and
Never tire, nor miss a stride.
The glide 'cross a floor made of smiles and tears
that is
Polished with Tender Love and Pride.