Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 12:51:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2022/12/26 Monday: (catching up a few nights' worth)
— "'Scuse me...."
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 20:51 UTC

Catching up just a bit:

The evening of Friday the 23rd/morning of Saturday the 24th, there was some *very faint* dream involving a rabbit, likely a cotton tail, possibly having something to do with the rabbit's home (or nest) upon the ground, which barely qualified for maybe a clarity 4, and would very likely have had nearly no recollection of it whatsoever after waking Saturday morning, had it not been for the dream that followed, involving the dreamer (in what seemed a male perspective) following a female (who was barely an outline, as in very barely observed) into a pew, as if at Church, as if entering from the center aisle toward the left.

There was a far more noticeable female seated at the far right of the pew (which was on the left of the aisle) although she was of an age older than the female thought-form that had just passed easily through the area between the knees of the seated, older female (maybe late 50s, early 60s? with graying hair, but the dark color of her youth's hair was still evident.)

The dreamer was about to make his way also past the front of the knees of the seated female (the act usually seen in theater aisles, where someone is moving toward a center seat and going "'Scuse me, 'scuse me...") *except* what happened *next* was *very* noticeable (as it was also very unusual!)—

Rather than making any *typical* move whatsoever to allow the dreamer passage, the lady *quickly* ducked left *under* the pew in front of her, and made a clockwise rotation which showed her looking up (from the floor of the pew ahead of the dreamer's position) toward a fixed position just above and to the right of where the dreamer's personal perspective (the "camera's view" / point-of-focus) was "looking" at the lady.

Now although the dream ended at that point, it was *very clear* that the lady's view was *constant*, as if "fixed at" a distant point (perhaps in the future?) such that *if* the dreamer were to have moved a shade to the right and perhaps a bit forwards, the dreamer and the lady would've "locked" gazes: He'd have been looking at her looking at him. Clarity 9+.

NOTE: It would've been *mannerly* for the dreamer to have *SAID* "Excuse me, please" rather than simply move towards the left side of the pew, however, I suspect there may be something *essential* to the lady remaining to the dreamer's left.

So for the record, I *suspect* that the faint outline of the younger female who first entered the pew may well have represented a type of "memory" of "Gina-past" while the lady in the pew *may well* have represented a dream-form of "Gina-present" and the view she may have been focused (while certainly up for debate!) may well have been, well, let's just "leave that up for debate" at the moment, as I have 1 or 2 possibilities in mind, and all of them have to deal with possible aspects (a perspective?) of marriage.

Another dream recently (likely the night of the 22nd?) involved what was *very likely* due to my "night time radio" on the window sill playing "Feliz Navidad" by José Feliciano (youtu.be/N8NcQzMQN_U) which *very likely* caused the dream scenario wherein the dreamer was singing directly to / with a (younger) guy with short, sandy-colored hair and a vacant gaze. The interesting thing about singing in a dream, is that physical impairments (such as the ones caused by brain damage) have no effect: the dreamer-singer was simply singing *well* (which was enjoyable!)

While the singing was going on, there was also a comment or two from the dreamer to the singer (with the vacant gaze) regarding a thought or two I've often had while listening to the song over the years (mainly due to some of the lyrics being in Spanish.) Clarity 9-