Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:29:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Covid restrictions are beyond a joke
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 15:29 UTC

On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 7:52:59 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
> On 12/30/21 04:36, Frank wrote:
> Ross
> >>
> >> If he believes the stuff he is repeating and not
> >> actual science papers, he is indeed a fool.

> >> David,
> >>
> >> Those jabs and boosters are not protect other folks
> >> from you. Zero. The infection rates are the same
> >> for jab and no jab. The spread is the same too.
> >> And the virus load is the same jab or no jab.
> >> I posted legitimate science/medical papers to prove
> >> this, but you obviously did not read them.
> >>
> >> And you may not even be protecting yourself either.
> >> here is a graph showing all causes of death for
> >> jab and non jab.
> >>

> https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Screen-Shot-2021-11-26-at-7.42.29-PM.png
>

> >> Note how fast you lose protection.
> >>
> >> Be damned careful. If you show covid symptoms, seek
> >> help immediately!
> >>
> >> -T
> >>

> > Our paper today said that our hospitals in Delaware are clogged with
> > covid patients and 78% are unvaccinated.
> Did they give a breakdown of percent of what was in
> their beds? "Clogged" is not a number.

Frank gave you the important percentage, 78% of the Covid patients
in Delaware hospitals are the unvaccinated. That suggests that
unvaccinated people that contract Covid are about 2.5 times more
likely to wind up in the hospital if they are unvaccinated. It's
probably higher than that, because the vaccination percentages
are higher in the elderly, who are more likely to wind up hospitalzed.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Covid restrictions are beyond a joke