From: Geo...@Foo.invalid (GEO)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.society.liberalism,nyc.politics
Subject: Re: When children are present in a genocide
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 22:17:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: GEO - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 22:17 UTC

On 2024-03-29, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy> wrote:
> by Sabreen Akhter
>

> “The children are always ours, every single one of them, all over the
> globe; and I’m beginning to suspect that whoever is incapable of
> recognizing this may be incapable of morality.” -
> James Baldwin

Shrug! 25 million people die each year of stravation.
None of us are going to live forever.

Re: When children are present in a genocide

<l6rlljFmhc7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1763&group=nyc.politics#1763

From: wdg...@stuff.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.society.liberalism,nyc.politics
Date: 30 Mar 2024 23:30:59 GMT
 by: Paul - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:30 UTC

On 2024-03-29, GEO <George@Foo.invalid> wrote:
>On 2024-03-29, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy> wrote:
>> by Sabreen Akhter
>>

>> “The children are always ours, every single one of them, all over the
>> globe; and I’m beginning to suspect that whoever is incapable of
>> recognizing this may be incapable of morality.” -
>> James Baldwin
>>

>Shrug! 25 million people die each year of stravation.
>None of us are going to live forever.

The day is coming when Jesus will return to burn you
in hell along with the Zionists.