The only really decent thing to do behind a person's back is pat it.

interests / alt.dreams / Dog Dream Clip

SubjectAuthor
* Dog Dream Clipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
`* Dog Dream ClipRichard Silk
 `* Dog Dream Clipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
  `- Dog Dream ClipRichard Silk

1
Dog Dream Clip

<b15ea958-c63f-4e62-b458-eeb81a48c7a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1754&group=alt.dreams#1754

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 07:02:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dog Dream Clip
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 14:02 UTC

Scene opens when I find myself in a living room with a dog which looks like it is part bull dog. There is a chair there that is upholstered, black wooden legs on the chair and I also see a small dog blanket on the chair. The dog goes by me and hikes it's leg up and pee's on the chair leg. I grab the dog and spank it on the butt, then I notice it has turned into a small dog of mixed breeding. I can actually smell the dog pee because it has done this before. I think to myself if I should of rubbed the dogs nose in the pee. Then wonder why the dog would pee in the area where it sleeps. Wake up just then.
Sandy$

Re: Dog Dream Clip

<6525d901-7ab9-48df-b619-4a921dfdeb9en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1756&group=alt.dreams#1756

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 07:04:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dog Dream Clip
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 14:04 UTC

On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 9:02:31 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> Scene opens when I find myself in a living room with a dog which looks like it is part bull dog. There is a chair there that is upholstered, black wooden legs on the chair and I also see a small dog blanket on the chair. The dog goes by me and hikes it's leg up and pee's on the chair leg. I grab the dog and spank it on the butt, then I notice it has turned into a small dog of mixed breeding. I can actually smell the dog pee because it has done this before. I think to myself if I should of rubbed the dogs nose in the pee. Then wonder why the dog would pee in the area where it sleeps. Wake up just then.
> Sandy$

Just to let you know I've seen this but have no immediate feedback, other than dogs kept caged overnight typically will not pee in the cage, then you can let them out near the door, and leash them up, take them out, etc.

The first time I rubbed my dog's nose in her poo, it didn't make much of an impression, but the *second* time, I wrestled her in it angrily, and *that* got the idea across! :-)

Quick note regarding dream animals (or any animate dream object): if one touches or holds an animate dream character in any way, ***all sorts*** of interesting changes may occur. (Remember: A❤️B, or 1❤️0, is the key to ALL existence.)

Re: Dog Dream Clip

<82b4f077-797f-40f3-9944-bc338b250f49n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1757&group=alt.dreams#1757

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 05:52:16 -0800 (PST)
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 13:52 UTC

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 8:05:45 AM UTC-6, dick...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 9:02:31 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> > Scene opens when I find myself in a living room with a dog which looks like it is part bull dog. There is a chair there that is upholstered, black wooden legs on the chair and I also see a small dog blanket on the chair. The dog goes by me and hikes it's leg up and pee's on the chair leg. I grab the dog and spank it on the butt, then I notice it has turned into a small dog of mixed breeding. I can actually smell the dog pee because it has done this before. I think to myself if I should of rubbed the dogs nose in the pee. Then wonder why the dog would pee in the area where it sleeps. Wake up just then.
> > Sandy$
> Just to let you know I've seen this but have no immediate feedback, other than dogs kept caged overnight typically will not pee in the cage, then you can let them out near the door, and leash them up, take them out, etc.
>
> The first time I rubbed my dog's nose in her poo, it didn't make much of an impression, but the *second* time, I wrestled her in it angrily, and *that* got the idea across! :-)
>
> Quick note regarding dream animals (or any animate dream object): if one touches or holds an animate dream character in any way, ***all sorts*** of interesting changes may occur. (Remember: A❤️B, or 1❤️0, is the key to ALL existence.)
****************************************************************************************************************************
Hello Dick,
I was really surprised about the dog dream because I am a cat person. Our family had dogs when I was younger and one was part wolf. He was very protective of us kids. When we were out at night, there was a long hill we came down and that wolf meet us up that hill and he would put his cold nose in our hand which scared us. Any dogs we had were too big to keep inside so there was no cage involved.
Sandy$

Re: Dog Dream Clip

<dc05c93d-9f3c-4195-a575-b35cae4d8fe2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1758&group=alt.dreams#1758

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 10:23:39 -0800 (PST)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 18:23 UTC

On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 7:52:17 AM UTC-6, sandy$ wrote:
<snip>
> Hello Dick,
> I was really surprised about the dog dream because I am a cat person. Our family had dogs when I was younger and one was part wolf. He was very protective of us kids. When we were out at night, there was a long hill we came down and that wolf [would] meet us up that hill and he would put his cold nose in our hand which scared us. Any dogs we had were too big to keep inside so there was no cage involved.

The part-wolf is interesting ✔ (My former domestic partner's brother moved in with "us" for a brief period of time, and brought along with him a white (domesticated) timber wolf. Beautiful animal. Domestic partner and her brother, well, that's another story.)

The bit about sticking the nose into the hand was *likely* the form of both a greeting / identification (by smell) as well as a way of asking, "What have you brought back from the hunt?"

In today's world, I can understand city slickers having to clean up poop off the sidewalk, yet when those same cities allow humans to defecate there as well, it somewhat renders the law "moot," which I suppose is the whole point of the left these days. Thank God for the mid-term elections this week! I hope (and pray) your area has safeguards in place to filter out fraudulent votes.

In urban / country areas, I feel it is "unnatural to remove nature from nature," thus, if an animal "gifts" a yard/land with "fertilizer," the fertilizer belongs where it lands.