From: sam...@samt.invalid (Sam)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.society.liberalism,nyc.politics,misc.news.internet.discuss
Subject: Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:05:09 -0700
 by: Sam - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 22:05 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 24 14:18:48 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy> wrote:

>The EU issued a statement on 24 March firmly condemning Israel’s
>recent plans to confiscate over 800 hectares of occupied Palestinian
>land in the West Bank, the largest confiscation since the signing of
>the Oslo Accords in 1993.

The USA isn't going to say anything. We did our own land grabs over the
last 275 years.

Re: EU condemns latest Israeli land grab

<xn0ojr7u82zqe3u000@reader.xsnews.nl>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1745&group=nyc.politics#1745

Followup: or.politics
From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.society.liberalism,nyc.politics,misc.news.internet.discuss
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:27:40 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 22:27 UTC

Sam wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Mar 24 14:18:48 UTC, NefeshBarYochai
> <void@invalid.noy> wrote:
>
> > The EU issued a statement on 24 March firmly condemning
> > Israel’s recent plans to confiscate over 800 hectares of
> > occupied Palestinian land in the West Bank, the largest
> > confiscation since the signing of the Oslo Accords in 1993.
>
> The USA isn't going to say anything. We did our own land
> grabs over the last 275 years.

The USA isn't going to say anything, it's an election year...
nobody will want to lose the the Jewish vote!