"If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything." -- A. L.

interests / alt.dreams / The Gun Cllip

SubjectAuthor
* The Gun Cllipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
`* The Gun CllipRichard Silk
 `* The Gun Cllipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
  `* The Gun CllipRichard Silk
   `* The Gun Cllipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
    `- The Gun CllipRichard Silk

1
The Gun Cllip

<2356e31f-9784-400a-a5ce-594ff0f3a69cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1738&group=alt.dreams#1738

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 06:41:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Gun Cllip
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 13:41 UTC

Dream opens when I discover someone has handed me a gun. It looks like a 32 which my mother use to carry and a whole different story. I notice while holding the gun that there is dust and lint covering it which I try to wipe off and then notice there is a chain with several keys attached to the trigger part of the gun. I'm trying to figure out what all this means when I wake up.
Sandy$

Re: The Gun Cllip

<35cfa279-4649-42cf-a422-48663dcc5d5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1740&group=alt.dreams#1740

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 10:07:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Gun Cllip
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 17:07 UTC

On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 8:41:24 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> Dream opens when I discover someone has handed me a gun. It looks like a 32 which my mother use to carry and a whole different story. I notice while holding the gun that there is dust and lint covering it which I try to wipe off and then notice there is a chain with several keys attached to the trigger part of the gun. I'm trying to figure out what all this means when I wake up.

So how "free" is the Second Amendment in your area? The Left is *desperately* trying to abolish the rights of United States Citizens to keep and bear arms in an unabridged fashion.

I was watching an old "Barney Miller" episode last night (via the DVR) from around 1975-ish, and even then, NYC did NOT allow citizens to go armed without a permit, and even then, the permits were very tough to acquire. Democrat-governed states with DNC mayors are the epitome of killing zones these days.

Re: The Gun Cllip

<b8a87b82-61ab-4d5d-a2db-b6a182249984n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1742&group=alt.dreams#1742

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:33 UTC

On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 11:07:57 AM UTC-6, dick...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 8:41:24 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> > Dream opens when I discover someone has handed me a gun. It looks like a 32 which my mother use to carry and a whole different story. I notice while holding the gun that there is dust and lint covering it which I try to wipe off and then notice there is a chain with several keys attached to the trigger part of the gun. I'm trying to figure out what all this means when I wake up.
> So how "free" is the Second Amendment in your area? The Left is *desperately* trying to abolish the rights of United States Citizens to keep and bear arms in an unabridged fashion.
>
> I was watching an old "Barney Miller" episode last night (via the DVR) from around 1975-ish, and even then, NYC did NOT allow citizens to go armed without a permit, and even then, the permits were very tough to acquire. Democrat-governed states with DNC mayors are the epitome of killing zones these days.
***********************************************************************************************************************
Hello Dick,
I don't think the second amendment has anything to do with my dream. The keys were my dad and siblings. The dust and lint meant the gun was unused by my mother which she kept in her purse. Try to see the dream from that stand point.
Sandy$

Re: The Gun Cllip

<274112bd-0388-4bf5-b68f-eacacb923280n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1743&group=alt.dreams#1743

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 09:52:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 16:52 UTC

On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 8:33:21 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 11:07:57 AM UTC-6, Dick Silk wrote:
<snip>
> > So how "free" is the Second Amendment in your area? The Left is *desperately* trying to abolish the rights of United States Citizens to keep and bear arms in an unabridged fashion.
<snip>
> Hello Dick,
> I don't think the second amendment has anything to do with my dream. The keys were my dad and siblings. The dust and lint meant the gun was unused by my mother which she kept in her purse. Try to see the dream from that stand point.

I'm reminded of how a "charm bracelet" may be used to keep a parent (or child) mindful of one's children (or parents / siblings) in the form of "charms" (or tokens) of remembrance.

So in the original post, you mention how "someone has handed me a gun" from which it may be viewed that the keys are as linked memories of your family members.

So while the "second amendment" as a piece of written law in the form of a document may *seem* unrelated, it does relate in the sense of a person's God-given right (in this case, your mothers' God-given right) to self-defense.. (Or did she carry the gun in her purse to go target shooting or hunting on a regular basis?)

In what some may refer to as a "top-level summary," someone who handed you a gun basically handed you a memory of your God-given, family-related sense of being (the sense of Self, aka the "Soul.")

And while blue may represent "spirit" in your frame of reference, the word "spirit" is from the Greek word: "πνεῦμα pneuma," wind, Spirit
whereas the soul (φάγω phágō phago / ψυχὴν psuché psyxḗ psychēn) is the (feminine noun) "envelope" ("mind") of the spirit.

Actually, this one may have been one of your more interesting dreams! Thank you for that feedback on the keys! ✔

Re: The Gun Cllip

<9cc2d2cc-c13d-4d16-9158-9c8bac2bb9fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1745&group=alt.dreams#1745

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 07:42:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 14:42 UTC

On Monday, October 17, 2022 at 10:52:34 AM UTC-6, dick...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 8:33:21 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 11:07:57 AM UTC-6, Dick Silk wrote:
> <snip>
> > > So how "free" is the Second Amendment in your area? The Left is *desperately* trying to abolish the rights of United States Citizens to keep and bear arms in an unabridged fashion.
> <snip>
> > Hello Dick,
> > I don't think the second amendment has anything to do with my dream. The keys were my dad and siblings. The dust and lint meant the gun was unused by my mother which she kept in her purse. Try to see the dream from that stand point.
> I'm reminded of how a "charm bracelet" may be used to keep a parent (or child) mindful of one's children (or parents / siblings) in the form of "charms" (or tokens) of remembrance.
>
> So in the original post, you mention how "someone has handed me a gun" from which it may be viewed that the keys are as linked memories of your family members.
>
> So while the "second amendment" as a piece of written law in the form of a document may *seem* unrelated, it does relate in the sense of a person's God-given right (in this case, your mothers' God-given right) to self-defense. (Or did she carry the gun in her purse to go target shooting or hunting on a regular basis?)
>
> In what some may refer to as a "top-level summary," someone who handed you a gun basically handed you a memory of your God-given, family-related sense of being (the sense of Self, aka the "Soul.")
>
> And while blue may represent "spirit" in your frame of reference, the word "spirit" is from the Greek word: "πνεῦμα pneuma," wind, Spirit
> whereas the soul (φάγω phágō phago / ψυχὴν psuché psyxḗ psychēn) is the (feminine noun) "envelope" ("mind") of the spirit.
>
> Actually, this one may have been one of your more interesting dreams! Thank you for that feedback on the keys! ✔
******************************************************************************************************************************
Hello Dick,
More information about my fathers family. In real life my dads family lived way out in the boonies. No one for miles around. Their mother disappeared and his dad said she just left but her closet still had all her clothes along with her purse. My dads siblings all think he murdered her. My dads father was really mean and the kids were all afraid of him. There was also incest because my dad's sisters had children by their father. My dad gave my mother the gun and said if his dad ever showed up for her to shoot him or he would rape her, my sister and me. I never knew my grandfather or grandmother on my dads side. My dad said his dad finally moved to Louisana and no one ever heard from him again.
Sandy$

Re: The Gun Cllip

<d0b3a5cf-c8a2-4c90-9deb-4ad7ecd23dffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1746&group=alt.dreams#1746

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 18:17 UTC

On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:42:03 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:

> <snip> In real life my [dad's] family lived way out [with no] one for miles around. Their mother...

meaning *your* grandmother, right?

> disappeared and his dad

(taking that to mean your grandfather, right?)

> said she just left but her closet still had all her clothes along with her purse. My [dad's] siblings

Aunts/Uncles, right?

> all think he murdered her.

Just to play the "devil's advocate" here for *just a second*: IF someone were to go so far left as to murder someone else, one would *think* that in disposing of the corpse, one would also dispose of other personal things associated with the corpse (such as a purse.) Granted, that's *not always* the case, but just sayin'....

Also, to play the role of "THE Advocate" here for just a moment (see John 14:26 and 15:26) to accuse another without evidence is to "bear false witness against" thy neighbor, even if one's neighbor happens to be one's relative.

Meanwhile, females captured and sold into sex slavery are typically *never* found. It behooves the lone female ("attractive" or not!) to carry bear repellent at all times, and know how to use it safely. When possible, also to carry a gun, but the bear repellent / pepper spray would likely be easier to conceal in various places / conditions.

> My [dad's] father was really mean and the kids were all afraid of him.

No comment here, other than "Judge NOT—" Well, also, there's the second half of Matthew 5:44 which may be applicable.

> There was also incest because my dad's sisters had children by their father."

That would make your cousins *also* your aunts / uncles, right? (Some of your dad's nieces/nephews were also his siblings.) For whatever reason, I keep forgetting what part of the country this might be, but I keep getting the impression of Northwest to possibly southwest/central.

> My dad gave my mother the gun and said if his dad ever showed up for her to shoot him or he would rape her, my sister and me. I never knew my grandfather or grandmother on my [dad's] side. My dad said his dad finally moved to [Louisiana] and no one ever heard from him again.

*Wow.* Sounds like someone may want to notify the Louisiana authorities, just in case.

So taking this all into account of the gun clip (short dream segment) it sounds like your dream is of your father's presence watching over you. Such is exceptionally resonant with "God the Father" watching over His children. Reminds me of Matthew 6:28–30 :>

JC:> ...Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven, shall He not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?