"I prefer rogues to imbeciles, because they sometimes take a rest." -- Alexandre Dumas (fils)

interests / alt.dreams / Re: Bus Clip

SubjectAuthor
* Bus Clipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
`- Bus ClipRichard Silk

1
Bus Clip

<f3ef1fb3-657f-4061-8cb8-09714f977825n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1726&group=alt.dreams#1726

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 07:06:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Bus Clip
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 14:06 UTC

Dream opens when I become aware I am driving a bus from the center isle and can see passengers, yet they are all wearing hospital gowns. The road is very narrow. We stop for some reason and I loan a passenger $10. It is getting dark so I turn on the lights. Bus starts moving again noticing the road is even narrower since we are going along the bottom of a bluff. The next thing I notice is we are now floating in a large body of water.. The water has a greenish cast which makes me wonder how deep it is here. The bus'es wheels are spinning as we bob along. I see an opening around the curve of the bluff so head the bus that way. Wonder what is going to happen if we sink when I wake up then.
Sandy$

Re: Bus Clip

<f02db217-f88c-47a9-824f-3cc70f9803afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1727&group=alt.dreams#1727

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 06:25:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Bus Clip
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 13:25 UTC

On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 9:06:19 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> Dream opens when I become aware I am driving a bus from the center isle

Neither the left NOR the right. VERY important! One might say this dream is directed from a "very centered" position (within one's psyche, or spirit, or even soul, so to speak.)

S$:> "and can see passengers, yet they are all wearing hospital gowns."

To a hammer, all the world appears to be a nail. To a healer, all the world appears to be patients.

S$:> "The road is very narrow."

Oooohhh, this one will give you chills...! Check out Isaiah 30:8-11,

8 Go now, write it on a tablet in their presence
and inscribe it on a scroll;
it will be for the days to come,
a witness forever and ever.

(I'm kinda partial to laptops and cloud posts, myself, but to continue....)

9 These are rebellious people, deceitful children,
children unwilling to obey the LORD’s instruction.

(The "children" being spoken of in the context of when this was written were the precursors / ancestors to the nation of Israel, namely, Canaanites who fled to Egypt during the famine over which Joseph governed under Pharaoh. But *keep in mind,* NOT ALL Canaanites were "good guys" like Abraham who had the "Monotheistic Vision" / epiphany, but many (possibly "most") were polytheists, worshipers of Ba'al, Molech, and other "bad guys" who survived off prostitution and (*living!*) child sacrifice. The insanity of that culture in those days is *likely* what led "Abram" (as he was called in that time) to "leave" his home (a longer story in Genesis.) In today's world, this could easily be addressing the "woke mob" of the Left, or on a broader scale, the "Deep State" schemers of the "One World Government". Religiously, this would be addressing followers of Muhammad, *also* "considered" as descendants of Abram, through Ishmael, bastard son of Hagar, but she was an *Egyptian* (Genesis 16:1) sex slave to Abram (Genesis 16:2) thus the actual source of Ishmael's Y chromosome is highly questionable / "in doubt," aka "in darkness.") (Now we're getting to how this ties in with the dream from Sandy$:)

10 They say to the seers,
“Stop seeing visions!”
and to the prophets,
“Do not prophesy to us the truth!
Speak to us pleasant words;
prophesy illusions.

(In today's language: "Lie to us, Hollywood.")
(Ready for this next one, Sandy?)

11 Get out of the way; turn off the road.
Rid us of the Holy One of Israel!”

(One could continue with Isaiah 30:12, but I digress....)

S$:> "We stop for some reason and I loan a passenger $10."

This begins to "link up with" the reason I'm here today, but that post is yet to come, regarding:
The difference between "dreams" and "visions," and how they relate with “The Great I AM” (John 8:58):

But that post has yet to be completed and posted, so for now, let's just say "I *suspect*" that $10 indicates (symbolizes) a shift from the period BC into A.D.

S$:> "It is getting dark so I turn on the lights. Bus starts moving again noticing the road is even narrower since we are going along the bottom of a bluff."

(This is where I started "tuning in to" this dream, seeing a resonant parallel between the narrow road of the bus and "the narrow path" such as "the eye of the needle" / Matthew 13:19 and especially John 14:6, and *specifically* Matthew 7:13–14, and also (to some extent) vs. 15, which is *always* a "good reminder.")
Jesus:> Matthew 7:13 > "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."
Jesus:> Matthew 7:14 > "But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it."

S$:> "The next thing I notice is we are now floating in a large body of water."

This covers the "time" between the $10 and "today," symbolic of ~2000 years, ± a few decades.

S$:> "The water has a greenish cast which makes me wonder how deep it is here. The [bus's] wheels are spinning as we bob along. I see an opening around the curve of the bluff so head the bus that way. Wonder what is going to happen if we sink when I wake up then."

Well, good job on carrying society from 2091 BC through to A.D. 2022! (4113 years in a single dream. NICE JOB!)👍 😇