You should avoid hedging, at least that's what I think.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

SubjectAuthor
* Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
+- Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus%
+* Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!KlausSchadenfreude
|`- Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
+- Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!K Wills
`* Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!Jerry Sauk
 `* Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!K Wills
  `* Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!Jerry Sauk
   +- Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!KlausSchadenfreude
   `- Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!KWills

1
Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<XnsB06DA27371B0ECowardlyChadRunsAway@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13525&group=alt.food.fast-food#13525

From: ChadLu...@zoho.com (Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle))
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:58:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scott Oaf - (I' - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:58 UTC

Let us start out with this being sold as a combo with tater tots at
$3.99. Standard Sonic tater tots, so let's move on.

1. The peppercorn ranch sauce is not exactly what I would call a selling
point. It's not a taste I liked. At least they didn't slather it on with
a trowel. I've never preferred ranch dressings and this will inspire me
to hate them more.

2. Very thinly sliced cheese. So you can't say it's a plus or a minus.
It's simply a rumor.

3. The bacon isn't much thicker.

4. The burger meat is the thinnest patty I have ever seen in my life.
This is no exaggeration.

5. The Texas toast looks all right in color but toast is supposed to be
crispy. This whole mess was microwaved and if it had any crispiness, the
nuker killed it.

For 4 bucks I don't know what to expect. But I certainly would expect
more had it been any place but Sonic or Taco Bell. They've combined to
drive down expectations to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

At least the drinks were half price.

Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<ucgaec$1u507$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13526&group=alt.food.fast-food#13526

From: peesc...@pooscent.net (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus
Tots!
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 16:07:41 -0400
 by: % - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 20:07 UTC

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote:
> Let us start out with this being sold as a combo with tater tots at
> $3.99. Standard Sonic tater tots, so let's move on.
>
> 1. The peppercorn ranch sauce is not exactly what I would call a selling
> point. It's not a taste I liked. At least they didn't slather it on with
> a trowel. I've never preferred ranch dressings and this will inspire me
> to hate them more.
>
> 2. Very thinly sliced cheese. So you can't say it's a plus or a minus.
> It's simply a rumor.
>
> 3. The bacon isn't much thicker.
>
> 4. The burger meat is the thinnest patty I have ever seen in my life.
> This is no exaggeration.
>
> 5. The Texas toast looks all right in color but toast is supposed to be
> crispy. This whole mess was microwaved and if it had any crispiness, the
> nuker killed it.
>
> For 4 bucks I don't know what to expect. But I certainly would expect
> more had it been any place but Sonic or Taco Bell. They've combined to
> drive down expectations to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.
>
> At least the drinks were half price.

https://imgur.com/a/RCDhWAL

Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<gudneid2rh950k3aapb2g6ahb1u4qtkham@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13527&group=alt.food.fast-food#13527

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:56:30 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 20:56 UTC

On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:58:09 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote:

>Let us start out with this being sold as a combo with tater tots at
>$3.99. Standard Sonic tater tots, so let's move on.
>
>1. The peppercorn ranch sauce is not exactly what I would call a selling
>point. It's not a taste I liked. At least they didn't slather it on with
>a trowel. I've never preferred ranch dressings and this will inspire me
>to hate them more.
>
>2. Very thinly sliced cheese. So you can't say it's a plus or a minus.
>It's simply a rumor.
>
>3. The bacon isn't much thicker.
>
>4. The burger meat is the thinnest patty I have ever seen in my life.
>This is no exaggeration.

I see they call it a "Jr. Patty."
https://order.sonicdrivein.com/menu/whats-new/product/bacon-peppercorn-ranch-grilled-cheese-burger-and-small-tots-or-fries
as opposed to "burger patty."
https://order.sonicdrivein.com/menu/burgers/product/sonic-cheeseburger

Interestingly, their quarter pound double cheese burger uses two "Jr.
Patties"
https://order.sonicdrivein.com/menu/burgers/product/quarter-pound-double-cheeseburger

>5. The Texas toast looks all right in color but toast is supposed to be
>crispy. This whole mess was microwaved and if it had any crispiness, the
>nuker killed it.
>
>For 4 bucks I don't know what to expect. But I certainly would expect
>more had it been any place but Sonic or Taco Bell. They've combined to
>drive down expectations to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.
>
>At least the drinks were half price.

Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<XnsB06DB75BDE6C0CowardlyChadRunsAway@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13528&group=alt.food.fast-food#13528

From: ChadLu...@zoho.com (Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle))
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 22:01:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scott Oaf - (I' - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 22:01 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:

> On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:58:09 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
> Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote:
>
>>Let us start out with this being sold as a combo with tater tots at
>>$3.99. Standard Sonic tater tots, so let's move on.
>>
>>1. The peppercorn ranch sauce is not exactly what I would call a
>>selling point. It's not a taste I liked. At least they didn't slather
>>it on with a trowel. I've never preferred ranch dressings and this
>>will inspire me to hate them more.
>>
>>2. Very thinly sliced cheese. So you can't say it's a plus or a minus.
>>It's simply a rumor.
>>
>>3. The bacon isn't much thicker.
>>
>>4. The burger meat is the thinnest patty I have ever seen in my life.
>>This is no exaggeration.
>
> I see they call it a "Jr. Patty."
> https://order.sonicdrivein.com/menu/whats-new/product/bacon-peppercorn-
> ranch-grilled-cheese-burger-and-small-tots-or-fries as opposed to
> "burger patty."
> https://order.sonicdrivein.com/menu/burgers/product/sonic-cheeseburger
>
> Interestingly, their quarter pound double cheese burger uses two "Jr.
> Patties"

It must have a disclaimer someplace claiming it's the "before cooking"
weight.

> https://order.sonicdrivein.com/menu/burgers/product/quarter-pound-doubl
> e-cheeseburger

I wish I had taken a picture of the one I had. The picture is a lie.
The alleged patty is half that thickness or less.

The cheese wasn't exactly leaking over the sides, nor was the "bacon"
imbued with any semblance of a curl.

My favorite part of the menu? You can add a "slice" of shredded cheddar
cheese! Think about that for a minute, it offers lettuce that looks
shredded as well but describes the lettuce as neither shredded or as a
slice. The tomato slice offered is not a slice either.

Who the hell designed the menu descriptions? One of Jenny's retarded
relatives or even The Legendary Saukweasel himself?

>>5. The Texas toast looks all right in color but toast is supposed to
>>be crispy. This whole mess was microwaved and if it had any
>>crispiness, the nuker killed it.
>>
>>For 4 bucks I don't know what to expect. But I certainly would expect
>>more had it been any place but Sonic or Taco Bell. They've combined to
>>drive down expectations to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.
>>
>>At least the drinks were half price.

Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<a1joeil8jrotac7sglq0n6n8a7dloscpc4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13534&group=alt.food.fast-food#13534

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 00:26:52 -0700
 by: K Wills - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 07:26 UTC

On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:58:09 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote:

>Let us start out with this being sold as a combo with tater tots at
>$3.99. Standard Sonic tater tots, so let's move on.
>
>1. The peppercorn ranch sauce is not exactly what I would call a selling
>point. It's not a taste I liked. At least they didn't slather it on with
>a trowel. I've never preferred ranch dressings and this will inspire me
>to hate them more.

For those who like ranch, this may be a positive. It's a deal
killer for me. I simply do not like the taste of ranch dressing.

>2. Very thinly sliced cheese. So you can't say it's a plus or a minus.
>It's simply a rumor.
>
>3. The bacon isn't much thicker.
>
>4. The burger meat is the thinnest patty I have ever seen in my life.
>This is no exaggeration.

I'm going to guess it's not the typical quarter pounder.

>5. The Texas toast looks all right in color but toast is supposed to be
>crispy. This whole mess was microwaved and if it had any crispiness, the
>nuker killed it.
>
>For 4 bucks I don't know what to expect. But I certainly would expect
>more had it been any place but Sonic or Taco Bell. They've combined to
>drive down expectations to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.
>
>At least the drinks were half price.

Any silver lining, right?

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<nvOcnS_k86U8XTP4nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15386&group=alt.food.fast-food#15386

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:19:42 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 19:19 UTC

"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote in message
> Let us start out with this being sold as a combo with tater tots at
> $3.99. Standard Sonic tater tots, so let's move on.

There's nothing wrong with tator tots.

> 1. The peppercorn ranch sauce is not exactly what I would call a selling
> point. It's not a taste I liked.

Pepper is much better ground and sprinkled on.

> At least they didn't slather it on with
> a trowel.

Good. Must not have been a teenag-ed employee.

> 2. Very thinly sliced cheese. So you can't say it's a plus or a minus.
> It's simply a rumor.

A rumor? Did yuo taste the sandwich, or not? Was it a plus or minus?

> 3. The bacon isn't much thicker.

Bacon and cheese should roughly be about the same thickness.

> 4. The burger meat is the thinnest patty I have ever seen in my life.

wasn't it a standard sonic patty?

> 5. The Texas toast looks all right in color but toast is supposed to be
> crispy. This whole mess was microwaved and if it had any crispiness, the
> nuker killed it.

Umm.. toast isn't microwaved, it's TOASTED. That's why it's called
TOAST. If it wasn't srispy, it might have been too much butter. Some
people might actually prefer it that way.

Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<cquuqil2ngtsoudhbubsrdgte712qkdi9t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15406&group=alt.food.fast-food#15406

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 00:40:14 -0800
 by: K Wills - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 08:40 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:19:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote in message
>> Let us start out with this being sold as a combo with tater tots at
>> $3.99. Standard Sonic tater tots, so let's move on.
>
> There's nothing wrong with tator tots.

What are "tator" tots?

>> 1. The peppercorn ranch sauce is not exactly what I would call a selling
>> point. It's not a taste I liked.
>
>Pepper is much better ground and sprinkled on.
>
>> At least they didn't slather it on with
>> a trowel.
>
> Good. Must not have been a teenag-ed employee.

Or someone named Jerry.

>> 2. Very thinly sliced cheese. So you can't say it's a plus or a minus.
>> It's simply a rumor.
>
> A rumor? Did yuo taste the sandwich, or not? Was it a plus or minus?

Above he made it clear he not only tasted it, he ate it.

>> 3. The bacon isn't much thicker.
>
> Bacon and cheese should roughly be about the same thickness.

Any particular reason they should be roughly be about the same
thickness? I wouldn't object, but I can't think of a reason they
*should* be.

>> 4. The burger meat is the thinnest patty I have ever seen in my life.
>
>wasn't it a standard sonic patty?

Obviously not. Learn to read, Jenny.

>> 5. The Texas toast looks all right in color but toast is supposed to be
>> crispy. This whole mess was microwaved and if it had any crispiness, the
>> nuker killed it.
>
> Umm.. toast isn't microwaved, it's TOASTED. That's why it's called
>TOAST. If it wasn't srispy, it might have been too much butter. Some
>people might actually prefer it that way.

It's no secret that Sonic microwaves its sandwiches before
wrapping and bagging. Since it's so widely known, there is no way you
didn't know.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<kc2dnYrPgrH_MLv7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17244&group=alt.food.fast-food#17244

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:19:59 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 18:19 UTC

"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:19:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> Let us start out with this being sold as a combo with tater tots at
>>> $3.99. Standard Sonic tater tots, so let's move on.
>>
>> There's nothing wrong with tator tots.
>>

> What are "tator" tots?

JFGO. The only thing I need to answer with is, that they are delcious.

Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<sfed2j5gi6nuhcof5r0jttsjjqfkf2gnra@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17254&group=alt.food.fast-food#17254

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:27:25 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 19:27 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:19:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:19:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote in
>>>message
>>>
>>> There's nothing wrong with tator tots.
>>>

>> What are "tator" tots?
>
>JFGO. The only thing I need to answer with is, that they are delcious.

So you can't describe what a "tator" is, just like you have no idea
what "fast food" it.

Gotcha.

Re: Sonic Review: Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger Plus Tots!

<pqoe2jlctvl1bhgjeohpc8bl0ts42db4sl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17268&group=alt.food.fast-food#17268

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 00:29:54 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:29 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:19:59 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

Deceptive post edit restored to the original.

>Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 00:40:14 -0800

Why wait MONTHS to PROVE you cannot be honest unless you make a
mistake?

>"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:19:42 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <ChadLuzer@zoho.com> wrote in
>>>message
>>>
>>> There's nothing wrong with tator tots.
>>
>> What are "tator" tots?
>
>JFGO.

What does The Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando have to do
with anything?

>The only thing I need to answer with is, that they are delcious.

What is "delcious?"

>>>Pepper is much better ground and sprinkled on.

>>> Good. Must not have been a teenag-ed employee.
>>
>> Or someone named Jerry.

Jenny?

>>> A rumor? Did yuo taste the sandwich, or not? Was it a plus or minus?
>>
>> Above he made it clear he not only tasted it, he ate it.

Jenny?

>>> Bacon and cheese should roughly be about the same thickness.
>>
>> Any particular reason they should be roughly about the same
>>thickness? I wouldn't object, but I can't think of a reason they
>>*should* be.

Jenny?

>>>wasn't it a standard sonic patty?
>>
>> Obviously not. Learn to read, Jenny.

Jenny?

>>> Umm.. toast isn't microwaved, it's TOASTED. That's why it's called
>>>TOAST. If it wasn't srispy, it might have been too much butter. Some
>>>people might actually prefer it that way.
>>
>> It's no secret that Sonic microwaves its sandwiches before
>>wrapping and bagging. Since it's so widely known, there is no way you
>>didn't know.

Jenny?

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]