Execute every act of thy life as though it were thy last. -- Marcus Aurelius

interests / soc.history.war.misc / Re: Democrats In Race To See Who Is The Dumbest - Michelle Lujan Grisham In The Lead

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Democrats In Race To See Who Is The Dumbest - Michelle Lujana425couple
`- Re: Democrats In Race To See Who Is The Dumbest - Michelle Lujan Grisham In The max headroom

1
Re: Democrats In Race To See Who Is The Dumbest - Michelle Lujan Grisham In The Lead

<v%mMM.19227$i1yc.10865@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1716&group=soc.history.war.misc#1716

Subject: Re: Democrats In Race To See Who Is The Dumbest - Michelle Lujan
Grisham In The Lead
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history.war.misc
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:15:54 -0700
 by: a425couple - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 18:15 UTC

On 9/13/23 08:11, Baxter wrote:
> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
> in
> ing.dwarf.com:
>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/12/us/new-mexico-governor-gun-ban-albuquerq
>> ue-explainer/index.html
>>
>> New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham signed an emergency order
>> banning both open and concealed firearms in Albuquerque and
>> surrounding Bernalillo County on Friday, setting off a stream of
>> backlash and legal challenges.
>>
>> The ban is part of a public health emergency declaration over gun
>> violence and drug abuse. The Democratic governor cited the killings of
>> a 13-year-old girl and an 11-year-old boy as well as two May mass
>> shootings in the state in the declaration.
>>
>> "Everyone knows curtailing the rights of law-abiding citizens is the
>> best way to stop criminals," explained the goofy Governor.
>>
>> When CNN’s Poppy Harlow asked whether the governor believes the order
>> is constitutional, Lujan Grisham said, “I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t
>> think I have the right,” ignoring that pesky Constitution, as
>> Democrats love to do.
>>
>> The Bernalillo County Sheriff has already issued a statement telling
>> Grisham to go fuck herself, and he wouldn't be enforcing the illegal
>> order. No telling yet what politically appointed Albuquerque police
>> chief Harold Medina would do.
>>

> Awww, more whining from the shit-brained gun fondler

So Baxter is thinking it is fine to violate the laws and
the constitution, if you do it for liberal causes.
Ohhh man, the internal war gets closer.
The dictatorship of the left is trying to take over.

Re: Democrats In Race To See Who Is The Dumbest - Michelle Lujan Grisham In The Lead

<udt73b$29gp8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1717&group=soc.history.war.misc#1717

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history.war.misc
Subject: Re: Democrats In Race To See Who Is The Dumbest - Michelle Lujan Grisham In The Lead
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 13:43:55 -0700
 by: max headroom - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 20:43 UTC

In news:v%mMM.19227$i1yc.10865@fx15.iad, a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com>
typed:

> On 9/13/23 08:11, Baxter wrote:
>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergent�ter.@gmail.com> wrote
>> in
>> ing.dwarf.com:

>>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/12/us/new-mexico-governor-gun-ban-albuquerq
>>> ue-explainer/index.html

>>> New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham signed an emergency order
>>> banning both open and concealed firearms in Albuquerque and
>>> surrounding Bernalillo County on Friday, setting off a stream of
>>> backlash and legal challenges.

>>> The ban is part of a public health emergency declaration over gun
>>> violence and drug abuse. The Democratic governor cited the killings of
>>> a 13-year-old girl and an 11-year-old boy as well as two May mass
>>> shootings in the state in the declaration.

>>> "Everyone knows curtailing the rights of law-abiding citizens is the
>>> best way to stop criminals," explained the goofy Governor.

>>> When CNN's Poppy Harlow asked whether the governor believes the order
>>> is constitutional, Lujan Grisham said, "I wouldn't do it if I didn't
>>> think I have the right," ignoring that pesky Constitution, as
>>> Democrats love to do.

>>> The Bernalillo County Sheriff has already issued a statement telling
>>> Grisham to go fuck herself, and he wouldn't be enforcing the illegal
>>> order. No telling yet what politically appointed Albuquerque police
>>> chief Harold Medina would do.

>> Awww, more whining from the shit-brained gun fondler

> So Baxter is thinking it is fine to violate the laws and
> the constitution, if you do it for liberal causes.
> Ohhh man, the internal war gets closer.
> The dictatorship of the left is trying to take over.

"Spare me the bullshit about Constitutional rights"

Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI)