...his disciples lead him in; he just does the rest. -- The Who, "Tommy"

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

SubjectAuthor
* Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
|`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
| +* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
| |`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
| | +* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
| | |`- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
| | `* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
| |  `* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
| |   +- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
| |   `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKWills
| `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
 +- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
 +* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainSkeeter
 |+- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
 |`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
 | +* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
 | |+- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
 | |`* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
 | | +- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
 | | `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKWills
 | `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
 `* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills
  `* Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainJerry Sauk
   +- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainKlausSchadenfreude
   `- Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them AgainK Wills

Pages:12
Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<tb9s1jljk923rjhou3rcunljvh3irsfe0a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17131&group=alt.food.fast-food#17131

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 00:15:48 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 07:15 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 13:02:01 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

What do you believe you gain by waiting months to further PROVE you
really do NEED to lie?

[Crickets.]

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:25:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Skeeter" <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in message

>>>Then not everyone may not be able to fully enjoy the content,
>>
>> Everyone can view a WEBP graphic.
>
>Incorrect. It is not a fully integrated format, at least not yet.

Cite one modern browser that cannot display an image in WEBP
format. Be sure to include the VALID, VERIFIABLE, CREDIBLE evidence
when you answer.

>And it's
>not just graphic's that are the main concern, so you obviously don't know
>what your talking about, and therefore shouldn't be making commentary on
>what I decide teh rules will be.

You do not make the rules. There are no rules.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html?i=1

Q. Is there a leader of the group?
A. The group is in the alt.x hierarchy, so there is no leader or
person in charge, and there never has been.

Q. Who enforces the rules?
A. There are no rules. Users hope that participants will discuss fast
food and limit their discussions to fast food.

Please get the professional mental health care you keep proving
you NEED.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Burger King Desperate For You To Visit Them Again

<6d9s1jti7esjk90hm3fan9nf1etehbidl6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17132&group=alt.food.fast-food#17132

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <sul0ihdd7u7ik3r71gp7te20k59jsg3osd@4ax.com> <qt23ih5lh4nrjkkufbgtm5kk1brlp3vrk8@4ax.com> <9gk3ih92s5vcpj02o0p4bjgbro9be5sqkl@4ax.com> <61ednX76VO0aEkH5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com> <qtbpdid60ojerpf7p4msps57ajrnfevj23@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <KWOdnbJZ6dipFzj4nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com> <p4hcqite4qu01iltpfv16t0j3385qot6ds@4ax.com> <MpOdnfaLCdij7YD7nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@supernews.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 00:16:19 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 07:16 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 13:04:14 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:24:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:56:06 -0700
>>

>> Again you wait MONTHS to offer more undeniable PROOF that you really
>> and truly do NEED to lie.

Jenny?

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>No I never said that.
>>
>> Yes you did.
>>
>>MID: <4a6dnRICpfhCQcrCnZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@supernews.com>
>>
>> What ever will you do now? Run away from your lie, or add more
>>lies onto it? We will have to wait and see.

Note that Jenny added more lies.

>>>What I said was, they don't always take every idea
>>>they see here blindly.
>>
>> LIAR.
>> But prove you're telling the truth. Post the MID, or a link to an
>>archive, where you made the claim you present. If you're lying, and
>>you are, you will offer neither.
>> Hey, this is my 15th post for today so far. And I'm not done yet.
>>Whatever will you do when your fantasy rule is violated? I'm guessing
>>nothing, but your whining and crying about it is also possible.
>>
>>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

And I'm not even psychic.

>NO, I DIDN'T. I never said THE CEO'S read this newsgroup. not even in your
>MID.

Do a direct C&P from the message for the MID. Unless you really do
HATE truth and honesty as much as you present.

[Crickets.]

>What I said was, CORPORATE, meaning corporate representave's, monitor
>this newsgroup.

You already PROVED you LIED. It's nice that you wish to offer
more absolute PROOF that you NEED to lie, but it's so well
established, there is no need.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]