Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 11:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2022/09/02 Friday— Caressing her legs ;^> ✔
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 18:09 UTC

OK, so this one is fairly obvious, yet still on the "unusual" side as I've only given Gina a massage once to date, and that was back on October 15th of 1981, so who knows what this one is about? The dream occurred likely between midnight and dawn, but that's just a "guesstimate."

The dreamer (this was in the first person, "I") was lightly stroking the leg of a female (both were extended together, as if she were reclining, as if on a couch, but more on a bed, possibly with one of those sitting pillows) and the dreamer was standing on her left, angled more towards her feet than her head (although her appearance was as of a 20-or-30-something version of Gina, although her face seemed to have a slightly blended memory/affect with a gal I had a serious crush on during my early years, Cindy H., who may have somewhat served as a "guide" for what led to the meeting up between myself and Gina, with Gina being the other half of the dyad that Gina and I comprise. Some folk refer to such a dyad as "soulmates.")

So the dreamer is enjoying a light drawing of the fingers up and down the lower left leg of the female, when some older-looking dude appears, not *too* unlike a shaggier version of the Luke Skywalker character in Star Wars episodes VIII and IX.

The guy said something as if to distract or possibly interfere with the dreamer's activity with Gina, to which the dreamer became *slightly* defensive and cocked the right arm as if to give a series of rapid nose punches to the shaggy guy, but although the dreamer considered doing this, what was said was actually an explanation *to* the shaggy guy that such was being considered (rather than enacted upon) as if to warn the other guy to essentially "back off" or suffer the consequences. Curiously, this was not stated in any kind of threatening manner, but merely as a statement of fact, as it were.

To whatever end this may have achieved (or not) the dream ended, with the dreamer wanting to go back and massage the female's legs a bit more, but that scene never materialized as the dream had ended, clarity 9.

There was another dream involving some type of computer work, as if at an admin level of some sort, along with some type of vehicle reference, but most of that dream has utterly evaporated. All I can even manage to recall is the dreamer looking at a screen (computer terminal) as if to potentially accomplish something work/management-related. Clarity "evaporated."

Then there was the dream of an encounter with Nancy S., someone from my childhood days at Reeves-Rogers Elementary on up through high school graduation. One of the reasons this post was made "later" rather than "earlier" is because I spent a good bit of this morning trying to recall her last name, only remembering that it was S- something. I kept drilling on "Sh..." but had the hunch it was alphabetically *before* Sh, and was in the process of being about to post a question in a Facebook group, when her last name "hit" me, and a bit more online searching brought it out clearly. (It is closely related to a religious word involving the cherubs and seraphs of religious imagery— which is a bit serendipitous as I believe she was the first *professed* Catholic I'd encountered *aside* from my kindergarten friend, Carolyn— at that age, it seemed like meeting someone from another country or planet.)

So the dream involving Nancy S. was more than awkward— it was *nearly* borderline-disturbing: Seen in the form of a young girl/female, completely flat-chested, her "chest" was on her *back*, as the figure in the dream was also shirtless. Either that, or her head was on backwards. Now, IF you have seen the movie "Beetlejuice"— (imdb.com/title/tt0094721/fullcredits)— you may recall the scene where the two ghosts, played by Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis, stretched their heads forwards into comical, woodpecker-shaped figures, having a nearly almond-teardrop shape. Well, this is nearly what occurred next: When the dream-figure who looked like Nancy S. with her chest on backwards turned sideways, that stretched figure appeared as if coming from out of her upper torso: in the direction opposite her face, which was heading right, so this yellowish stretch was facing left.

I have no idea as to what that may be about, other than a general statement that all Catholics who follow a Pope who follows Peter are NOT following Jesus and thus *may* be in mortal peril for their souls, but that's a real stretch of an interpretation. Meanwhile, although this was around a clarity 8+, I'm gonna give it a "7" as it may well be mostly symbolic. It certainly was bizarre. ✔

2022/09/04 Sunday: entwined bodies?

<220b05f6-367a-4bc6-b4fc-54ba130053can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1704&group=alt.dreams#1704

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 21:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2022/09/04 Sunday: entwined bodies?
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Mon, 5 Sep 2022 04:20 UTC

The ***dreamer*** was as if awakening from having slept in an entwined (very nearly *knotted!*) configuration with a female who closely resembled Gina, in or around her 20s. As the dreamer straightened out from this curious configuration, "he" (?) began a motion as if "moving ahead," with a quick glance back to see her also moving in his direction, but further behind. I've waited (or delayed?) posting this until nearly the very end of the day (near 11:59 PM / midnight) in order to see just the "major points" of the scene, as there was already some evaporation upon waking anyways.
Also, I went "back to sleep" this morning after having let the dog out shortly after sunrise, and apparently didn't wake up until around 11 AM to 11:30, which actually surprised me to some extent. Clarity 8-, although it started out at nearly 9+.