Write a wise saying and your name will live forever. -- Anonymous

interests / alt.dreams / A Lot of Bull Clip

SubjectAuthor
* A Lot of Bull Clipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
`* A Lot of Bull ClipRichard Silk
 `* A Lot of Bull Clipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
  `* A Lot of Bull ClipRichard Silk
   `* A Lot of Bull Clipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
    `- A Lot of Bull ClipRichard Silk

1
A Lot of Bull Clip

<cfbf3ab2-8e98-401b-a423-8292f8bdf682n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1693&group=alt.dreams#1693

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 07:26:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A Lot of Bull Clip
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:26 UTC

The scene opens when I find myself outside a pasture of of 5 bulls. I can't believe my eyes. One of the bulls is a brahman and two tone gray in coloring and rest are solid rust colored. The horns have all been sawed off. Bulls are really expensive to own. Like $1000,000 and more per bull. Doesn't the owner know not to put them together because they fight especially around females. One of the bulls sights something way out in the pasture and they all take off after it. I wake up at that moment.
Sandy$

Re: A Lot of Bull Clip

<8ff8c967-82db-44d1-ac02-1f20684fb298n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1694&group=alt.dreams#1694

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 18:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: A Lot of Bull Clip
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 01:37 UTC

On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 9:26:30 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> The scene opens when I find myself outside a pasture of of 5 bulls. I can't believe my eyes. One of the bulls is a brahman and two tone gray in coloring and rest are solid rust colored. The horns have all been sawed off. Bulls are really expensive to own. Like [$10,000.00] and more per bull. Doesn't the owner know not to put them together because they fight especially around females. One of the bulls sights something way out in the pasture and they all take off after it. I wake up at that moment.
> Sandy$

Hey Sandy... I edited whatever you wrote as a price per bull because what was written made little sense to me. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, but if you'd care to acknowledge the suggested edit, or correct me, feel free. I have no idea what modern day bulls go for, but back when my sister's father-in-law raised prize (polled) Herefords, I *think* they were around $10K apiece.

Funny (but TRUE) anecdote: when my (eldest) sister married her man, the ceremony was held in the "back yard" of his parents' home (which beyond the relatively short back yard was a beautiful white rail fence, beyond which was a field around the main barn.)
So while the preacher was performing the ceremony, one of the prize bulls decided to do what bulls do best with the cows in the field, and all this took place just a short distance behind the groom's side of the center focus of the ceremony. Whether the father-in-law put those two up to it for "good luck" or not is another question. Still, hers is the ONLY "first marriage" out of us 5 siblings to have actually held intact with both spouses still alive. (My middle sister's husband passed some time ago. My older brother is on his 3rd wife, and my youngest sister died during her second marriage. I've been lawfully divorced twice, yet technically never married / still single! Funny story... for another time....)

It is possible that the bulls each represent potential "suitors" in your life. One (the Brahman) is the "main guy" in whatever relationship(s) you may have had, while the 4 monotone guys were more like "beta males" to the "alpha male."

Whatever they all took off after, it was likely bovine related in some way. Bulls have been linked to (false or Egyptian) "God" images for millennia. The cow is thus related to the female goddess iconography.

Still, I'm more interested in what a "Brahman" bull means to *you,* such as "how did you recognize it as a Brahman bull?"

Re: A Lot of Bull Clip

<345a81b3-336d-49a9-aca3-93b1672f895dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1696&group=alt.dreams#1696

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 06:37:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 13:37 UTC

On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 7:37:30 PM UTC-6, dick...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 9:26:30 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> > The scene opens when I find myself outside a pasture of of 5 bulls. I can't believe my eyes. One of the bulls is a brahman and two tone gray in coloring and rest are solid rust colored. The horns have all been sawed off. Bulls are really expensive to own. Like [$10,000.00] and more per bull. Doesn't the owner know not to put them together because they fight especially around females. One of the bulls sights something way out in the pasture and they all take off after it. I wake up at that moment.
> > Sandy$
>
> Hey Sandy... I edited whatever you wrote as a price per bull because what was written made little sense to me. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, but if you'd care to acknowledge the suggested edit, or correct me, feel free.. I have no idea what modern day bulls go for, but back when my sister's father-in-law raised prize (polled) Herefords, I *think* they were around $10K apiece.
>
> Funny (but TRUE) anecdote: when my (eldest) sister married her man, the ceremony was held in the "back yard" of his parents' home (which beyond the relatively short back yard was a beautiful white rail fence, beyond which was a field around the main barn.)
> So while the preacher was performing the ceremony, one of the prize bulls decided to do what bulls do best with the cows in the field, and all this took place just a short distance behind the groom's side of the center focus of the ceremony. Whether the father-in-law put those two up to it for "good luck" or not is another question. Still, hers is the ONLY "first marriage" out of us 5 siblings to have actually held intact with both spouses still alive. (My middle sister's husband passed some time ago. My older brother is on his 3rd wife, and my youngest sister died during her second marriage.. I've been lawfully divorced twice, yet technically never married / still single! Funny story... for another time....)
>
> It is possible that the bulls each represent potential "suitors" in your life. One (the Brahman) is the "main guy" in whatever relationship(s) you may have had, while the 4 monotone guys were more like "beta males" to the "alpha male."
>
> Whatever they all took off after, it was likely bovine related in some way. Bulls have been linked to (false or Egyptian) "God" images for millennia.. The cow is thus related to the female goddess iconography.
>
> Still, I'm more interested in what a "Brahman" bull means to *you,* such as "how did you recognize it as a Brahman bull?"
***********************************
Hello Dick,
I don't think you should change what some one else posts. Thinking the $100,000 for a rodeo bull is correct because of the breeding. As far as these bulls being symbols of my previous suitor's as I was married 4 times and one marriage to the same guy twice which was a big mistake.
All my husbands were good looking and all blondes with blue eyes. The Brahan bull could represent a man I was engaged to but had commitment problems, so after three postponements, I walked away.
Sandy$

Re: A Lot of Bull Clip

<16511178-9718-4b37-83e3-cb26ebb6eda4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1697&group=alt.dreams#1697

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 20:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 03:42 UTC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 8:37:35 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 7:37:30 PM UTC-6, dicksilk wrote:
> > On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 9:26:30 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> > > The scene opens when I find myself outside a pasture of of 5 bulls. I can't believe my eyes. One of the bulls is a brahman and two tone gray in coloring and rest are solid rust colored. The horns have all been sawed off.. Bulls are really expensive to own. Like [$10,000.00] and more per bull.<snip>
> > > Sandy$
> >
> > Hey Sandy... I edited whatever you wrote as a price per bull because what was written made little sense to me. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, but if you'd care to acknowledge the suggested edit, or correct me, feel free. I have no idea what modern day bulls go for, but back when my sister's father-in-law raised prize (polled) Herefords, I *think* they were around $10K apiece.
<snip>
> > It is possible that the bulls each represent potential "suitors" in your life. One (the Brahman) is the "main guy" in whatever relationship(s) you may have had, while the 4 monotone guys were more like "beta males" to the "alpha male."
> >
> > Whatever they all took off after, it was likely bovine related in some way. Bulls have been linked to (false or Egyptian) "God" images for millennia. The cow is thus related to the female goddess iconography.
> >
> > Still, I'm more interested in what a "Brahman" bull means to *you,* such as "how did you recognize it as a Brahman bull?"
> ***********************************

> Hello Dick,
> I don't think you should change what some one else posts. Thinking the $100,000 for a rodeo bull is correct because of the breeding.

To be perfectly fair, 100K is NOT what you wrote, but 1000K, (one million) as this is the actual copy/paste: "$1000,000"—

Once upon a time, when I worked (briefly!) for the IRS, the head honcho walked in to the training class to give something akin to a "pep talk" and made a similar (spoken / numerical) error. I wish I'd been taking actual notes with pencil and paper at that time, because the figure (of U.S. debt) at that time was stated in a way that was meaningless.

So I asked him, "You said the debt is [$Q?]— Did you mean [$A] or [$B]?" He couldn't answer, as apparently, even back in the 1980s, the Federal government was F'd up. He did, however, say he'd "get back to me on that," but never did, other than to have me fired.

So sure, I can see bulls going for $100K these days, but "1000,000" simply did not make sense. That's why I used the [*clearly* edited suggestion] of [10K] and mentioned "but if you'd care to acknowledge the suggested edit, or correct me, feel free." Which you have done, thank you :-) So now back to the analysis....

S$:> As far as these bulls being symbols of my previous suitor's as I was married 4 times and one marriage to the same guy twice which was a big mistake.

So even though that sounds like 3 different guys, that still makes for 4 different time periods / relationships, thus each one *might* be symbolized as one of those roan (?) "rust" colored bulls. It just seemed to be a possibility, thus the suggestion.

> All my husbands were good looking and all blondes with blue eyes. The [Brahman] bull could represent a man I was engaged to but had commitment problems, so after three postponements, I walked away.

Hmmm... OK, so there's another possible "fit" to the symbology, but my curiosity is over the choice of the word "Brahman"— to me, that name / word evokes a religion. From the wiki—

In Hinduism, Brahman connotes the highest universal principle, the ultimate reality in the universe. In major schools of Hindu philosophy, it is the immaterial, efficient, formal and final cause of all that exists. It is the pervasive, infinite, eternal truth, consciousness and bliss which does not change, yet is the cause of all changes.

In Hebrew/Judeo-Christianity, that would be "God" (and God is Love, 1 John 4:8) and #OnlyLoveCreatesUnity, #OnlyLoveTranscendsLogic.

The idea that their horns have all been sawed off appears to indicate they have no sex drive left (or have possibly all found themselves in stagnant relationships or such... either way, they're no longer out to propagate their species.)

By the way, have we ever discussed religion at a personal level? If we have, I've forgotten it. These days, with the brain damage (from 2013) I basically only process what's written in front of me and let yesterday slip into the mists of the past.

Re: A Lot of Bull Clip

<2b2641dd-1acb-475d-9063-5bb3efc2ace0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1699&group=alt.dreams#1699

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 06:14:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 13:14 UTC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 9:42:15 PM UTC-6, dick...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> In Hebrew/Judeo-Christianity, that would be "God" (and God is Love, 1 John 4:8) and #OnlyLoveCreatesUnity, #OnlyLoveTranscendsLogic.
>
> The idea that their horns have all been sawed off appears to indicate they have no sex drive left (or have possibly all found themselves in stagnant relationships or such... either way, they're no longer out to propagate their species.)
>
> By the way, have we ever discussed religion at a personal level? If we have, I've forgotten it. These days, with the brain damage (from 2013) I basically only process what's written in front of me and let yesterday slip into the mists of the past.
Sorry, I had too many zeros on my first post as my finger got stuck on the zeros. If you want to know about the brahman bulls, you try to google for this information. They have a hump on their shoulders and are a lot better looking than a rust colored bull.
Sandy$

Re: A Lot of Bull Clip

<44ddb39e-51c1-4bf3-8f73-6427e89621e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1702&group=alt.dreams#1702

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 08:37:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 15:37 UTC

On Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 8:14:33 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
<snip>
> Hello Dick,
> Sorry, I had too many zeros on my first post as my finger got stuck on the zeros. If you want to know about the brahman bulls, you try to google for this information. They have a hump on their shoulders and are a lot better looking than a rust colored bull.

Ah ha! So it appears more as a visually appealing symbol in the dream, rather than a religious ("Brahman") connection.

OK, well, if this in any way helps you understand it, then good :-) Meanwhile, I have a few I need to write up myself for last night/this morning. ✔