Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 08:27:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:27 UTC

In 2020, during the lockdown due to the Covid19 pandemic, I worked on the ways the universe works. I posted my works in a series of articles in my facebook timeline, and also in the Usenet newsgroup sci.physics where they are archived.

I have simple collected all the articles archived there, and concatenated them into three sections, given below. I just posted these concatenated articles in sci.physics, for easier access of those very few who could be interested. I have not done any editing to the originals.

There is a great need for the world to learn from these new insights in physics, for these insights, globally acknowledged, will lead to far superior technology benefiting all. But are they valid?

In 2022, I made experiments using my invention the low voltage heavy armature rail gun, using a prototype working model. With such experiments I showed how the Newtonian laws of motion do not apply in certain cases. Thus I validated with experment my new formula relating matter with energy that I had discovered in 1998, and presented to the world in my book "To the Stars!" in Jan 2000. It received global attention in 2003. However the vested interests unted globally to suppress my new initiative.

For common good, physics must be revised, starting with the laws of motion. The law of conservation of energy is at best a special case - energy is always getting created and destroyed in our infinite univese as the most common and obvious fact. Just drop anything! Potential energy converts to kinetic energy just before impact, and with impact heat energy is created, which is destroyed by dissipation into the universe.

The laws of thermodynamics will be abandoned with the proliferation of a new class of reactionless electric motors for space and very fast air travel, then fast linear travel on or below the Earth. Entropy is only a mathematical gimmick to boost the law of conservation of energy.

With the principle of inertia abandoned, along with the law of conservation of energy, physics will advance at a galloping rate and the consequent technology will literally take us to the stars.

The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/.../c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/.../c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/.../c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

interests / alt.usage.english / The way the universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee