From: joe.the....@nytimes.com (Joe the dumber)
Subject: Re: Kudos to NYC Mayor Adams
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 15:03:13 +0100
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,ny.politics,nyc.politics
 by: Joe the dumber - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 14:03 UTC

In article <c9ffdb88-5d45-4f9b-8835-
679d9b25d423n@googlegroups.com>
JE Corbett <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 4:43:16 PM UTC-5, Paul Ragna wrote:
> > I have been a critic of Mayor Adams for a while now however he is rising
>
> > to the occasion bumping heads with Biden over the migrant crisis. And he
>
> > doesn't seem to be giving up.
> > I do admire that.
> >
> > <https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4203078/posts>
> >

> > "Biden admin should better understand ‘basic things’ abou
> t migrant
> > crisis: Mayor Adams"
> >
> > Mayor Eric Adams said the Biden administration needs to get a better
> > understanding of “basic things” tied to the Big Apple�
> ��s migrant crisis —
> > as he insisted Tuesday that his time in office has been “successf
> ul” and
> > blamed asylum seekers for his historically low polling.
> >
> > Hizzoner took aim at the federal government just days after returning
> > from yet another fruitless trip to Washington, DC, where he begged White
>
> > House officials for additional cash to cope with the relentless influx of
>
> > asylum seekers flooding into the city.
> >
> > “I’m just not seeing the White House and their colleagues
> up there
> > understanding that we need a decompression strategy. We should be funding
>
> > this on a national level, we must make sure we allow people to work. You
>
> > know, basic things,” Adams told reporters at his weekly press con
> ference.
> >
> > “I’ve been to DC 10 times and each time I laid out a case
> on why the city
> > — that’s the economic engine of the state and the country
> — should not be
> > going through this,” he added. “Walking out, I did not se
> e the level of
> > urgency.”"
>
> Is it remotely possible that New Yorkers could get so fed up with the migrant
> crisis that they would vote Republican in 2024, or at the very least, vote for
> RFK Jr? New York City is such a large part of the total population of the state
> and any sizeable loss of votes there could throw the state to the GOP. The
> Dems have to win NYC by a massive margin to offset the Long Island and
> upstate New York vote. If New York is even in play, if the Dems have to spend
> resources defending the state, it spells doom for them nationwide.

They are starting to.

GOP posted wins on Long Island Tuesday. What does it mean for
2024?
https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2023/11/10/gop-posted-
gains-on-long-island-tuesday--what-does-it-mean-for-2024-

New York's high court orders new congressional maps as Democrats
move to retake US House
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/new-yorks-high-court-
orders-new-congressional-maps-as-democrats-move-to-retake-us-
house/4944798/

Why the Bronx Voted Republican for the First Time in a Generation
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/10/nyregion/bronx-election-
republican-kristy-mamorato.html

That cuckolding wigger whore Kathy Hochul is doing her level
best to keep the state rotting blue.