From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,soc.culture.greek
Subject: Re: And Yet MORE Sick Spam by Endlessly Forging Deranged Stinking
ainlungual Swine Roman the Foreskin PEELER from newsdemon.com!
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 17:34:19 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 01:34 UTC

Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 07:17:15 -0800 (PST), NOT Michael Ejercito
> <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 2:16:26?PM UTC-8, Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>
> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>
> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!
>
> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> PHEW!
>
>> What a mangina he is!
>
> What a slant eyed jewloving mongoloid you are!
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.

Slant eyes may be relevant to sex appeal; it has no relevance to
honor, decency, and integrity.

>> To write about a m,uch better topic, here is an article about a television show.
>>

>> https://www.reddit.com/r/entertainment/comments/xjw1fo/quantum_leap_reboot_brings_a_rare_asian_american/
>>

>> ‘Quantum Leap’ reboot brings a rare Asian American lead to network television
>
> Gook tv for illegal gooks like you. NOBODY else would watch it.

Quantum Leap has a wide audience, and was renewed for a second season.

There is nothing illegal about me; what you allege is the shape of
my eyes does not make me illegal.

Michael