If you can survive death, you can probably survive anything.

interests / alt.dreams / 2022-07-15 Friday Dems in Space???

SubjectAuthor
* 2022-07-15 Friday Dems in Space???Richard Silk
`- 2022-07-18 Monday: "Dems da breaks"?Richard Silk

1
2022-07-15 Friday Dems in Space???

<4947ed26-c4bd-4e1a-9dd2-7055d7df0e1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1677&group=alt.dreams#1677

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 05:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2022-07-15 Friday Dems in Space???
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 12:43 UTC

Likely THE most unusual poli-scifi dream EVER (from my perspective) *certainly* to date, the dreamer saw (in some profile / detail) the heads of 3 of the 4 living (former & illegal) democrat Presidents: Obama, Clinton, and Biden. (Carter was not present, likely because he is actually a GOOD person in general and works to better the lives of humanity, although possibly because he's older than Biden.) There *may* have been a voiced word, possibly 2, from one or possibly all of them, but not as 3 voices, so much as a single thought, possibly along the lines of [the past, therefore the present] although such are [my] words being used to express whatever it was they may have said.

At any rate, there was a rocket ship built in similarity to the Ark, the purpose of which was to carry a number of human beings into space.

For whatever reason, not entirely sure, but having something to do with computers or otherwise tech-support related, the dreamer was directed on-board.. And sorry, but this was VERY low on the visual clarity scale, likely around 6, just barely aware of the alleged environment. Possibly built in a "secret area," the rocket was at LEAST 60' (maybe 60 "stories," or 600'?) tall, because the dreamer was at an elevation much higher than ground level and had ONE glimpse of the ground level well below, as if at the 60' elevation.

And yes, TRUMP was on this rocket as well, with the rocket *possibly* being the product of something he had ordered back during his first term in office. However, while he was not personally in a scene (other than possibly a view of his back at a distance) there was the sense of his presence, notably the current of people such as aides who were also present, that indicated he was somehow involved and present.

The dreamer pulled out his simple ("stupid") flip phone and proceeded to call someone, presumably someone close, so as to let them know (in an incredulous manner) "You'll never guess where I am right now...!?" with some type of notion that whomever was at the other end of the call could verify the GPS location of the flip phone, that being X' above ground, with the only possible thing that tall in the area being the rocket.

There was also a segment wherein the dreamer was wondering how phone signals would be conveyed from outer space, with the assumption that the rocket had a telephone cell tower relay station, such that all communications would be part of the larger data stream sent back to Earth along the primary communication link with Earth. This was only an assumption, however, as there was no *clear* scene of actually being in space, much less a rocket. Overall clarity, HIGHLY symbolic, thus, all 7.

2022-07-18 Monday: "Dems da breaks"?

<673c434f-6ca9-4093-8da8-939a591e6ad7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1678&group=alt.dreams#1678

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:26:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2022-07-18 Monday: "Dems da breaks"?
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Mon, 18 Jul 2022 16:26 UTC

I had one of those “not yet” type mornings, where whatever got me up still left me with that “back to bed” layer of sleep. After about my third return trip to dreamland, I had a somewhat curious dream involving my older brother, Bob, and at least one (possibly up to all 3) of his daughters.

They were (or at least he was) asking me, “What’s this?” but I had to look at it to give him a guess. Before I even looked at it, I was saying something like “It’s a pachino-type game” (the word is “pachinko” on "The Price is Right" game show, but it’s basically BBs sent up to the top of an arched (classic tomb-stone shaped) plane of clear plastic, where the BBs fall down through and over a maze of pins with cups so that it’s possible (though unlikely) for any given BB to land in a point-valued cup anywhere within the plane.

The Pachinko game on "The PiR" show ("IRL") is *huge:* I believe back in the day someone had to climb a ladder to drop a ball in from the top, but such is not a *clear* recollection.

The “pachino” game in the dream was hand-held, maybe a foot or so in height, and maybe a half inch at most in depth, and maybe 6”–9” wide, and the BBs were BB sized, like what you might shoot out of an air pistol or “BB gun.” How “I” (the dreamer) knew what it was could *possibly* be attributed to the dreamer having sent it as a present of some sort in an earlier time frame, not seen yet somehow “felt” within the dream scene itself.

The dreamer even expertly “racked” all the BBs to the left (not the right!) by tipping the game forward (so all the BBs ran to the top) then angled left then down (so all the BBs aligned in a narrow shooting column) where there were approximately 12 (somehow the number was heard) BBs all lined up on the left, and all the shooter needed to do was pull a small plunger and send them careening around the top arch and plinking downward through the pins & cups (which he demonstrated.)

Following that scene, the dreamer needed to find a commode, and as it turned out, the scene of the “pachino” segment appeared to have been in a room similar to a classroom (only more like a dimly lit living room) of the Alumni Memorial Gymnasium building at MTSU. So the dreamer set out in search of a men’s room for the purpose of “taking (or “leaving,” actually) a dump.”

This was where things got a bit awkward, to say the least. In some dreams, the search for a restroom forms the angst of the entire plot, and a dreamer has to search almost in desperation to “take a leak,” yet has trouble finding a suitable restroom facility. In this dream, however, there were several restrooms, only all the commodes and all the urinals were “flooded” to the rims, with water (supposedly, just water, but hey…) several inches deep along the floors.

There was one (large, janitor-sized) sink with those star-type handles (similar in shape to an asterisk: *) which the dreamer tested on the right side (traditionally, the “cold” spigot) which the dreamer turned counter-clockwise, and water ran fine, then he turned it right off again (clockwise.) And yet he was looking for any particular reason as to why all these rooms were flooded, with the intent of fixing at least ONE commode so it could be used properly.

There was one random female in the area who had mentioned at some point that restrooms in that building may be hard to come by (probably because gyms typically have locker rooms instead) but the dreamer simply “woke up” and I started my morning by taking care of the issue presented within the dream, which was clarity 9+ all the way, although I’m *fairly* certain it was one of those biologically-initiated / instigated type dreams, which would make it a clarity 7 (symbolic) type dream.