From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 20:18:33 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 19:18 UTC

On Sun, 03 Dec 2023 18:04:40 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

You STILL can't get past me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL
> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!

You WISH, you hilarious housebound impotent WIMP! LOL

> <fluhs grik skata>

The TRUTH about you neo-nazi scum restored:
>> > Forever unable to get your superiors out of your sick gay neo-nazi head, you
>> > abysmally stupid ridiculous gay neo-nazitard? LOL
>> >
>> Of course he is.
>
> Inane Oriental 'me too' one-line drivel.

There is NOTHING inane about stating the truth and agreeing with it,
pedophilic gay sick asshole Razovic!
>> All Black people outearn him, outwit him, outsex him, and outclass him! Here is one of many examples.
>
> <ape picture deleted>

Testimony of your inferiority restored:

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/gettyimages-79835451-1637162864.jpg
> All that black subpeople can do is outshit and outfart Humans...they
> can even outshit and outfart YOU.

They ALL ...can FUCK, unlike you, you hilarious, hysterical, sexually
crippled LOUDMOUTH and loudmouthed WIMP! LOL

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2.37945@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!