A snake lurks in the grass. -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)

interests / nyc.politics / Re: Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, had Palestinian flag broken

SubjectAuthor
* Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, had Palestinian flaLoose Cannon
+* Re: Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, hadMichael Ejercito
|+- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
|`* Re: Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, hadMichael Ejercito
| `- Re: Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, hadMichael Ejercito
+- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler
`- Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitardPeeler

1
Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, had Palestinian flag broken

<6m5dmi96aiomkr46bmic7bsaokq1d356ic@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1663&group=nyc.politics#1663

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal
Subject: Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, had Palestinian flag broken
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 20:55:21 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 01:55 UTC

Following a viral video that captures an attack against a Muslim woman
on a New York City subway earlier this month, a 33-year-old man has
been arrested and charged with several hate crimes.

Days after the clip made the rounds, showing a man who appears to
strike a young woman and destroy her Palestinian flag, police arrested
Greg Kutzin, a Manhattan-based finance director, on Nov. 20. The woman
told NBC News that police in the subway station initially dismissed
her claims and that it took the video going viral for an arrest to be
made.

The 23-year-old, who is Yemeni American and Muslim, said she was on
her way to a pro-Palestinian rally in Bryant Park on Nov. 17 when the
man began to glare at her. He called her a “terrorist,” snatched and
broke the flag she was carrying, and hit her in the chest, according
to both her interview and a police statement. She said this led her to
take out her phone and start recording.
In the video, the man can be seen holding her flag and swiping at her
as she yelled back and cried out for help. Fellow passengers can be
heard gasping as he appears to lunge forward and she stumbles for a
moment.

She continued to record as the two deboarded at Times Square-42nd
Street, and she filmed him throwing her broken flag to the ground. In
the police report, she alleged he threw it onto the subway tracks.

The young woman, who said she moved to the U.S. from Yemen when she
was 15, asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation.

“I always felt safe, especially in New York City,” she said. “I was
always aware of crazy people, but not that people were going to target
me because of my beliefs.”

Kutzin has been charged with six hate crimes including assault,
robbery, grand larceny, petit larceny, criminal mischief and
harassment, police said. He pleaded not guilty to all counts and was
released on his own recognizance.

His lawyer did not return a call from NBC News.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/muslim-woman-attacked-in-suspected-hate-crime-on-nyc-subway-had-palestinian-flag-broken/ar-AA1kGFKG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fc7e8ba9b51d41659cf89d1f24689325&ei=20

Those filthy hebes are all terrorists!

https://postimg.cc/GBdK8q3g

A righteous coon

Re: Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, had Palestinian flag broken

<uk66u6$gkq4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1664&group=nyc.politics#1664

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal
Subject: Re: Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, had
Palestinian flag broken
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 18:16:38 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 02:16 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> Following a viral video that captures an attack against a Muslim woman
> on a New York City subway earlier this month, a 33-year-old man has
> been arrested and charged with several hate crimes.
He will answer to these scandalous accusations at a New York Supreme
Court!

Michael

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<179c0b49d5523303$14149$2140569$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1665&group=nyc.politics#1665

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,nyc.politics,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 09:39:13 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 08:39 UTC

On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 20:55:21 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

> Following a viral video that captures an attack against a Muslim woman
> on a New York City subway earlier this month, a 33-year-old man has
> been arrested and charged with several hate crimes.
>
> Days after the clip made the rounds, showing a man who appears to
> strike a young woman and destroy her Palestinian flag, police arrested
> Greg Kutzin, a Manhattan-based finance director, on Nov. 20. The woman
> told NBC News that police in the subway station initially dismissed
> her claims and that it took the video going viral for an arrest to be
> made.
>
> The 23-year-old, who is Yemeni American and Muslim, said she was on
> her way to a pro-Palestinian rally in Bryant Park on Nov. 17 when the
> man began to glare at her. He called her a “terrorist,” snatched and
> broke the flag she was carrying, and hit her in the chest, according
> to both her interview and a police statement. She said this led her to
> take out her phone and start recording.

If that provocative, loudmouthed, cheeky "American" Muslim bitch is
pro-Palestine, she'd better move to Gaza and wave her flag around there,
innit Loose Sphincter? LOL

--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!

<179c263ac9ec619f$38003$2535460$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1667&group=nyc.politics#1667

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!
Newsgroups: nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 17:52:55 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 16:52 UTC

On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 15:34:14 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a9mi95f63g8lh3rpm3@4ax.com>

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<179c263add1c6827$38004$2535460$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1668&group=nyc.politics#1668

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Newsgroups: nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 17:52:55 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 16:52 UTC

On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 15:32:22 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>> He will answer to these scandalous accusations at a New York Supreme
>>Court!
>
> No he won't. His jew lawyer will make sure he doesn't.

Well, that's a good thing, or isn't it, our hysterical nazitard? <BG>

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25.9857@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

Re: Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, had Palestinian flag broken

<uk80nq$umsq$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1669&group=nyc.politics#1669

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,soc.culture.greek
Palestinian flag broken
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:43:06 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:43 UTC

Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 18:16:38 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Loose Cannon wrote:
>>> Following a viral video that captures an attack against a Muslim woman
>>> on a New York City subway earlier this month, a 33-year-old man has
>>> been arrested and charged with several hate crimes.
>> He will answer to these scandalous accusations at a New York Supreme
>> Court!
>
> No he won't. His jew lawyer will make sure he doesn't.

You seem to imply that Jews make better lawyers than other people do.

His lawyer would be ethically bound to take any legal, proper means
to get these charges dismissed by the Supreme Court.

I do suspect that the lawyer will offer a deal to the District
Attorney's office to mitigate sentencing.

Michael

Re: Muslim woman attacked in suspected hate crime on NYC subway, had Palestinian flag broken

<ukak7a$1fd9a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1671&group=nyc.politics#1671

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: nyc.politics,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,soc.culture.greek
Palestinian flag broken
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 10:27:52 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 18:27 UTC

On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 11:16:39 AM UTC-8, Spamming/forging
jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:43:06 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
> >Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:

> >> No he won't. His jew lawyer will make sure he doesn't.
> >>
> > You seem to imply that Jews make better lawyers than other people do.
> I imply that they make sleazier lawyers than Humans. It's GENETIC.
You have no evidence to support your assertion!

> > His lawyer would be ethically bound to take any legal, proper means
> >to get these charges dismissed by the Supreme Court.
> LOL! Ethically? A jew???? You cannot be serious, gook!
I am serious.

And it is immoral for you to call me a gook.

You should give up the racism and the Judenhass.
> > I do suspect that the lawyer will offer a deal to the District
> >Attorney's office to mitigate sentencing.
> It doesn't work like that. The DA will offer a deal to the jew lawyer
> to avoid the cost and time that a trial would take.
Likely yes, depending on the strength of the evidence, which will
not be apparent for quite some time. The offer can range from probation
to a remote chance of getting out of prison before 2030.

Michael