From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More about the old days of Cary Grant..
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:51:18 -0400
 by: World90 - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:51 UTC

Hello,

More about the old days of Cary Grant..

I invite you to have some fun with the following video that shows
some parts of a Carry Grant movie, and notice how in those old days
of Cary Grant people were behaving as gentlemen with women, and being
gentleman with women means that you are chivalrous, courteous, or
honorable and that means that you also take care of yourself too:

An Affair to Remember forever. Deborah Kerr & Cary Grant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcbOyMZiVWk

I am too a gentleman type of person, and i invite you to read my
following new poems of Love and proverbs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IkAbxVqWD8M

I am rapidly inventing and thinking and writing my following proverbs:

Here is my just new proverb:

"Even silence makes us advance, since a human life full of silence is
not the right diversity as a balance that makes the good reliance"

Here is my other just new proverb in english and french:

"Learn to lift your head with dignity because even the sea has
threatening waves."

"Apprends à élever la tête avec dignité car même la mer a des vagues qui
menacent."

And here is my other new proverbs read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/w7wgcbkEEIQ

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

..

interests / soc.culture.china / More about the old days of Cary Grant..