You ain't learning nothing when you're talking.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

SubjectAuthor
* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
`* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooOllieNorthie@aol.com
 +- Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
 `* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
  `* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooOllieNorthie@aol.com
   +* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooJudith Latham
   |+* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
   ||`* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooJudith Latham
   || `* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
   ||  `* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
   ||   `* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooOllieNorthie@aol.com
   ||    `* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
   ||     `* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooJudith Latham
   ||      +- Reverse Psychology SwitcherooOllieNorthie@aol.com
   ||      `* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
   ||       `* Reverse Psychology SwitcherooJudith Latham
   ||        `- Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
   |`- Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph
   `- Reverse Psychology SwitcherooThomas Joseph

1
Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<21a2e4eb-9e77-4229-8662-5e57210b827an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1647&group=alt.life.sucks#1647

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 13:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 20:29 UTC

Last night when I went to bed I thought I was going to die but made it all the way through. Now I think I’m going to live forever. Took a few tranquilizers. Very relaxing.  Being tired feels good.  I'm drinking a lot of coca cola lately, putting on some weight.  For a while I was losing weight without trying to the point where I thought I might have some kind of slow moving terminal illness that would allow me to eat anything I wanted without gaining weight.  I was pleased with that setup.  Now I see the weight coming back.

I feel good enough today to not think I'm going to die tonight.  But recent scientific studies have concluded that more people die on nights they don't think it's going to happen than on nights they think it will.  Wow.  This is incredible, and it’s scientific fact.  Even guys like Fauci and other top scientists of our time agree with it.  Fauci spoke at a suicide prevention/suicide assistance seminar in which he advised suicide hopefuls to wish for life to increase their chances of dying, and for people wanting to live forever to wish for death.  Scientists have dubbed this reverse psychology maneuver "The Jagger Phenomenon" in honor of Mick's famous "You can't always get what you want" motto/prophecy.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<33b7e912-4964-4d70-9979-5babecae2365n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1683&group=alt.life.sucks#1683

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 09:11:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 16:11 UTC

On Monday, June 28, 2021 at 4:29:09 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Last night when I went to bed I thought I was going to die but made it all the way through. Now I think I’m going to live forever. Took a few tranquilizers. Very relaxing. Being tired feels good. I'm drinking a lot of coca cola lately, putting on some weight. For a while I was losing weight without trying to the point where I thought I might have some kind of slow moving terminal illness that would allow me to eat anything I wanted without gaining weight. I was pleased with that setup. Now I see the weight coming back.
>
> I feel good enough today to not think I'm going to die tonight. But recent scientific studies have concluded that more people die on nights they don't think it's going to happen than on nights they think it will. Wow. This is incredible, and it’s scientific fact. Even guys like Fauci and other top scientists of our time agree with it. Fauci spoke at a suicide prevention/suicide assistance seminar in which he advised suicide hopefuls to wish for life to increase their chances of dying, and for people wanting to live forever to wish for death. Scientists have dubbed this reverse psychology maneuver "The Jagger Phenomenon" in honor of Mick's famous "You can't always get what you want" motto/prophecy.

This is common sense. The universe is a funny fucker. But I am no longer laughing. It is on. me and it. The big bang is going down hard.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<cb4975b2-3adf-4559-952d-b87052795031n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1688&group=alt.life.sucks#1688

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 11:55:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 18:55 UTC

> This is common sense. The universe is a funny fucker. But I am no longer laughing. It is on. me and it. The big bang is going down hard.

Are you planning to leap from Mt. Rushmore? Has anyone ever done it there? I'd have to bet the answer is yes, probably multiple times. Any famous high point attracts dare devils and people who flat-out want to die. Camp out beneath the monolith with a camera all set up and wait for it. Get the whole thing on tape, with you playing a major role. The camera is on a tripod and is set to capture everything. You have a remote in your hand to control the zoom function of the camera so you can get the best quality. So we don't just get the leaper on film, we get you trying desperately to talk him out of it. Of course it's just an act and you are playing the hero. The guy is destined to jump and you know it. Still as you do your best on film to make it look like you're trying as hard as you can to talk him out of it, at times we can hear your voice trembling, and most people assume it's because of the tension of the moment when more insightful people such as myself will know the truth, that your voice quivering because while you are doing your best to pretend to talk the guy out of jumping, at the same time you afraid you might actually succeed. You have to temper your pleas of, "Please don't jump, let's talk this over", with your head swinging left and right when the cameras are not on you, silently urging the guy to "Jump, jump, jump."

It's gonna go viral

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<bb9c6ce3-3f91-4af8-905e-4d202b941e23n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1689&group=alt.life.sucks#1689

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 12:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 19:04 UTC

> This is common sense. The universe is a funny fucker. But I am no longer laughing. It is on. me and it. The big bang is going down hard.

I probably won't be laughing much at the very end. You know, the part where your body cries out for air and there is none. Or the pain goes out of bounds. Sure, I might not be laughing at that exact moment, but I am laughing now for sure. I am feeling more and more content about dying with each passing day. Could be an act. False bravado. We shall see. I am not the suicide type and hope never to be. But giving up can be fun. It can also be a nightmare. One second it's "Ok, I can handle this, I can feel it, it's nothing", followed by the usually comforting, "Everybody dies" - and the next second it's, "Oh my God this is terrible", as odd creepy feelings take center stage. Sort of like being repeatedly kicked in the face by a gang of thrill seeking youth scum until you slip into the mercy of unconsciousness only to be reawakened by even more kicks. It happens you know. Like in the ring, a guy can knock a guy out on his feet - he's going down - but then he hits him again and it wakes the guy up. It's like beating someone back to life.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<7f589018-8615-455c-ac63-5b18b8322a93n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1996&group=alt.life.sucks#1996

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 09:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 16:49 UTC

On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 3:04:32 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > This is common sense. The universe is a funny fucker. But I am no longer laughing. It is on. me and it. The big bang is going down hard.
> I probably won't be laughing much at the very end. You know, the part where your body cries out for air and there is none. Or the pain goes out of bounds. Sure, I might not be laughing at that exact moment, but I am laughing now for sure. I am feeling more and more content about dying with each passing day. Could be an act. False bravado. We shall see. I am not the suicide type and hope never to be. But giving up can be fun. It can also be a nightmare. One second it's "Ok, I can handle this, I can feel it, it's nothing", followed by the usually comforting, "Everybody dies" - and the next second it's, "Oh my God this is terrible", as odd creepy feelings take center stage. Sort of like being repeatedly kicked in the face by a gang of thrill seeking youth scum until you slip into the mercy of unconsciousness only to be reawakened by even more kicks. It happens you know. Like in the ring, a guy can knock a guy out on his feet - he's going down - but then he hits him again and it wakes the guy up. It's like beating someone back to life.

I would be terrible as a suicide rescuer. It is a form of sales. Convincing someone to go against what they want. Perhaps by making a show of it the leaper is embolden. Not wanting to back out and look weak. How many leapers change their mind on their own? There are cameras on bridges to catch the last moments of jumpers. You can bet the people monitoring the cameras are rooting for the guy.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<fF0II.472652$Yc1.239797@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2006&group=alt.life.sucks#2006

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 16:12:56 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:12 UTC

On 7/15/2021 12:49 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 3:04:32 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> This is common sense. The universe is a funny fucker. But I am no longer laughing. It is on. me and it. The big bang is going down hard.
>> I probably won't be laughing much at the very end. You know, the part where your body cries out for air and there is none. Or the pain goes out of bounds. Sure, I might not be laughing at that exact moment, but I am laughing now for sure. I am feeling more and more content about dying with each passing day. Could be an act. False bravado. We shall see. I am not the suicide type and hope never to be. But giving up can be fun. It can also be a nightmare. One second it's "Ok, I can handle this, I can feel it, it's nothing", followed by the usually comforting, "Everybody dies" - and the next second it's, "Oh my God this is terrible", as odd creepy feelings take center stage. Sort of like being repeatedly kicked in the face by a gang of thrill seeking youth scum until you slip into the mercy of unconsciousness only to be reawakened by even more kicks. It happens you know. Like in the ring, a guy can knock a guy out on his feet - he's going down - but then he hits him again and it wakes the guy up. It's like beating someone back to life.
>

> I would be terrible as a suicide rescuer. It is a form of sales. Convincing someone to go against what they want. Perhaps by making a show of it the leaper is embolden. Not wanting to back out and look weak. How many leapers change their mind on their own? There are cameras on bridges to catch the last moments of jumpers. You can bet the people monitoring the cameras are rooting for the guy.

If you are filming a suicide for entertainment value, jumping from a
high structure should not be your #1 choice. Nothing will bring you
higher ratings than self immolation. Those monks in Tibet knew how to
draw an audience.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<f8f8885f-afce-4d6f-9c60-4bcacb239348n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2008&group=alt.life.sucks#2008

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:25 UTC

> I would be terrible as a suicide rescuer. It is a form of sales. Convincing someone to go against what they want. Perhaps by making a show of it the leaper is embolden. Not wanting to back out and look weak. How many leapers change their mind on their own? There are cameras on bridges to catch the last moments of jumpers. You can bet the people monitoring the cameras are rooting for the guy.

I have faith, plenty of it, more than you or anyone might imagine. But I have little trust when it comes to any and all organizations designed to help other people. Suicide Prevention Centers are one of them. How many lives to they save? Hell, even if they do manage to save 1 out of 100 people, maybe the one they save will go on to murder hundreds of people in the biggest mass killing of all time. I wouldn't doubt that some of these groups even stage successful talk downs at suicide sites. Hundreds have gathered to watch. Relatives have tried to persuade the would be leaper to turn back. He refuses to listen (yet he hasn't jumped either). Then finally bullhorns announce the arrival of the Suicide Prevention Squad with cops barking, "Let them through, let them through", and the crows is swept up in the drama as prevention members disembark their cars and surround the building from below bull horning appeals to the would be jumper. Finally one of them let's go with a chant of some kind - a bunch of mumbo jumbo: "Goo Goo, ga ga, him huck shimmy shoo la", and so forth, the crowed watching intently as the would be leaper turns around and surrenders to authorities under the powers of the anti suicide chant. The group gains a lot of publicity that day.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<9a6a9f7b-0190-4652-9253-7b7b645e63d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2009&group=alt.life.sucks#2009

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:32:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:32 UTC

> If you are filming a suicide for entertainment value, jumping from a
> high structure should not be your #1 choice. Nothing will bring you
> higher ratings than self immolation. Those monks in Tibet knew how to
> draw an audience.

And they say it doesn't take guts for a person to kill himself. Bullshit. It takes plenty of guts. Especially self immolation. I saw my share of those during the Vietnam thing which otherwise did not interest me. Not everybody who was around back there cared about the same stuff - if you didn't already know. Anyway, it always amazed me how they'd just sit there unmoving and just toppling over when they die. Hard to see within the flames all the way, but from all I was able to see I never saw what looked like an "Oh my God this really hurts", or, "Why on earth did I decide to do this?, out of a single one of these guys. Staunch. Determined. Made of stern stuff. Almost on par with, perhaps even par with the guys who flew those passenger planes into the WTC. Everyone talks about the thousands of innocent people who died that day. But what about the guys who manned the planes with great determination and dedication to plan. Gotta hand it to the boys. Come to think of it, the guys in the plane, they were self immolated too, only in a more modern, more noisy way - less sedate than the Buddhist SIS (self immolation style).

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<09a9864a-cb4d-4359-bdb2-a564e1f3aec0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2010&group=alt.life.sucks#2010

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:39:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:39 UTC

> If you are filming a suicide for entertainment value, jumping from a
> high structure should not be your #1 choice. Nothing will bring you
> higher ratings than self immolation. Those monks in Tibet knew how to
> draw an audience.

I love talking about different ways to commit suicide. Even the most nutty among us in such conditions are not nuts enough at the moment to actually do it, only to talk about it. But we really don't know what we'd do when the moment comes, do we? No, it is often a split second urge followed by a split second decision.

I remember one time at the poolroom a bunch of us were talking about different ways to die and burning alive came up. How can it not? No smoke inhalation either, I'm talking about barbecue time. I remember telling Lucky, "Man, imagine how heated that moment is when you have to make that decision, to jump or not to jump." Lucky said, "Yeah, it's like so painful all you can do to make yourself forget it's happening is to tear out your eyes and eat them."

And we laughed and laughed

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<iv2II.77785$Lr1.57251@fx08.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2015&group=alt.life.sucks#2015

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 18:18:51 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 22:18 UTC

On 7/15/2021 4:32 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> If you are filming a suicide for entertainment value, jumping from a
>> high structure should not be your #1 choice. Nothing will bring you
>> higher ratings than self immolation. Those monks in Tibet knew how to
>> draw an audience.
>

> And they say it doesn't take guts for a person to kill himself. Bullshit. It takes plenty of guts. Especially self immolation. I saw my share of those during the Vietnam thing which otherwise did not interest me. Not everybody who was around back there cared about the same stuff - if you didn't already know. Anyway, it always amazed me how they'd just sit there unmoving and just toppling over when they die. Hard to see within the flames all the way, but from all I was able to see I never saw what looked like an "Oh my God this really hurts", or, "Why on earth did I decide to do this?, out of a single one of these guys. Staunch. Determined. Made of stern stuff. Almost on par with, perhaps even par with the guys who flew those passenger planes into the WTC. Everyone talks about the thousands of innocent people who died that day. But what about the guys who manned the planes with great determination and dedication to plan. Gotta hand it to the boys. Come to think of it, the guys in the plane, they were self immolated too, only in a more modern, more noisy way - less sedate than the Buddhist SIS (self immolation style).

The news people were all calling the guys who flew into those buildings
"cowards". I disagree. They may have been evil motherfuckers, but they
certainly weren't cowards. I dare any of those news reporters to try
flying into a building head-on. I don't know if I'd have the guts, but I
bet Ollie would. He doesn't seem to have any fear. Is Ollie a Muslim?

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<a90b80ee-a5ea-4b6d-bbd1-0357779a36d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2022&group=alt.life.sucks#2022

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:42:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 03:42 UTC

> The news people were all calling the guys who flew into those buildings
> "cowards". I disagree. They may have been evil motherfuckers, but they
> certainly weren't cowards. I dare any of those news reporters to try
> flying into a building head-on. I don't know if I'd have the guts, but I
> bet Ollie would. He doesn't seem to have any fear. Is Ollie a Muslim?

Ollie was born a Muslim but has since converted to Judaism. Just kidding, I'm not sure he has a religion. If he does he'll answer to me, I can tell you that. I would love to see something like your scenario at the actual devastation site - not said in anger or with hate, just a genuine statement of fact when the reporter says to a random passerby, "Excuse me, what is your opinion of this cowardly action?", and and passerby says, "What do you mean when you say cowardly. Are you saying the guys who drove those planes into the towers were cowards?"

"Well, let's be honest, there were a lot of innocent people on those planes.."

"Maybe, maybe not, I'm not here to judge."

Then the random passerby gets all red in the face and double twisted up with anger. "And by the way, it's easy to call other people cowards. Let's see you try it. You think you could get behind the wheel and do what those guys did? Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Instead we get one agreer after another, like reading a condolences page on Facebook or something where it's always, "He will be missed", or, "Sorry for you loss", and other shit we've heard before a million times.

Right now as we speak unethical entrepreneurs are piecing together footage showing the faces of the pilots as they slam into the buildings. These tapes are promoted as newly found or just released by law after x amount of years or whatever. People at it up. One pilot has a smile on his face so wide it looks like he's doing a toothpaste commercial.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<80165300-2966-4d17-8545-5a0b8fb5a218n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2024&group=alt.life.sucks#2024

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
References: <21a2e4eb-9e77-4229-8662-5e57210b827an@googlegroups.com> <33b7e912-4964-4d70-9979-5babecae2365n@googlegroups.com> <bb9c6ce3-3f91-4af8-905e-4d202b941e23n@googlegroups.com> <7f589018-8615-455c-ac63-5b18b8322a93n@googlegroups.com> <fF0II.472652$Yc1.239797@fx14.ams1> <9a6a9f7b-0190-4652-9253-7b7b645e63d5n@googlegroups.com> <iv2II.77785$Lr1.57251@fx08.ams1> <a90b80ee-a5ea-4b6d-bbd1-0357779a36d5n@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 03:52 UTC

On the basis of TV alone the downfall of the WTC towers was entertainment. People learned everything they needed to know in an hour or less. Anything beyond that was entertainment whether they chose to admit it or not. I was entertained too. By two things mainly. Number one, the way they showed that plane plowing into the building in ultra slow motion - over and over again. It was like a video version of a rap song or one of those records put together by DJs that scratch the vinyl back and forth, over and over again. It was funny the way they kept showing the plane slamming into the building. Another hoot was hearing people on the ground yelling stuff like, "Oh my God, no", as if their prayers would somehow be answered. But the biggest hoot of all was not immediately clear, nothing visual or audio about it, just a feeling - that a militarily inferior nation was able to commander a series of non military airplanes and fly them into the tallest building in NYC representing America as a giant - brought to its knees by nobodies. Just imagine what we're in for if we ever have to go up against Russia or China.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<47531944-4748-4b26-9cee-5fa0c64fe9bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2030&group=alt.life.sucks#2030

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 14:28:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 21:28 UTC

On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 11:52:23 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On the basis of TV alone the downfall of the WTC towers was entertainment.. People learned everything they needed to know in an hour or less. Anything beyond that was entertainment whether they chose to admit it or not. I was entertained too. By two things mainly. Number one, the way they showed that plane plowing into the building in ultra slow motion - over and over again. It was like a video version of a rap song or one of those records put together by DJs that scratch the vinyl back and forth, over and over again. It was funny the way they kept showing the plane slamming into the building.. Another hoot was hearing people on the ground yelling stuff like, "Oh my God, no", as if their prayers would somehow be answered. But the biggest hoot of all was not immediately clear, nothing visual or audio about it, just a feeling - that a militarily inferior nation was able to commander a series of non military airplanes and fly them into the tallest building in NYC representing America as a giant - brought to its knees by nobodies. Just imagine what we're in for if we ever have to go up against Russia or China.

Calling the enemy cowards is often done. we are all heroes. This is the way it is done. If you don't like it go live in their country.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<a2697afd-7994-4e36-93a2-76977f9e4a05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2055&group=alt.life.sucks#2055

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:52:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:52 UTC

> Calling the enemy cowards is often done. we are all heroes. This is the way it is done. If you don't like it go live in their country.

Cowards or heroes I would still have liked to see some unclose footage of their faces as they piloted the screaming metal coffins into the massive structures and burst into flames.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<3zIII.321106$nc1.89448@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2061&group=alt.life.sucks#2061

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
<a2697afd-7994-4e36-93a2-76977f9e4a05n@googlegroups.com>
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 18:10:04 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 22:10 UTC

On 7/16/2021 6:52 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Calling the enemy cowards is often done. we are all heroes. This is the way it is done. If you don't like it go live in their country.
>

> Cowards or heroes I would still have liked to see some unclose footage of their faces as they piloted the screaming metal coffins into the massive structures and burst into flames.

I'd have liked to see the faces of those sweet, little secretaries who
just happened to be gazing out the 84th floor window as the first place
was about to hit. I'll bet a lot of those sexy types shit their panties
and weren't looking very sexy at the time of impact.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<85f2b96f-50cc-4a55-8efd-663002efa238n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2064&group=alt.life.sucks#2064

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 19:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 02:37 UTC

On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 6:10:10 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On 7/16/2021 6:52 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> >
> >> Calling the enemy cowards is often done. we are all heroes. This is the way it is done. If you don't like it go live in their country.
> >

> > Cowards or heroes I would still have liked to see some unclose footage of their faces as they piloted the screaming metal coffins into the massive structures and burst into flames.
> >
> I'd have liked to see the faces of those sweet, little secretaries who
> just happened to be gazing out the 84th floor window as the first place
> was about to hit. I'll bet a lot of those sexy types shit their panties
> and weren't looking very sexy at the time of impact.

I am making a porno based on it.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<17991eb0-ed2e-48d6-837a-79be305608f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2111&group=alt.life.sucks#2111

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:07:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 22:07 UTC

> > I'd have liked to see the faces of those sweet, little secretaries who
> > just happened to be gazing out the 84th floor window as the first place
> > was about to hit. I'll bet a lot of those sexy types shit their panties
> > and weren't looking very sexy at the time of impact.

> I am making a porno based on it.

The level of panic was probably pretty much the same between those in the planes and those in the buildings. But the ones in the buildings at least thought they had a chance. I think they had more time. More time to die. Plus lots of them didn't see it coming till the end. No, if I get video cameras in only one or the other - the plane of the building - I'm going with the plane. At the same time, with more people in the towers with many different ways of seeing the unfolding scene, there would be some intensity there as well. So it's still up in the air as scientists to this day continue to debate who had it worse, those who died in the buildings or those who gave up their lives on the planes. How about using strictly audio from the building and strictly video from the plane? That would make for an interesting project at Director's School.

People?

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<T4pJI.546094$3gBe.409950@fx01.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2127&group=alt.life.sucks#2127

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:49:52 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 00:49 UTC

On 7/19/2021 6:07 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>>> I'd have liked to see the faces of those sweet, little secretaries who
>>> just happened to be gazing out the 84th floor window as the first place
>>> was about to hit. I'll bet a lot of those sexy types shit their panties
>>> and weren't looking very sexy at the time of impact.
>
>> I am making a porno based on it.
>

> The level of panic was probably pretty much the same between those in the planes and those in the buildings. But the ones in the buildings at least thought they had a chance. I think they had more time. More time to die. Plus lots of them didn't see it coming till the end. No, if I get video cameras in only one or the other - the plane of the building - I'm going with the plane. At the same time, with more people in the towers with many different ways of seeing the unfolding scene, there would be some intensity there as well. So it's still up in the air as scientists to this day continue to debate who had it worse, those who died in the buildings or those who gave up their lives on the planes. How about using strictly audio from the building and strictly video from the plane? That would make for an interesting project at Director's School.
>
> People?

Awesome idea. It's a great combination; the screams and panic of audio
with visions of sheer terror on the faces. Great family entertainment.

Re: Reverse Psychology Switcheroo

<755bb022-990c-4cb4-a59e-66d811073186n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2158&group=alt.life.sucks#2158

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:49:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:49 UTC

> Awesome idea. It's a great combination; the screams and panic of audio
> with visions of sheer terror on the faces. Great family entertainment.

Thanks. Of course it depends on the presentation. Who's behind it. I work only with the best. Generally I work with myself.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Reverse Psychology Switcheroo