But you shall not escape my iambics. -- Gaius Valerius Catullus

interests / nyc.politics / Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville.Michael Ejercito
+* Re: 'antisemitism'?? is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.Loose Cannon
|+- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler
|`* Re: 'antisemitism'?? is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
| `- Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitardPeeler
`* Re: 'antisemitism'?? is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
 +- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
 `* Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville.Michael Ejercito
  +* Re: 'antisemitism'?? is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN
  |`- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
  `* Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.Peeler
   +- Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville.Michael Ejercito
   `- Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville.Michael Ejercito

1
Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17983817848f3cb6$44252$1835533$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1617&group=nyc.politics#1617

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:35:21 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:35 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:56:44 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

>> Nithing, there is nothing anilingual about me.
>>
>> Some people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES with them, which
>>is pretty cool sometimes!
>>

>> Michael
>
> That's exactly what some Hamas freedom fighters did with a few
> jewesses and you untermensch have been complaining about it ever since

One of the reasons why they are getting wiped out now, for good! Like the
equally retarded nazis, they learnt their lesson just a bit too late, which
is: NEVER mess with "the Jews"! Good riddance, Hamas scum! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a9mi95f63g8lh3rpm3@4ax.com>

Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!

<17983ccd6dde82cd$24810$828744$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1618&group=nyc.politics#1618

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of our Two Resident Gay Neo-nazitards!
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 00:01:40 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:01 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:32:42 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>>That's exactly what some Hamas freedom fighters did with a few
>>jewesses and you untermensch have been complaining about it ever since
>
> I hope they sodomised the filthy jew cunts too!

Getting sodomized is clearly one of your favourite phantasies, The Rectum!
You obviously have no control over it. That fantasy of yours always
violently surges up inside you, whenever you "think" of "sex"! Go figure,
sexual cripple! LOL

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.168406@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<17983ce8ff1a108e$96965$2221108$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1619&group=nyc.politics#1619

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 00:03:39 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:03 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:32:50 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>> Nithing, there is nothing anilingual about me.
>
> Needledick, EVERYTHING about you is ainlungual.

In fact, you are talking about YOURSELF, again, you endlessly projecting
psychotic sexual cripple! LOL
>> Some people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES with them, which
>>is pretty cool sometimes!
>
> I hope they're not WHITE (i.e. Human): that would be BESTIALITY!

Would it, sexual cripple? LMAO

--
Notorious pedo swine Razovic applauding the rape of a 14-year-old girl:
"Denying a fourteen-year old her sexual adventure is what is

Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

<uj5jrm$2bvld$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1634&group=nyc.politics#1634

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Subject: Re:_'antisemitism'®™_is_in_Charlottesville._
Silence_sends_the_wrong_message.
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:34:46 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 17:34 UTC

spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 21:29:47 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:

>>> HATE and VIOLENCE against jew semites sends the RIGHT message, gook!
>>>

>> Mangina, the only message that sends is that the people who hate the
>> Judenvolk are nithings like you!
>
> Gook, the only message that sends is that the subpeople who love the
> judendreckuntervolk are jewloving ainlunguists like you!

Nithing, there is nothing anilingual about me.

Some people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES with them, which
is pretty cool sometimes!

Michael

Re: 'antisemitism'?? is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

<ob0dli1m5cql1vegp7rb2lgva92hsakfhi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1636&group=nyc.politics#1636

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Subject: Re: 'antisemitism'?????? is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:56:44 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 20:56 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:34:46 -0800, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 21:29:47 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> Mangina, the only message that sends is that the people who hate the
>>> Judenvolk are nithings like you!
>>
>> Gook, the only message that sends is that the subpeople who love the
>> judendreckuntervolk are jewloving ainlunguists like you!
>>

> Nithing, there is nothing anilingual about me.
>
> Some people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES with them, which
>is pretty cool sometimes!
>

> Michael

That's exactly what some Hamas freedom fighters did with a few
jewesses and you untermensch have been complaining about it ever since

Re: 'antisemitism'?? is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

<t36dlit293fi8iglc0nm8pp0ak2eeqhaf6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1637&group=nyc.politics#1637

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:32:42 +0000
 by: spamming/forging jew - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:32 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:56:44 -0500, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:34:46 -0800, Michael Ejercito
><MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>>spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:

>>> Gook, the only message that sends is that the subpeople who love the
>>> judendreckuntervolk are jewloving ainlunguists like you!
>>>

>> Nithing, there is nothing anilingual about me.
>>
>> Some people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES with them, which
>>is pretty cool sometimes!
>>

>> Michael
>
>That's exactly what some Hamas freedom fighters did with a few
>jewesses and you untermensch have been complaining about it ever since

I hope they sodomised the filthy jew cunts too!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: 'antisemitism'?? is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

<c46dli50sb6qbjrgslm4p7ksqh9gr87bro@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1638&group=nyc.politics#1638

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:32:50 +0000
 by: spamming/forging jew - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:32 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:34:46 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 21:29:47 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> Mangina, the only message that sends is that the people who hate the
>>> Judenvolk are nithings like you!
>>
>> Gook, the only message that sends is that the subpeople who love the
>> judendreckuntervolk are jewloving ainlunguists like you!
>>

> Nithing, there is nothing anilingual about me.

Needledick, EVERYTHING about you is ainlungual.

> Some people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES with them, which
>is pretty cool sometimes!

I hope they're not WHITE (i.e. Human): that would be BESTIALITY!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

<uj6cfe$2fsdp$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1642&group=nyc.politics#1642

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Silence_sends_the_wrong_message.
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:34:54 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 00:34 UTC

spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:34:46 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
>>>
>>> Gook, the only message that sends is that the subpeople who love the
>>> judendreckuntervolk are jewloving ainlunguists like you!
>>>

>> Nithing, there is nothing anilingual about me.
>
> Needledick, EVERYTHING about you is ainlungual.
Wrong!

>> Some people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES with them, which
>> is pretty cool sometimes!
>
> I hope they're not WHITE (i.e. Human): that would be BESTIALITY!

It is heterosexuality as long as it involved a MAN and a WOMAN!

Michael

Re: 'antisemitism'?? is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

<oj0flil17ake5esecr9rv2f45nbilbhcus@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1644&group=nyc.politics#1644

From: rj1...@TheW0rld.com (spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,soc.culture.jewish,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:11:04 +0000
 by: spamming/forging jew - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:11 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:34:54 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:34:46 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> Nithing, there is nothing anilingual about me.
>>
>> Needledick, EVERYTHING about you is ainlungual.
> Wrong!

Not that you can show, gook. All your posts suggest otherwise.

>>> Some people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES with them, which
>>> is pretty cool sometimes!
>>
>> I hope they're not WHITE (i.e. Human): that would be BESTIALITY!
>>
> It is heterosexuality as long as it involved a MAN and a WOMAN!

It is BESTIALITY as long as it involved a WHITE (i.e. Human) person
and a jew!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<179874f1b0ae5ab4$1875$755348$12d55865@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1645&group=nyc.politics#1645

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 17:10:29 +0100
 by: Peeler - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 16:10 UTC

On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:11:04 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>> Wrong!
>
> Not that you can show, gook. All your posts suggest otherwise.

His posts suggest that he is a decent person who knows how to deal
effectively with perverted neo-nazi scum like you, our battered pedophilic
punching bag!
>> It is heterosexuality as long as it involved a MAN and a WOMAN!
>
> It is BESTIALITY as long as it involved a WHITE (i.e. Human) person
> and a jew!

It WOULD be bestiality if any sex with YOU were involved! And that's exactly
the reason why EVERYONE, really EVERYONE, keeps you sick swine at a
distance, pedo swine Razovic!

Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

<179874f2212c1e3b$1879$755348$12d55865@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1646&group=nyc.politics#1646

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 17:10:31 +0100

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:34:54 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>> I hope they're not WHITE (i.e. Human): that would be BESTIALITY!
>>
> It is heterosexuality as long as it involved a MAN and a WOMAN!

Our "famous" resident sexual cripple proves, time and again, that she hasn't
the FOGGIEST about straight, normal sex between man and woman but knows
EVERYTHING about perverted practices, like sodomy, necrophilia, pedophilia,
coprophilia, etc. LOL Go figure!

Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

<uj8a1l$2t8n0$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1647&group=nyc.politics#1647

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
Silence_sends_the_wrong_message.
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 10:05:41 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 18:05 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:34:54 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>

>>> I hope they're not WHITE (i.e. Human): that would be BESTIALITY!
>>>
>> It is heterosexuality as long as it involved a MAN and a WOMAN!
>>
> Our "famous" resident sexual cripple proves, time and again, that she hasn't
> the FOGGIEST about straight, normal sex between man and woman but knows
> EVERYTHING about perverted practices, like sodomy, necrophilia, pedophilia,
> coprophilia, etc. LOL Go figure!

It is just so fucking obvious!

Michael

Re: 'antisemitism'®™ is in Charlottesville. Silence sends the wrong message.

<ujirlj$u6c7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1650&group=nyc.politics#1650

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,nyc.politics,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel
Silence_sends_the_wrong_message.
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 10:07:47 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 18:07 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:34:54 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>

>>> I hope they're not WHITE (i.e. Human): that would be BESTIALITY!
>>>
>> It is heterosexuality as long as it involved a MAN and a WOMAN!
>>
> Our "famous" resident sexual cripple proves, time and again, that she hasn't
> the FOGGIEST about straight, normal sex between man and woman but knows
> EVERYTHING about perverted practices, like sodomy, necrophilia, pedophilia,
> coprophilia, etc. LOL Go figure!

Should we be surprised?

Michael